• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 793 Views, 3 Comments

Universe Mishap of the Magical Kind - Zeprto678



Three people from our universe is sent to Equestria. Now they must find a way back home with the help of the Mane 6.

  • ...
3
 3
 793

Chapter 10: Discord Unleashed

Chapter 10: Discord Unleashed

Today, it was a peaceful and quiet day. The birds were chirping, the bees were buzzing, and I was asleep on the couch, snoring softly. My shift at Sugarcube Bakery doesn’t start in an hour. Everything was peaceful until the library door slammed open, waking me up from my slumber.

I sat up quickly on the couch. “Huh?! What?!” I shouted. I turned and saw that at the door were Amber and Heartbreak. They both had expressions that were a cross between worried and scared. I was concerned, but also tired. “Oh, hey you two. Something wrong?”

“He’s free,” said Heartbreak in a worried tone.

I was confused about who was free until I remembered which season we were in. I groaned. “Discord’s free? Right now?” I asked in a tone crossed between surprise and exasperation.

They both nodded. I muttered something low enough that neither one of them could hear it. I began rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

“We think it would be safer if we hide in the library until Twilight and her friends seal Discord back into stone, Lemon,” said Amber.

I then remembered that the Mane Six would be heading for Canterlot soon once they received Celestia’s letter. It’s where they found out about Discord. I decided to go since maybe, with my help, Discord will be defeated much more quickly. Also, back at the Gala, we never asked the princesses about the progress of finding us a way home. “You two can stay here in the library with Spike. I’ll be going to Canterlot with them.”

Heartbreak was surprised. “Canterlot? But isn’t it dangerous to be in Canterlot?” she asked. “What if Discord changes his strategy if you get involved?”

“Don’t worry, you two. I’ll stay safe,” I reassured. I wasn't going to let someone like Discord scare me away.

I slid down off of the couch. Once my hind legs were on the floor, I stood up perfectly on them. I then walked over to a chair where I had placed some clothes that Rarity had made in her spare time when she had worked on our Gala outfits. I didn’t notice the way I was walking, or Heartbreak and Amber’s looks of surprise. “Rarity works so hard. I should really give her a gift as thanks,” I thought. I grabbed my clothes in my magic and headed for the bathroom.

They stared at me as I left. Amber pointed a claw at me. “Did he just...?” asked Amber.

Heartbreak nodded her head. “Yeah,” said Heartbreak.

After a minute, I walked down the stairs and towards them. I was wearing a white shirt decorated with purple streaks, and some blue shorts. I was planning on getting somepony to tie up my mane and tail once I’m on the train.

“I’ll be heading for Canterlot to check up with the princesses on the whole ‘getting us back home’ situation,” I explained. “I’ll probably be back in a few hours.” I then noticed that they were staring at me. “What?”

Heartbreak she snapped out of it. “Lemon, how are you standing and walking on your hind legs like you’re h-h-h-Fet! That word which I cannot say?” asked Heartbreak in a frustrated tone.

I rolled my eyes. “HB, that’s just not possible--” I said before noticing that I was looking down at Heartbreak and I was at Amber’s height. I looked down even more and saw that I was standing on my hind legs. Not only that, but they were straight like a line. I crouched down and saw that I was even able to bend my knees.

“How do you feel?” asked Amber, concerned.

“Huh,” I said nonchalantly.

Heartbreak was surprised. “Huh?!” she repeated. “You're not even surprised or even freaked out?!”

The reason I didn’t feel that way was that I had a feeling why I was beginning to walk like this. “Well, I am, but it’s probably connected to my character,” I said.

I put on my saddle bags, grabbed some Bits and the map of Ponyville, and headed for the door.

“Stay safe, you two. I’ll talk to you two later. ,” I called out. “I promise to come back safely.”

As soon as I was outside, I was greeted to the sight of cotton candy clouds floating in the sky. Some of them were flying around in the air. “Too bad it’s not raining Strawberry Milk,” I thought.

I looked at the map’s directions to the train station. Once I had the directions memorized, I pocketed it in my saddlebags. I was worried as I knew that once I run through the town, there will be ponies who’ll see me like this.

I gulped. “Let’s do this,” I said. I steeled my courage and ran in the direction of the train station.


Few Minutes Later

While I was heading in the direction of the train station, there were townsponies who had seen me running on my hind legs. Luckily, I was in too much of a hurry to even answer their questions if they had any, while others probably thought they were seeing things. I arrived at the train station’s ticket booth.

I panted as I felt tired. “One train ticket to Canterlot please,” I said.

The ticket vendor was giving me a weird look as he saw me standing on my hind legs. “I need to hurry before the train leaves,” I said in an urgent tone.

“Uh, sure,” said the stallion. Once he told me the price for the ticket, I brought out a bag from my pocket and levitated the amount of bits onto the counter. He took the bits and gave me a ticket.

“Thanks,” I said. I grabbed the ticket and ran towards the nearest train car.

Once I was inside, I walked over to the seat that was located in the middle of the train on the left side. I ignored the looks of the ponies in the train car and sat down onto the right side of the seat. I was sitting like a human did, which felt odd yet familiar.

I sighed wistfully. “I miss sitting like this. It reminds me of being human again,” I said. I sighed again.

There were only a few minutes until the train leaves, which means that Twilight and her friends are either on their way here or must have made it to the train station by now.

I chuckled. “Man, it would be awkward if Twilight and the others came onto this train car and saw me like this,” I said. But I then became confident because of one reason. “The odds of them choosing this very train car to ride in are pretty low.”

“Hey, Lemon!” greeted a familiar, chipper voice. The voice sounded close.

I groaned as I knew who the voice belonged to. “You have got to be kidding me. Why this car? Why?” I muttered to myself.

I turned in my seat and just like I knew, the voice belonged to Pinkie Pie, who was with her friends as they were approaching my location. I thought they would have ridden in the train car behind or ahead of me, but looks like I was wrong.

I gave a small smile and waved a hoof. “Hi, everyone,” I greeted.

“Lemon darling, what are you doing here all by yourself? Where’s HB and Amber?” asked Rarity.

“We saw that something chaotic was happening in Ponyville, so we decided to split up. They stayed in Ponyville while I went to go see Celestia about the problem that was going on,” I explained.

Twilight decided to explain the reason why they’re on the train too. “So are we,” she said. “I had received a letter from Princess Celestia to come to the castle.”

“Then I guess we’re all heading to Canterlot together then,” I said.

They all sat on the seats.

While waiting for the train to depart I decided to ask Rarity something. “So, Rarity. What do you think of the way I tied my mane and tail?” I asked, blushing. I had to turn my body in my seat just so she could see my mane and tail from where she was.

She looked over at my work. It didn’t look like how she styled it at the Gala, but it was still okay. “It looks good, but it needs some work,” she complimented. She then had an idea. “After all of this is over, I’ll take you shopping for some hair supplies.”

I was surprised. “Really? I don’t want to be a bother,” I said.

It looked like she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. “I insist,” said Rarity.

I knew Rarity’s personality. She’s generous to a fault. I wouldn’t be able to convince her not to do such a generous thing, even if I told her I could go shopping myself. “Thanks, Rarity,” I said.

“Think nothing of it, darling,” said Rarity.

The train then started moving, heading down the tracks for Canterlot.


Some Time Later

The train had just arrived at Canterlot Train Station.

We’re here. This time by train rather than by carriage,” I thought. I took a deep breath and turned around in my seat as the train doors were opened.

Everypony got out of their seats and were heading for outside. Before the Mane Six could leave their seats, I stood up from my seat and ran. Everyone, except for Pinkie Pie, was staring at me, shocked and speechless. Pinkie Pie was obviously planning in her head to throw me a party.

I stopped running after a few feet and turned around to look at them. “Are you all coming or what? Celestia needs us,” I said. I then turned back and ran off towards Canterlot castle, leaving them behind.

They all snapped out of it. “Lemon’s right, girls. Celestia needs us,” agreed Twilight. She trotted off after me.

Her friends trotted off after us. Well, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy flew.

“Shouldn’t we ask Lemon about why he is runnin’ like that?” asked Applejack. She was directing that question to any one of her friends.

“Later! Just focus on getting to the castle!” shouted Rainbow Dash.


Few Minutes Later

After running through Canterlot and past a ton of surprised and shocked ponies, we made it inside the castle. Celestia was located at the steps, waiting for us.

I was panting from running the whole way. “We got here as soon as we could. What’s up?” I asked. I knew what the problem was, but I decided to ask anyway.

She was about to respond, but then she took a good look at me and was shocked. “Lemon, why are you walking on your hooves like that?” asked Celestia.

I would have told her right there and then, but I had a feeling that there was no time to explain. Especially since Discord was loose in Equestria. “I’ll tell you later. Right now, the situation at hand?” I said. I then realized what I said. “I mean, hoof.”

Celestia then remembered the situation. “Right. I’m glad you are all here,” she said. “Lemon, while I take them to the Elements of Harmony, why don’t you head for the Guard Barracks where Patchwork and the other trainee recruits are?”

I was surprised. “What? Why?” I asked.

“You’re still learning about magic from my sister. As you are now, you wouldn’t be able to put up a fight against Discord,” explained Celestia. “It’s better for you if you stay where it’s safer.”

I wanted to argue then and there that I wanted to help them defeat Discord, but in the end, I gave up instantly. Celestia currently has more power than me in magic, combat, and ruling power. She could have me locked up until the whole thing is over.

“As you wish, Princess,” I responded with a calm tone. “Stay safe, everypony.” I walked past everyone before they could say anything. I then left the castle and headed in the direction of the barracks. “Just because I only know a few spells and can’t fly, doesn’t mean I can’t help them defend against Discord. I could have done something to help.


Few Minutes Later

I arrived at the barracks and walked inside. Inside the barracks was Patchwork and some trainee guards, who were all avoiding him and some other trainee that looked familiar and was a unicorn. The unicorn was a non-binary stallion who me and Patchwork met at the Gala last night, who went by the name of Starry Dream. They had a light brown coat with starry, sky-like patches on different parts of their body, amber-colored eyes, short, black hair with red streaks, and had a piece of the top of their left ear missing.

I walked over to the two of them. “Hey, Patchwork,” I greeted.

Patchwork stopped talking and turned around. He then became surprised when he saw me since it’s been almost half a day since we spoke to each other, and I was standing on my hind legs.

He bowed and so did the stallion next to him and the other trainees. “U-um, nice to see you again, your majesty,” said Patchwork. He was then curious about something. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be back in Ponyville with your friends?”

I shrugged. “Something big is going down in Equestria, so I came here with Twilight and her friends,” I explained. “I wanted to give them my help, but it seems that it’s not needed and I was sent here by Celestia.” I kept the bitterness out of my tone.

Patchwork knew the reasons why I couldn’t help. “Hm. Now, question number two,” he said. “Why are you standing on your hind legs like that?”

I shrugged. “I think it has something to do with me and what I am,” I said.

He understood what I was talking about. “Ah. Of course,” said Patchwork.

As for everyone else, they were confused from my explanation.

I decided to change the subject so that no one else would ask about it. “So, Starry. You decided to become a Royal Guard?” I asked.

They nodded. “Mm-hmm. It was after meeting you and Patchwork at the Grand Galloping Gala, your highness, I mean, majesty, that I decided to give being a Royal Guard a try,” explained Starry.

I was kind of impressed at his reasoning. “Cool. So which guard division did you decide to join?” I asked.

Starry Dream was confused. “Guard Division?” they said.

“The Solar Guards, the Lunar Guards, and my guards,” I informed.

Starry Dream then understood what I meant. “Oh, yeah. A few hours ago when I met up with Patchwork, he told me that he’ll be joining your guards. So, I was thinking of joining your guards too since you’ll need more than Patchwork to guard you,” they explained. “Are there any requirements to join?”

I thought about it. “I allow any being to join, but can only join if I recruit them or if I made an exception,” I explained. “I’m also okay if a misfit joins, but they have to listen to my and the Guard Captain’s orders.” In short, anyone can join as long as I can trust them, they don’t cause any trouble, and that they can keep my secrets for me until I’m ready to reveal them.

They looked down once Starry Dream heard me say that. “Oh,” said Starry Dream. Even their ears flopped down.

I resisted the urge to pet them on the head since I knew that that would be weird if I did that as a pony. “You can join if you want to,” I said. “I’m okay with it.”

They then perked right back up and bowed to me. “Thank you so much, your majesty. I will not let you down,” said Starry.

I continued to resist the urge to pet them on the head, and smiled. But on the inside I was worried. “It only took me a few minutes to get here. By now, the Mane Six should either be on their way to the hedge maze, or they’re already in it and are going through Discord’s tests,” I thought.

I just couldn’t allow them to go through all of that. I decided to go against Celestia’s orders and help the Mane Six. “Is there a bathroom nearby?” I asked.

Patchwork pointed his right hoof at a door. “The bathroom’s over there,” he said.

I smiled. “Thanks,” I said. I crouched down towards one of Patchwork’s ears. “I’m going to go sneak out and help Twilight and her friends. Keep everyone distracted for a while, okay?”

Before Patchwork could say anything, I quickly headed for the bathroom and went inside. Once the door was closed, I locked it. I went over to the window and opened it with my magic. I would need the window open in order to sneak back in.

“Sorry, Celestia, but I have to help out my friends,” I said to myself.

I concentrated my magic into my horn while simultaneously focusing on a location in my mind, which was the Statue Garden. Once I had enough magic in my horn, I teleported away in a flash. I then appeared in the Statue Garden, but a few feet above the ground.

“Argh!” I shouted. I had landed on my hooves hard, which caused me to feel like there were pins and needles in my hind legs. “Ugh. Come on. Shake it off.”

As soon as the discomforting feeling in my legs was gone, I ran towards the hedge maze. After less than a minute, I arrived at the entrance. I looked around and noticed that no one was there. I knew that there’s no way I could have arrived there early before them, which meant only one thing.

“They’re already inside of the hedge maze,” I groaned. “Time to get them out of there.”

Before I could concentrate any magic into my horn, I was suddenly grabbed by the back of my neck by a clawed hand and pulled into the air. “What the? Who’s doing this?!” I questioned. “I demand you let me go!”

Someone chuckled. It sounded familiar. “Is that any way to talk to your father like that, son? I thought I raised you better than that,” the voice asked.

My blood went cold once I realized who it was. “Oh, crap,” I thought. I glanced my eyes to the left and could see that it was, as I knew, Discord himself. I snapped out of my shock. “Dad, you have to stop this now. All this chaos. Even if you defeat Twilight and her friends, they’ll somehow find a way to defeat you.” As I was talking, my horn was glowing with a golden aura. The “dad” part was just a slip of the tongue.

He made a thinking pose with his left paw. “Hmm...No,” he responded.

“Too bad,” I said.

There was a flash of magic as I summoned an open door above us. The door fell on the two of us and closed as soon as it hit the ground. We were inside of the Everfree Forest. I transported us here to make sure no one would be able to see me fighting Discord. I didn’t notice that a lot of my mane turned into golden dust, while some part of the top of my ears disappeared in a golden dust and were replaced with a part of dog ears. My eyes had been changed back into what they looked like back at the Gala. My horn glowed with a golden aura.

“Hey, old man,” I said. “How about some pie?”

A banana cream pie appeared out of existence and hit Discord in the face. While he was distracted, I freed myself from his grip. I got a few feet away from him before he removed the pie from his face.

He dipped his finger into the pie and into his mouth to taste it. “Mmm, banana cream pie,” said Discord. He then opened his mouth, threw the entire pie in with the pie tin, chewed it up, and swallowed. “Here I am without a gift for my son.” He summoned out a napkin and wiped his entire face with it, cleaning it instantly.

I felt insulted for some reason. “You must be thirsty,” I said. “Here. Have a drink.”

A rain cloud made out of cotton candy flashed into existence above Discord’s head. “Hmm?” he said as he looked up. It then rained a downpour of strawberry milk on him. The top of my horn turned into a golden dust as well.

“Ha! How do you like that?” I said, smirking.

My smirk fell once Discord instantly summoned an umbrella in his hand and held it over his head.

“I prefer chocolate milk instead,” he informed. Discord snapped his fingers and made the cloud rain chocolate milk instead. His napkin disappeared and was then replaced with a glass cup. He held it out in the rain as it was filling up .

I had an angry look on my face. “You have got to be kidding me,” I complained.

Once the cup was full, Discord brought the cup back and drank it all. “Ahh, delicious,” he sighed.

Discord let go of his umbrella, which remained floating above his head. He snapped his clawed fingers, causing the cotton candy cloud to disappear instantly. He then snapped them again, getting rid of the umbrella and cup.

“Your talent in chaos magic is good, but not chaotically good enough,” stated Discord. “You need more practice.”

I growled. My horn glowed even more, while my eyes glowed with magic too. Suddenly, the ground around us began to shake. Then, the battle had begun.


Few Minutes Later

Over the course of my battle with Discord, I haven’t succeeded in defeating him as he’s been avoiding all of my magical attacks or turned them against me, causing destruction to part of the forest around us. I felt exhausted as I had used up a lot of chaos magic. Not only that, but from the top of my ears all the way to my neck had been transformed from a pony’s head into a gray wolf’s head. I didn’t even notice that my horn was gone.

Discord summoned a watch on his left wrist. “Sorry son, but I have some business to take care of in Ponyville,” he informed.

I was confused, but it was for a reason. “Ponyville? But I thought you were planning on messing with Twilight and her friends in the hedge maze?”

Discord grinned. “Sorry son, but who said that I’ve been here the entire time?” he asked, cryptically.

“What?” I questioned.

Then, he snapped his fingers. The next thing I knew, in Discord’s place was a puppet version of him.

I was both shocked and confused. “I’ve been fighting a puppet all along?” I questioned.

I teleported outside of the barracks. After landing on the ground and walking off the pain again, I snuck over to the open bathroom window.

“Please be closed. Please be closed,” I whispered to myself. I looked through the open window and the bathroom door was still closed, which meant that no one was suspicious enough to try and break it down.

“Yes,” I whispered again. I then climbed through the window and back into the bathroom. Once I was inside, I closed the window quietly and locked it.

I flushed the toilet to make it sound like I just finished using the bathroom. I even sprayed some air freshener for the smell. I decided to wash my hooves in the sink since they’re already dirty. While washing them, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I had a wolf’s head in place of my pony head.

It seems that the more I use chaos magic, the more of my pony body starts to warp back into Foodie Love’s other form, the ‘Draconequus Form’,” I thought, theorizing.

My eyes glowed as I used my magic. There was a bright glow of magic aura, and when it died down, my eyes and head were back to normal.

“Better,” I muttered.

After drying off my hooves, I unlocked the door and left the bathroom. I saw all the guards turned their heads towards me. Patchwork looked relieved to see that I was okay and in one piece.

“You were in there for a pretty long time. You okay?” asked Patchwork, concerned. He hoped nothing bad had happened to me while I was out.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I’m fine,” I reassured. I then decided to change the subject. “So, while we’re waiting, what do you all feel like doing?”

Less than a minute later, we started playing a card game. We spent the entire time playing the card games and talking.


A Lot of Time Later

Me and my teacher were riding in a carriage while Celestia rode in a separate one. Both carriages were heading back to Ponyville since Twilight and her friends had defeated Discord and sealed him back into stone by using the Elements of Harmony. With his defeat, Ponyville turned back to normal. There was a chariot behind us since that one was going to be used for transporting the Discord statue back to the castle.

Well, only a few ‘seasons’ until Discord is freed by Celestia in order to redeem him into becoming a good guy, I guess,” I thought. “That battle with dad was pretty awesome.” I then realized what I just called him. “I mean, Discord.

“My student, I know that you’re disappointed that my sister kept you out of the fight against our ancient enemy Discord, but that’s no reason to ignore me,” Luna called out.

I was so deep in thought during the whole trip that I didn’t hear my teacher talking. “Huh? Oh, sorry,” I apologized. “I was just deep in thought.”

She was a little curious. “Really? What were you thinking about?” asked Luna.

I decided to make up a lie. “Well, first I wanted to take flying lessons from one of my friends so I could fly in the air and touch the clouds,” I said.

She nodded. “That’s understandable,” said Luna.

“And the second thing I was thinking about was my home,” I continued. “I really miss it, including my friends and family.” It wasn’t a total lie. Even though I liked being in Equestria, I did miss everything back at home.

She then looked sad all of a sudden. “Oh,” said Luna.

Now I felt bad since it looked like I hurt her feelings. “Um, but I’m not in a rush to go home,” I quickly said. “I do love being here with everyone since there could be a chance of adventure at any time. I also love our magic lessons together too.”

Luna smiled. “Thank you my student for your kind words, but you leaving is not the reason why I’m sad,” she said.

I was confused. “Then what are you sad about?” I asked.

“You’ll find out once we make it to Ponyville,” said Luna, cryptically.

Since that was the only answer I was getting from her, I decided to not ask and go back to staring at the sky.


Few Minutes Later

The chariots landed in Ponyville, near where the Mane Six and Discord’s statue was. With them was Heartbreak, Amber, and Spike, all who were both okay. We exited the carriages, while the pegasus guards had left to go transport Discord’s statue onto the chariot.

“Is everyone okay?” I asked, concerned.

“We’re fine, darling. We did have a little trouble, but we all came out of it okay,” said Rarity, reassuring.

“Yeah. We beat Discord and turned him back into stone,” said Rainbow Dash, confident. “It was nothing.”

I smiled happily. “Well, I’m glad you are all okay,” I said. I then walked over to Heartbreak and Amber. “That goes for you both too.”

Heartbreak and Amber both smiled.

I turned around towards Celestia and Luna. “Now then. It’s time you two answered our question,” I said. “I know from my conversation with Luna that you two have found something involving our way back home. So, have you two found us a way home?”

Everyone looked at Celestia and Luna, expecting an answer. Then, both princesses developed sad looks on their faces. Me, Heartbreak, and Amber could tell that something was wrong.

“Oh, no. What is it?” asked Heartbreak, worried. “Please tell me you found us a way home, right?”

Luna wanted to give us the news, but at the same time, she didn’t want to. “Well…” she said, hesitant. She didn’t even say anything after that.

Celestia decided to give us the news instead. “It’s better if we show you in the library, away from other ponies,” she said.

We were worried, but we decided to head for the library.

Once everyone was inside and the door was shut, Celestia gave us the news. “After searching every book on magic, we found out about something,” she informed.

“What is it?” asked Amber.

Celestia and Luna looked at each other for a few seconds before looking back at us.

“It’s best if you see for yourselves,” said Luna. She looked at Celestia, who nodded in response.

Both princesses walked away from each other until they were a far apart from one another on both sides of the library. Then, both of their horns glowed with a magical aura as it was being built up. After a while, they had built up enough magic.

“Ready, sister?” asked Luna.

“Ready,” responded Celestia.

They both released a beam of magic from their horns, both beams headed right for each other until they collided in one spot. There was a bright flash of light that caused us to cover our eyes. Once the light died down, in the spot where the magic collided, a portal was in its place. It was viewing a random city that had people, cars, and even buildings.

Amber recognized what was on the other side and pointed at the portal. “Hey, it’s the Earth. They opened a portal back home,” she said, smiling.

Heartbreak smiled too. “We can finally leave,” she said. Heartbreak was going to mention how it wasn’t the Earth that had the counterparts of everyone from Equus, but decided that they didn’t need to know that or else they’ll question how she knew about that. Especially since they were all about to go back home now.

“Well, yes...and no,” said Luna. She had looked away from us with a sad look.

Heartbreak looked at her and raised an eyebrow in confusion. “What the fet do you mean?” she asked.

Celestia decided to be the one to explain. “What Luna means is that this is actually a viewing portal spell. While it can open a portal to any dimension, it can only view it instead,” she explained. “We couldn’t find any spells to open up gateways to another dimension.”

All three of us felt dread in our hearts. Meanwhile, Twilight and her friends were looking concerned.

“What are you saying?” I asked.

“What I’m saying...is that you three are trapped in Equestria. Forever,” said Celestia.

“What?!” shouted me, Heartbreak, and Amber.

Heartbreak couldn’t believe what she was saying. “That’s impossible. You must have missed a book,” she said.

“We didn’t. We had every library searched everywhere for any books relating to magic and found nothing,” she informed.

Heartbreak had an angry look on their face. “Check harder!” she shouted.

“Heartbreak, calm down,” I said. “If this spell can view the Earth from this side, maybe we can check and see how our families are doing? To them, all three of us suddenly went missing one day.” I smiled. “As long as we get to see them, everything will be fine. Okay?”

Heartbreak thought about it. Being able to see her family from the portal would help. She then calmed down a little. “Fine,” said Heartbreak. She then looked at both me and Amber. “So who’s going first?”


Few Minutes Later

Everyone looked at us with concerned looks as the three of us looked anywhere but the portal. We had each checked up our own families to see how they were all doing, but it seems that there was something wrong:

First, all of our stuff from the houses we live in are gone. Anything that was ours or that we owned wasn’t there anymore. Meaning, our rooms are all empty with nothing inside. Well, unless our families used our former rooms for something else.

Second, no one seems to be worried that we’re missing. It’s like they’re continuing their own lives without a care or worry in the world.

Lastly, any photos of us are gone. Like, it was like they never existed in the first place. As for any photos of people that featured us in them, it was like we weren’t in them either. In some of them, there was someone else taking our place in the photo with that person. They were either someone we know or didn’t know.

So, Twilight’s theory that we all know to be true is that when the three of each of us had been pulled into Equestria, our dimension had gotten rid of any evidence of our existence whether it was physical, digital, or even mental. Meaning, objects, photographs, and memories. After all, if we go missing and no one knows where we are, it could cause a panic amongst our friends and family.

Anyway, we each had our own reaction to this: Heartbreak had an angry look on her face and was trying to curse up a storm, but was failing because of her curse, Amber was sad and had tears in her eyes, and I had a calm, blank look on my face.

Fluttershy approached us, wanting to give us a hug. “L--” she said before she was interrupted.

I was really not in the mood for a hug from anyone. None of us were. “No, Fluttershy. None of us want any hugs right now,” I said in a tired tone. “Just...give us some time alone to ourselves.”

Fluttershy wanted to give us a hug, but she decided to respect my wish. “O-okay,” she said.

Princesses had to leave for Canterlot Castle to make an announcement to the public, so they said their goodbyes to all of us. Everyone except me, Heartbreak, and Amber didn’t respond back.

Author's Note:
  • Sorry for the long wait. Been busy with other stories that I've been working on for the Steven Universe fandom.
  • Starry Dream is a pony OC I won in a raffle from ecos-rafflehouse on Tumblr.
  • Shocking, huh? My character Foodie Love and Discord are father and son. Back when I created Foodie Love, I gave him a past that involved Discord himself. In fact, he is Discord's adopted son. Discord raised him and taught him everything he knew about chaos magic, which is the second type of magic that I've been using sometimes.
  • For those of you who can guess what Foodie Love's true form is, then you're right. It's because of his relation to Discord. Using chaos magic is reverting Foodie Love's form bit by bit. So far the eyes, and the head and neck have been reverted back.
  • Looks like we're stuck in Equestria forever. We'll need to get used to living there and creating new lives for ourselves.