• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Mirror, mirror in the Ruins... - Majestical4729



A parody of the Tangled: The Series episode Mirror, mirror

  • ...
 1
 328

The Last Real Pony

"Phew, that was a close one." Twilight heaved a sigh of relief.

"But that means all of our friends must be...trapped in that mirror that made these clones!" Fluttershy reminded, "How will we ever get them out?"

"These clones are not going anywhere," Twilight declared, taking a look at the imprisoned clones, before turning back to Fluttershy, "That means all we got to do is get our friends out of that mirror."

"Are you sure we can do it?" Fluttershy asked, following behind Twilight.

"We can...even though it's just me, you and the bunny." Twilight responded.

"Wait a second," Fluttershy noticed something, "Did you just call Angel a bunny?"

"Well yeah, because he is a bunny," Twilight answered.

"But, you barely do that!" Fluttershy cried.

"Oh really? No big deal..." Twilight responded.

"Wait a second, you called Angel a bunny, and don't seem to care much about the way you call my animal friend..." Fluttershy said her thoughts out loud, before asking Twilight, "What animal did I tame on our first adventure?!"

"Does that really matter?!" Twilight asked in an irritated tone.

"You're not Twilight!" Fluttershy cried, realising that who she was with was an imposter all along.

Twilight grinned, "You sure are clever to figure it out...figure us all out...but now, you're the last of the real ponies here...the rest of them are imprisoned in the mirror where I and my reflection friends came from, and you shall join them..."

Unfortunately for Twilight's clone, Angel leapt off from Fluttershy's back and landed right on her (Twilight's clone's) face, preventing her from casting a magic spell in the process.

"Get off me you furry pest!" the wicked reflection Twilight insulted, trying to shake Angel off of her face.

Fluttershy quickly grabbed the opportunity to escape the clones by running off and disappearing around the corner. As soon as Fluttershy was gone, Angel bit Twilight's clone by the nose, causing her shriek in pain, before hoping off after Fluttershy.