• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 326 Views, 1 Comments

Mirror, mirror in the Ruins... - Majestical4729



A parody of the Tangled: The Series episode Mirror, mirror

  • ...
 1
 326

Inside/ The Other Side of the Mirror...

Angel quickly caught up with Fluttershy, who was standing a few metres away from the magic mirror that took her friends. She then noticed Angel after he bumped into her hoof.

"Oh, Angel you're alright!" Fluttershy hugged her beloved bunny, before remembering something, "Wat, I still haven't made sure are you really you or not! Quick, tell me some things that you know about me!"

Angel then told Fluttershy what she asked for, in bunny language that she understood.

"You really are Angel! Thank goodness!" Fluttershy happily hugged her pet after being assured that he was not an imposter.

Angel then tapped Fluttershy before pointing at the magic mirror, reminding her something.

"Oh, right. Our friends, we got to get them out...but how?"


Meanwhile, inside the mirror, was a world similar to the one the real ponies were from, making it like the other side of the mirror.

The imprisoned ponies were charging at the mirror with all their might, with a large statue in the unicorn and alicorn's magic grasp. Unfortunately, their attempt to escape failed as the mirror did not allow them to pass through it.

"Another plan failed," Spike noted.

"Aw, we're never getting out of here," Rarity whimpered.

"Don't say that! We got to get out! We got to!" Rainbow Dash declared.

"But we already tried a gazillion times and none of those times worked! None! None in a gazillion!" Applejack stated.

"We still have some hope," Twilight reminded, "Fluttershy is still out there free, I bet she'll think of a way to get us out."

"Especially when she knows where we must be, since she saw me getting replaced by my evil reflection." Spike added.

"But, does Fluttershy know that the rest of us are in here?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"She only saw you getting captured, so how will she ever be able to find out that our reflections are our reflections, and not really us?!" Rarity asked.

"Even if she does find out that it's not really us with her back out there, how will she ever get pass them to save us?" Twilight asked.

"Don't you worry, every pony!" Pinkie Pie declared, "Fluttershy is our friend! And she's going to save us, because that's what friends do! Save a friend, or friends in need!"