• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 326 Views, 1 Comments

Mirror, mirror in the Ruins... - Majestical4729



A parody of the Tangled: The Series episode Mirror, mirror

  • ...
 1
 326

Forming A Plan

"Alright, let's review all we know." Fluttershy paced around while Angel was standing, thinking hard.

"All we know that we have six evil imposters that are reflections of our friends created by this magic mirror, and our real friends are trapped inside the mirror, and saw what happened to Spike when he was standing right in front of the mirror looking at his reflection that came out to grab him..." Fluttershy recalled.

Angel then had an idea after hearing the last part his owner said. He then told the pony what he was thinking.

"You think that the reflections only got out because the real ponies were right in front of the mirror?" Fluttershy asked after hearing what Angel had to say.

"And if that's how the reflections got out, maybe that's how our friends can get out? As in, if the reflections are right in front of the mirror, very close to it, our friends might be able to get out! Angel, you're a genius!" Fluttershy hugged Angel.

The happy moment was short-lived however, when Fluttershy realised something.

"Wait, if we got to get the clones very close to the mirror, how are we going to do that, without triggering an evil reflection clone of ourselves?! And most importantly, get the clones where we wanted them?"

Angel thought for a while, before whispering something into Fluttershy's ear.