• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Mirror, mirror in the Ruins... - Majestical4729



A parody of the Tangled: The Series episode Mirror, mirror

  • ...
 1
 328

Capturing the Imposters

Fluttershy ran around the corners, in hopes of losing the reflections chasing her, bumping into the rest of her friends in the process.

"What in tarnation? Why were you running without looking at where you were going, Fluttershy?" Applejack asked.

"I'm so sorry every pony, I couldn't help it!" Fluttershy panicked, "Especially not after knowing that Rarity and Spike are being replaced by evil clones!"

Just then, the said clones, still with their eyes glowing evil red, caught up, letting themselves get seen by the rest of the ponies who gasped.

"Oh hi, Spike and Rarity! How did you get those new looks?!" Pinkie Pie asked in her usual optimistic tone.

The clones did not say anything, as their response was obviously ominous, as they threateningly approached the ponies.

"Come on, every pony! These guys may look like our friends, but they're not! We can take them down!" Rainbow Dash encouraged, zooming pass the said clones and spinning them out. Applejack then used her strong kick to send the clones flying into Twilight's magic force field trap.

"Clones rounded up!" Pinkie Pie announced.

The ponies then gathered around the force field imprisoning the wicked clones of Spike and Rarity, who were attempting to break free.

"Looks like these two won't be bothering any pony again..." Rainbow Dash claimed.

"But, what about the real Spike and Rarity? They must be trapped in the mirror that made these clones!" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Then we'll have to get them out!" Twilight declared, galloping off.

Fluttershy was about to follow her friends galloping after Twilight, but Angel held her back and told her something in animal language.

"Wait!" Fluttershy called to the ponies.

"What now?" Rainbow Dash asked in an annoyed tone.

"Angel is wondering, how are we going to make sure that we are all really us?" Fluttershy asked.

"Who's Angel?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Futtershy then answered, "You know, my pet bunny Angel. You've seen him countless times before...."

That was when Fluttershy realised something shocking as she gasped, "Wait...if you don't know Angel...that means you're not really Rainbow Dash!"

"You sure got that right...." Rainbow Dash smirked evilly, as her eyes glowed red, confirming that she was an evil reflection made by the mirror! The clone then charged at Fluttershy, but was stopped by Twilight Sparkle, who used her magic to pull the blue pegasus' tail, before teleporting the said pegasus into the force field prison to join Rarity and Spike's wicked clones.

"Now all the clones are rounded up!" Pinkie Pie announced.

"Not really," Fluttershy stated, "I'm sorry Pinkie, but I think you're a clone, too."

"What?! Wha do you mean? I mean, why would you think I'm a clone?" Pinkie asked, releasing cold sweat down her neck.

"Well...not only did you eat differently during dinner today, you're now struggling to answer me without feeling anxious..." Fluttershy elaborated, "You will never change without explanation!"

Pinkie Pie showed anger before her eyes turned glowing red as well, another evil clone was confirmed and so was an upcoming attack! Twilight bravely stood up to the clone and teleported the imposter into the force field prison, where the reflection Spike greeted the new prisoner, "Welcome to the prison party..."

"Alright everypony, I know that it's pretty bad that most of our friends here aren't really our friends. But for now, let's just try to find a way to get them out of where ever they may be!" Applejack announced.

"But, we haven't even checked if we're all really ourselves!" Fluttershy reminded.

"Oh come on, every pony! You know that I got to be the real me, I never lied!" Applejack insisted, "Honest!"

"But, we're going to need more proof than that..." Fluttershy said, "Just to be safe and sure."

"Oh come on! I already said that I'm the real Applejack, and I never lied! I'm honest I tell you!" Applejack argued.

"Then...what was the last thing you did before you left Sweet Apple Acres to join us on the trip here?" Fluttershy asked.

"That's easy! Probably pack things up and join you right away!" Applejack answered.

"I remembered that you and Apple Bloom had a conversation and a hug!" Fluttershy said out loud, "You waved your family goodbye!"

"What?! Fluttershy, you just have some memory problems! I never did that! Why would I even do that?!" Applejack asked furiously.

Fluttershy then gasped, "You...you're not the real Applejack!"

"You bet I'm not," Applejack smirked, before her eyes turned to the same colour as those of the other clones.

Twilight quickly teleported the reflection Applejack into the force field prison, where the other clones were still trapped.