• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Mirror, mirror in the Ruins... - Majestical4729



A parody of the Tangled: The Series episode Mirror, mirror

  • ...
 1
 328

Odd Behaviour

Time flew as Spike and Fluttershy finished preparing the food and had the picnic mat all set up with everything in place.

"All done, now all we got to do is wait for the rest our friends!" Spike said out loud.

"But...when ae they going to get here? What if they got lost and will have to take days, or weeks, or months, or even years to find their way out?!" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Or maybe seconds?" Spike could be heard asking, catching Fluttershy's attention.

"Look! They're here!" Spike pointed his claw at the arriving ponies.

"Spike! How can you just point a claw at us like that?!" Rarity scolded, "Don't you have manners?!"

"I'm so sorry Rarity," Spike apologised, "I just....couldn't help but do it as a way to..."

"You should have known that hinting at others is rude and something that should never be done!" Rarity continued scolding.

"Rarity, it's jus a small mistake..." Fluttershy tried to reason with the unicorn, only to get cut off.

"Small?! Every small mistake is still a mistake! We cannot allow it!"

"Alright every pony! Dinner is served! Let's all eat! I'm waiting!" Pinkie Pie announced.

"Waiting?" Fluttershy asked in a surprised tone, "But Pinkie, you usually eat in a few seconds and never wait!"

"Just figured that eating with you all will be a lot better than eating all by myself!" Pinkie responded.

The ponies then began to eat, with Fluttershy noticing something odd with her friends: Rarity was eating as messily as she could while Pinkie Pie was eating like a respectful pony would.

"Rarity, since when do you eat like that?" Futtershy questioned.

"What do you mean, since when do I eat like this?" Rarity asked in a tone that sounded very similar to her scolding tone. "Is it unusual to you?!"

"That's actually what Pinkie would normally do, but now...Pinkie isn't doing it! Pinkie's eating like you would!" Fluttershy pointed out.

"Fluttershy, can't you stop being a busy-pony and just mind your own business?!" Rarity asked in anger, stomping her hooves down with enough force to make all the plates on the picnic mat jump.

"Rarity, let's just get back to eating." Twilight told the unicorn, who gave in to the alicorn's demands, but obviously showed some unwillingness to do so in her tone.

"If you say so, Twilight..."

As every pony else resumed their meal, Fluttershy did not look happy at all, having worried eyes and a frown as she felt that something was wrong with her best friends...