• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Mirror, mirror in the Ruins... - Majestical4729



A parody of the Tangled: The Series episode Mirror, mirror

  • ...
 1
 328

The Magic Mirror

After dinner, Fluttershy approached her backpack which had her pet bunny's hiding place throughout the whole time they were outside of Ponyville.

"Here you go, Angel. Your dinner is served." Fluttershy told her pet, giving him a carrot to munch on.

"Glad to see you happy with nothing to worry or feel uncomfortable about...unlike myself at the moment..." Fluttershy sadly said, causing Angel to forget his food and put his owner's feelings first.

"Thanks for comforting me, Angel. But I'm afraid no matter what you do, it's not going to change how I feel about my friends recently..." Fluttershy told the bunny who was comforting her with a snuggle, "Seeing how they acted during dinner...they sure were not like the ponies I know they are...something's up..."

"Oh Fluttershy!" Rarity's voice called to her.

"Yes.... Rarity?"Fluttershy answered the call, trying her best to sound normal instead of uncomfortable.

"I just thought of how awful I was to you and Spike recently, so I decided to show you something gorgeous to make it up to you two." Rarity informed, as she gently patted Spike's head like a parent would do so to their child.

"Wait...did you just call Spike 'Spike' instead of 'Spikey Wikey' as you gently patted him?" Fluttershy asked upon noticing.

"Sometimes I call him Spikey Wikey and sometimes I just call him Spike! No big deal! Let's just go!" Rarity declared, leading the way.

Fluttershy felt that something was wrong, more than ever to see and hear Rarity's actions and responses, expressing another frown. Angel hopped right to Fluttershy's side and nuzzled her face, causing her to feel better.

"Thanks for being here for me, Angel. I really need you more than ever today..."


Rarity led Fluttershy and Spike to a chamber somewhere deep in the middle of the abandoned castle, causing Fluttershy to whimper, "Rarity, are we there yet?"

"Just a few more hoof steps and the most gorgeous thing I told you about, will be right in front of your eyes!" Rarity answered.

"If you say so..." Fluttershy replied, following her friend a few more hoof steps forward with her eyes closed.

"Here it is!" Rarity declared, showing an old mirror on the wall a fw metres in front of them.

"A mirror?! That's the most gorgeous thing?" Spike asked.

"Not any old mirror, a magic mirror! It makes the best reflections of any pony and every pony ever!" Rarity exaggerated.

"What do you mean by 'makes reflections'?" Fluttershy asked.

"I mean shows reflections, I must have messed up my words again." Rarity quickly responded.

Spike went up close to the mirror and admired himself, saying, "Alright maybe a mirror really isn't worthless because they can show a mighty hero dragon what they look...."

As Spike was talking, his reflection in the mirror showed a sinister look before coming to life and grabbing him by the claw, causing the real Spike to scream and drag the last word of his sentence out loud, "like!"

The real Spike was dragged into the mirror, while his sinister reflection came out of the mirror in his place, with evil glowing red eyes.

Futtershy, who witnessed the whole scene taking place gasped in horror, "Spike!" the horrified pegasus then turned to Rarity, "Rarity, did you see that?! The mirror just took Spike! I mean, the reflection of Spike in the mirror took him! I mean...the reflection Spike took the real Spike!"

"Indeed it did...." Rarity sinisterly said, before her eyes turned glowed the same colour as the reflection Spike's eyes. Fluttershy and angel were terrified, realising that the Rarity they were following was not the real Rarity, but an evil reflection Rarity!

Fluttershy screamed and raced off from the reflection that impersonated her friends, with Angel riding on her back.