• Published 3rd May 2020
  • 2,255 Views, 84 Comments

Magical Mysteries of Hogwarts - Juliaa



When Twilight gets sorted into a house she never thought she would be a part of and when mysteries, friendships, threats and romance come into the mix, will she be able to rescue everyone, stay safe and finish her studies?

  • ...
10
 84
 2,255

The Plan

Twilight's POV

Well, I haven't bumped into Trixie in a while. Except in Potions class since we sit together. But the more time passes more I am convinced that she didn't actually send those letters. I'll try to focus on how to ask Hagrid to tell us about Forbidden Forest.


The classes went as usual. After that I went to the library where I randomly found Sunset.


"Hi!"

"Oh hey, Twilight! Just the person I needed. I think I may found out how to find out where exactly do we need to go in Forbidden Forest."

"Really? How?"

"Not here. Let's meet after asking Hagrid."

"Alright."

------

Fluttershy's POV

I was taking a walk around castle when I saw Discord drinking coffee alone. He was sitting at the Corridor. I really don't want to sit there and try to get information from him. It doesn't seem right. Especially since it seems personal to him.


But I came to him anyway. "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure."

We sat there in silence for a while.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing new."

"Alright. You know, if you ever need a talk you can come to me."

He looked at me surprised for a bit before finally speaking, "Thanks. You can talk to me too if you have any problems. I mean not only about Herbology but others too. We are not that different in age."

"Thanks!"


After few moments of silence he spoke again. "It activates on full Moon. I need to find they key before it."

"What activates?"

"The crystal."

"What crystal?"

"It's better if you don't know."

"Okay." I didn't want to push too far. We aren't close and honestly I am surprised he even told me so much. I feel like we are starting to be friends and not just teacher and student. I like that. I shouldn't like that.


We didn't speak much after, but it was a comfortable silence.

------

Applejack's POV

Rainbow and I met for lunch. She was excited.


"I can't wait to go to" and then she started talking more quietly, "you know where. It will be a big adventure and so exciting!"

"Aren't you worried how dangerous the forest may be?"

"No! I'm not scared and we will be fine. We have 2 I love magic and know and study everything girls and more importantly we have me, the awesome Rainbow Dash!" I found what she said adorable. I like how confident she is. I smiled but then continued.

"But one of us could get hurt."

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe."

"Uh, thanks. I'll take care of you too!" we both smiled at each other and continued to eat.

-----

Sunset's POV

I went to meet with the rest at Hagrid's place but I bumped into no other than Flash Sentry, my ex. I always go everywhere but somehow he always ends up nearby.


"Watch where you are going!" he said angrily. Of course he did! Ugh!

"It was accidental!" I was angry.

"Just like it was accidental to use me and date me just to gain popularity and when you didn't need me anymore you dumped me?" he was angry too.

"I have said I am sorry tons of times! I have changed! Besides we were kids! Both twelve! TWELVE! It has been 4 years!"

"I doubt that you changed!" he said as he started leaving. "You're hanging out with that Twilight after all!"

"What is that ever supposed to mean? Twilight is a great person! And you think whatever you want! I don't care!"

"My sister didn't deserve that!" he yelled as he left the hall.

What about his sister? I didn't do anything to her! And I bet Twilight doesn't even know her. He is so weird.


Seriously, can he not let girl alone and not repeatedly tell her her mistakes she made when she was 12? It was a long time ago and I really did change. Plus I apologized and tried to make it up to him but he refused to speak to me unless he was being angry at this.

Anyway, I try to ignore and avoid him as much as I can.

-----

We met at Hagrid's. At first he was suspicious but after some convincing he started telling us about how to enter Forbidden Forest and take care of ourselves. There are so many dangers in it, I'm not sure if we should go soon. Twilight seems so sure about finding it. I know she is curious, honestly I am too, but I have doubts about going.

------

Later we all met in Room of Requirements.

"It opens at full moon? What could it possibly be?" Twilight was thinking.

"I think we need to find out" I have said. "Also I found this spell that will help us unlock a map if the key has any."


After we discovered that gem in the key shows a map after the spell is cast, we studied where it lead to. Apparently it goes deep into the Forbidden Forest, how great.


"Okay then on full Moon we will go there!" Twilight said.

"Full Moon is on the night of Celestial ball in 3 weeks" I noticed.

"Perfect! Then everyone will be busy. We stay at the ball for few hours and then at midnight we go to the forest!" Twilight always looked adorable when she was planning something.

"Awesome!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Until then we should all pay more attention in classes and study spells in our free time so we can defend ourselves more easily." I said.

"Okay, that's boring" Rainbow said and sighed, "but you are probably right."

Not probably I AM right! But I just nodded.


"Perfect! Then we have a plan" Twilight smiled.


Everybody agreed and left. There were only Twilight and me there. And then I decided to ask. "Did you think about who you want to go with?"

"Oh no. I didn't yet. Why?" she sounded nervous.

"Well if you don't have anyone to go with yet, maybe the two of us can go?" I started. "You don't have to answer me now but think about it." I winked and left, too scared of her saying no.


We will see what her reply may be.

Author's Note:

Next chapter is Celestial Ball. Get ready, things are going to get real.