• Published 3rd May 2020
  • 2,254 Views, 84 Comments

Magical Mysteries of Hogwarts - Juliaa



When Twilight gets sorted into a house she never thought she would be a part of and when mysteries, friendships, threats and romance come into the mix, will she be able to rescue everyone, stay safe and finish her studies?

  • ...
10
 84
 2,254

Crystal

3rd Person's POV

The next month arrived very soon. No one was able to find anything about the crystal or where it may lead to. Twilight was avoiding her brother and Rainbow Dash. Everyone else got closer. Applejack and Rainbow Dash started officially dating.

Discord has also explained how everyone knew what kind of person Shining Armor was and that that is why they probably hate Twilight. However Discord doesn't know who sent those letters to Twilight.


Everyone was studying Patronus spell. But so far only Twilight was able to cast it. Her Patronus was an owl.

"Nope! I can't! It's way to hard!" Applejack said as she tried once again to cast Patronus.

"I'm... almost.... there...." Rainbow Dash tried her hardest.

"Okay! I think this is enough for me today!" Rarity gave up and sat on a nearby chair.

"Come on, girls! We need to all know this so we can fight Dementors more easily." Twilight reminded them.

"This is one of the hardest spells any witch or wizard can master" Rainbow started, "And you expect us to learn it in the first year?"

"Exactly! There. Is that so hard to understand?"

Rainbow facepalmed.


"I did it!" Pinkie screams as her Patronus of a crocodile walked around. "Wohooo!"

"Bravo Pinkie!" Twilight was happy.


Sunset was just quietly trying her hardest in the back. "Expecto Patronus! Patronus! Patronus! Patronus!"

"Wow there Sunset!" Twilight approached her. "Calm down, I am sure you will be able to cast it soon but don't exhaust yourself like that."

"Why can't I cast it? Why is this one so hard? I usually always can cast the spell!"

"I know and you're doing great! This one is hard."

Sunset sighed in defeat. "You're right. I should go easier on myself."

"Yes, you should. You're trying your best!"

They all continued to study Patronus charm.

-----

It took them a while to learn spells. Few months have passed and before they know it, the girls and Discord gathered on the edge of forest.

"Are we sure we want to do this?" Twilight asked. "I mean we don't know how to help Mel or what happened to her."

"When we get there I will enter the crystal. You all just take care that no one else gets inside.!" Discord said.

"But what if it's not a teleporter?" Fluttershy was worried.

"Then I'll find out the hard way" he said sadly.


They continued to go deep into the forest. When they got there Twilight, Pinkie and Discord removed Dementors with Patronus spell. They have entered the cave.


There it was, glowing yellow crystal. They were all standing around it until Discord finally spoke. "Here goes nothing."

"Wait! Can't we think of another way?" asked Fluttershy.

"We tried everything" Twilight said. "Sadly this is the only way."

"There has to be another!" Applejack joined.

"Yeah!" Rainbow agreed. "Can't we search more books or whatever?"

"It will only take more time" Rarity said. "And I don't think we will find anything."

"But it's his life at stake!" Pinkie snapped.

"Yeah! How can you just let him jump into that?" Sunset got angry too.


But, as they were arguing, Discord jumped. "No!" They all screamed but it was too late.

Fluttershy was the first one to speak, "do you think he's okay? How will we know he is alright and when will he get back?"

"Oh that's easy!" unfamiliar voice came behind them. They all turned around to see girl they have never seen before.

"Who are you?" Sunset asked.

"Stacy's the name. And you are going to join him!" she said as she pushed them all inside the crystal with a spell.

------

Twilight's POV

After we were pushed everything went dark. I woke up and found myself on some meadow filled with different colours of mainly pink and purple. The plants growing there were strange, the ones I have never seen before. One dragon flew across the sky. Everything looked like from some kind of different universe.


"Ouch!" Sunset said. "Where are we?"

"Did I not strictly tell you to stay in the cave?" Discord got angry.

"Well Stacy came and pushed us into it!" I replied equally angry. Why doesn't he ask first what happened before jumping to his own conclusions? Or mabye if we are alright?

"What do you mean Stacy? She came back?"

"Yes. And she definitely didn't like us being there."

"Oh, what are we gonna do now?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"The portal is still open!" Applejack pointed out.

"So that means we have six hours to find Mel and get back" Rainbow said.

"Okay, I'll set the timer!" Sunset said as she started to adjust her clock.

Rarity screamed and we all turned to her. There was a tiny lizard biting her skirt. "Someone get it off!"

Applejack sighed and helped her. At least that lizard seemed normal.


We decided to start searching for Mel.

------

4 hours lof wandering through this world later and we still didn't find Mel. This world is huge who knows how long will it take us to find her!


I think it's time I explain everything to Rainbow Dash. I mean if we are gonna work together we shouldn't be in an argument and avoid each other. Plus we are so bad at finding Mel, I might just as well do it now.

"Hey" I came to her.

"Oh hey."

"About what happened before Celestial ball... I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I had a crush on both you and Sunset and got jealous of Applejack. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you. That wasn't right from me."

"Nah, no worries. I figured it out!"

"You did?" I was surprised.

"Well yeah! I was just waiting how long will it take for you to start talking to me again. I'm sorry I broke your heart just like that. If I knew I would have told you in a different way."

"That's alright! So can we be friends again?"

"Of course! As long as you don't start avoiding me again!" Rainbow joked.

"Don't worry I won't" I hugged her.


And then we continued walking. Suddenly, ground below us opened and we fell deep into some sort of cave.


There was a glowing crystal in it and no way out since the way we got in closed. The crystal light up the room. And there we saw her. A brown haired girl with blue eyes starring at us in shock.

"What did you do? There's no way out of this cave. Ever!"