• Published 3rd May 2020
  • 2,255 Views, 84 Comments

Magical Mysteries of Hogwarts - Juliaa



When Twilight gets sorted into a house she never thought she would be a part of and when mysteries, friendships, threats and romance come into the mix, will she be able to rescue everyone, stay safe and finish her studies?

  • ...
10
 84
 2,255

Traitor

3rd person's POV

As they all got out of crystal into the cave in Forbidden Forest, they saw Stacy waiting for them there. "Ugh, I knew you would come out soon but I kinda hoped you would stay to search for Mel."

"We did find Mel!" Discord was angry.

"Then why she isn't with you?"

"We don't have to explain ourselves to you!" Sunset cut it.

"And I can't let you leave this cave."

"But why?" Discord wanted an explanation.

"Because you two left me out! Because we need to get rid of all muggleborns! Because I want revenge!"

"We left you out because you were so against muggleborns!"

"Right.... don't act all nice Discord! You were against them too!"


Everyone stopped shocked. "Is she telling the truth?" Twilight asked.

"Well..." Discord said awkwardly.

"You were?" Fluttershy was shocked.

Stacy started laughing. "I guess he skipped the part where he hated muggleborns too when he just started going to Hogwarts."

"I have changed!" Discord was angry.

"You only changed because Mel was a muggleborn. Remember how we both used to think muggleborns and even halfbloods should be forbidden from wizarding world? You were even bullying them! That was the reason Shining Armor started hating you. Now that Mel is gone, we can try to do that again."

"Never!" he was angry. "Crucio!" Everyone was in shock because it is one of three unforgivable curses that must never be done. It makes the person feel pain and tortures them.

"Protego!" she shielded herself and laughed. "You used one of the Unforgivable curses? Wow. And they call me evil."

"You are evil!" Discord replied.

"I bet not all of your friends are purebloods like you. Hm... what about the pink haired one. Crucio!"

Fluttershy started screaming in pain before anyone could react. First one to do so was Discord, "Expelliarmus!"

And Stacy's wand flew away from her hand while the others started running away from the forest.


They soon came to Hogwarts.

"Can we have one adventure, just one, where we don't end up running away from middle of the forest all the way to Hogwarts?" Twilight was exhausted and annoyed.

"Are you okay?" Discord asked Fluttershy.

"Yes. You reacted fast. Thanks."

"You have used Crucio curse?" Twilight was angry. "What were you thinking? Do you know what will happen if someone finds out?"

"I think that is not our biggest concern right now!" Applejack interrupted.

"Yeah!" Rarity joined. "We need to finally change clothes! We are all full of mud and dirty" she couldn't help herself.

"No!"

"Fine! We need to figure out what to do next and then change our clothes."

"Thank you!" Applejack said.

"Wait", Rainbow stopped them. "Did she follow us?"

"She can't come to Hogwarts", Discord said. "Someone would recognize her!"

"It's night" Twilight cut in. "It would be easy for her to sneak in."

"Then I suggest you all go to your common rooms and tomorrow we will report this to Dumbledore" Discord said.

"And how exactly do you plan to explain you have gotten into the cave again and brought your students too?! He will never let us rescue Mel!"

Discord sighed. "You're right. Oh, what are we going to do?!"

"Let's go look for her" Pinkie suggested. She has actually been more quiet than usual on this adventure so everyone was surprised when she spoke.

"Okay, yes. That is a good idea but we need to stick together. If we get separated we won't be strong enough to defeat her. She went to Hogwarts few years more than we did and who knows what has she been doing in the past year."

"But if we split" Rainbow interrupted her, "then we will find her sooner!"

"And how exactly will you call others for help?"

"What if we don't find her?"

"Then that is the problem for tomorrow!" Twilight was in panic and annoyed. "Okay let's go!"


They started exiting. Fluttershy paused and turned to Discord.

"Did you really bully muggleborns?"

"Sadly. But I assure you that was a very long time ago. I have changed."

"Okay. I don't know about others, but I believe you!"

"Thanks."


They all continued to wander around the castle. No sign of Stacy.


------

A month has passed. Winter has come and it was the last day of class before winter break. Hogwarts has been awkwardly quiet and there was no sign of Stacy. Twilight and Shining Armor still didn't talk.


Sunset and Twilight were going to their common rooms after their last class.

"So we are going to deal with getting Mel out after the holidays" Twilight told their decision out loud. "Sunset I still can't believe you're coming with me to meet my family and stay over Christmas."

"Honestly, me neither. I bet it's going to be great."

"Or a disaster. I still didn't discuss stuff with Shining and I have been avoiding him and Cadence for a while."

"Look Twilight, I know it's scary but you'll have to talk to them at some point."

"You're right! And I'll feel much better knowing you'll be nearby."

"Good. Because if you need me I'll be there."

-----

"So you're going to stay here?" Fluttershy asked Discord.

"Yes. I'll try to find some ways we can save Mel and keep my guard up in case Stacy shows up."

"What if she does show up? You'll be on your own."

"I can handle myself. From what I know Stacy was always interested in learning dark magic and forbidden curses, I kinda was there and learnt them too with her back then."

"Did you ever use them?"

"Before this last time when we saw Stacy and I have used Crucio curse, no. But I feel like to stop Stacy I will need to teach all of you those curses."

"I don't ever want to use them."

"You don't have to, but knowing them is better just in case something happens."

Fluttershy sighed. "I guess you're right. We will talk about this then after the holidays."

"Yeah, I still didn't tell the others."

"See you soon then" Fluttershy hugged him goodbye. "Happy holidays!"

"To you too!"

-----

Sunset, Twilight, Shining Armor and Cadence were on a train going to Sparkle's house.


Shining Armor was the first to speak. "We didn't talk much lately, Twily. I am glad you're bringing your girlfriend with us."

"Me too!" Cadence added. "I'm really excited to meet you, Sunset."

"And we have a surprise of our own. One of our dear friends will join us over the holidays too."

"She is very close friend of ours and we practically tell everything to each other. Maybe you two already met her?"

"Stacy, come meet my sister and her girlfriend!"

"STACY?!" Sunset and Twilight were both equally shocked as Stacy approached and sat down with them.

Author's Note:

Regarding the comment I've got, just because a writer didn't update in few weeks/even a while doesnt mean they won't finish the story. They probably had a reason they didn't update and you shouldn't get angry at them but instead politely ask when will the next chapter be. I am always open for questions as long as you're polite and not being angry.

I also plan to have 3-4 more chapters