• Published 22nd May 2020
  • 1,048 Views, 6 Comments

Affection For Each Other. - tam285

  • ...
6
 6
 1,048

1. Telling The Closest.

“We really need to tell the girls..” Twilight trailed off, pacing back and forth on the floor, her hooves clicking against the crystal. Her marefriend, Rainbow Dash was sat on her throne, Spike next to her. They were both watching the chaos unfold of stressed Twilight. That was, until Rainbow had enough and stepped in to save the day.

“Twi, stop. They’re gonna accept us.” Rainbow said. They are out friends after all. They’ll stick by us. So what if some high class ponies say we can't be together because we're both mares? Just tell 'em to shove it and they'll leave us alone.” Rainbow calmly said, comforting her marefriend. “So what if they don’t accept us? We’ll know then that they ain’t the right friends.”

The alicorn stopped dead in her tracks and turned to Rainbow. “I know, I know.. but what about your parents? Mine say It’s fine, Celestia knows, what about your parents, Dashie?”

Rainbow was completely stunned by this question, so stunned that she didn’t hear or see her marefriend get closer. And closer. So close that when Twilight sat next to Dash, she jumped internally. Dash rested her head on Twilight’s shoulder, sighed and then started her story of tragedy.

“Well, I never really knew much about my dad. He hardly wrote to my mom over the years because of his work being all over the place. One day he just... disappeared into thin air and nopony's seen him since."

Twilight was in awe. "Is that why you're all tough and no snuggly?" Rainbow looked up and have an awkward, but affirmative nod.

Twilight stretched out her hooves, hugging the obviously distressed pegasus. Resting her chin on top of Rainbow's mane, she gave the top of her head a small kiss." I like it when you're all snuggly."

Rainbow just looked away, blushing. “Aww, am I making the strong pegasus blush?” Twilight cooed, a smile stretched on her muzzle. Rainbow just blushed harder.

"Anyways.." Twilight retracted from her marefriends frazzled up mane and looked her dead in the eyes. "Time for bed?" Rainbow nodded and took off running, indicating a race had started.

Twilight was far behind than she was comfortable with. By the time she had come to her senses, Rainbow was already out the door. "OH YOU'RE ON!" She yelled, getting up and running for the door. When they arrived at the bedroom door, Rainbow rushed in and flopped herself onto the bed. Nuzzling into the pillow, she fell asleep. Twilight got ready for bed and snuggled next to Rainbow, absorbing her warmth. She gave a small peck on her cheek. “Night, Dashie.”

When morning came, Rainbow Dash was nowhere to be seen. Twilight got up in a panic, still tired. She had a shower and went towards the kitchen to see Rainbow Dash flipping pancakes. She was humming away to herself and Twilight knocked on the door lightly, standing in the doorframe. She left out a small snicker and then sat down and Rainbow placed pancakes on her plate.

"Food is served, ma'am." She said, winking at Twilight. "And yes, it is double chocolate deluxe surprise, better known as your favourite." she added, slipping away to clean up after breakfast.

While Twilight was eating and Rainbow was cleaning up, silence fell. Rainbow then asked the question that her marefriend didn't expect." So, who are we gonna tell first? Flutters already knows I prefer mares so... How about AppleJack?" Twilight almost spit our her pancakes right there and then. She began to stutter when rainbow put her hoof on Twilight's muzzle. She then calm down and look at Rainbow who pulled a fast one on her, removing her hoof and planting her lips on her own in an affectionate kiss. Twilight wrapper her hoof around Rainbow's mane. It lasted about 30 seconds before they had to part for air.

"Telling Applejack would be smart." Twilight said, in between short breaths. Rainbow gave Twilight a short nuzzle on her cheek and she began to blush. "Also, I'm gonna get you back one day for that prank you pulled on me last month." Rainbow Dash let out a mix between a sigh and a moan.


(Sweet Apple Acre's, 1 hour later.)

The sun was much warmer than the previous week, not a cloud in the sky, thanks to the Ponyville weather team. Applejack was harder to find than the past few days that Rainbow had been over.

"Can you see her anywhere?" Twilight asked, raising her hoof to her forehead to block the heat. She zoned out for a few seconds but then got snapped back to reality when she heard Rainbow whistling and signalling her to a place behind some trees. There was AJ, bucking some trees. She stopped and gave a short wave before running down the hill to greet them.

"Heya Dash, Twilight!" She started, looking at the two gleefully. "What brings you to me today? Some cider, pie or?" She looked back at Rainbow and Twilight. She just sighed. "Look what can I do for ya?"


Rainbow let out a sigh and just looked towards Twilight, and then towards AJ again. She draped a hoof around Twilight and looked back at her friend. "I'm dating somepony, AJ." AppleJack's face lit up and she didn't have a second to ask who when Dash answered the question. "I'm dating Twilight, AJ."

AJ gave out a slow whistle. Adjusting her hat, she ruffled Dash's mane. "Well, lookie here! Dash has herself a marefriend, never thought I'd see the day!"

This response took them away. They expected a loss in their friendship, or worse. The last thing she expected was a congratulations from her.

The 3 mares stood in silence. "Well, you two have fun getting busy in the sheets and I'll try not to think about Rainbow and an Alicorn princess getting it on at 2am."

Rainbow just chuckled nervously, getting hit in the side by Twilight. "You mean you've done it before? The whole thing?" AJ said, adjusting her hat. "Well I'll be darned."

Silence fell again for what felt like an eternity. Twilight let out a awkward cough. "We really need to move on. Who next, Dash?"

Dash watched AJ walk away to the tree, and start bucking it. She turned to Twilight. "Fluttershy, to give her the update, then Rarity. Then Pinkie. Then give it a while, and the whole town."

2 hours passed, they visited Fluttershy's cottage at the edge of Ponyville, she congratulated them, accepted them with open hooves and told any questions, which Twilight and Dash happily answered. Even the awkward questions about the 'fun'.

Rarity was extremely pleased that Twilight and Dash had hooked up, stating that she needed to do something with Dash's mane and Rainbow just disagreed with the whole conversation.


(Sugarcube Corner, 10 minutes later.)

Twilight just sighed. "Dashie, why are we here?" She shoved the front door open with her hoof. What greeted her was Mr Cake at the front till.


"Afternoon, Your Highness, afternoon, Rainbow Dash!" Mr Cake greeted, pausing to wave a hoof at them, before pausing entirely. "So, I got no customers because it's closing time. So, in other words what can I do for you?"

"Well, Mr Cake.." Rainbow started. "Would you happen to know where Pinkie Pie is? We uh.." She looked over at Twilight who looked up, sighed and nodded. "We need to tell her something.. Something that we've kept secret for almost 6 weeks now..."

Twilight knocked on the door lightly. No response. She knocked again, this time waiting longer. Pinkie opened the door, however she looked tired, like she hadn't got any sleep in days.

"Sweet Celestia, Pinkie it looks like you need to go to bed." Dash said, wide eyed. "Is taking care of the Cakes really that bad?" Pinkie only nodded in response.

Dash sighed. "Well, look. We have something to tell you and you have to promise not to tell anypony."

Pinkie gave out a sigh. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake on my eye. Now what is it so I can plan a party!" Her mane poofed up and she levitated at least 2 feet up in the air, despite being an earth pony.

"Buck it!" Twilight yelled, teleporting over to Dash. The movement shocked her, however that wasn't going to stop Twilight. She used her magic to levitate Dash to her and planted her lips on Rainbow's. She could see Pinkie in the corner of her eye, and her smile grew wider with every passing second.

When the kiss parted, Pinkie just clapped. "So Dashie really is a cute, romantic pony? I knew it!" She exclaimed, a bounce in her step. "So, have you done the deed yet?"

Twilight looked dumbfounded. "Pinkie, what do you-" A whisper in her ear from Dash confirmed what she meant.

"We've done it 3 times, Pinkie. Don't tell anypony though." Dash said, her face turning red. "The way Twi moans, it's-" She got cut off by Twilight's hoof on her muzzle, blocking her words. But it was too late, Pinkie was on the floor laughing her flank off.

"You finish that sentence, I'll make it 2 times. You be a good little Dashie and we'll make it 5 by the end of the week." Twilight said, seductively. Rainbow's face turned even more red.

Pinkie cleared her throat, getting the attention of the two mares. "So when can I plan the party?" She asked, happiness gleaming in her voice.

"When we're ready for the town to know. Then you can throw us the epic Pinkie Party we've all come to love over the years!" said Rainbow, walking over and hugging her friend. She then walked over to Twilight. "Well, we're gonna go and leave you to sleep. Have a good night!"

And with that, they closed Pinkie's door and heard her collapse onto her bed.

"Well." said Rainbow Dash, looking at Twilight in the moon's view. "It's time we go home and pass our on the couch."

Twilight let out a giggle, looking around to see nopony in view. "Is my Dashie sleepy?" D'awwww, you have this other side to you. Just under the strong, fierce pegasus, is an adorable, sweet pony. I like the new you, it's better." Rainbow was now blushing harder than ever. Twilight just giggled harder.