• Published 22nd May 2020
  • 1,044 Views, 6 Comments

Affection For Each Other. - tam285

  • ...
6
 6
 1,044

3. Snuggles and Questions.

"Twilight, cmon." said Rainbow Dash, in a gentle tone. "We can snuggle after you bandage my wing."

Twilight gave out a huff. Getting up she grabbed the tape and bandages. "Okay I'm gonna need your wing." Twilight said, reaching out to touch it. Dash retracted her wing and shuffled to the left.

Twilight ran her hoof through Dash's mane. Giving her a reassuring look, she sat on the other side.

"Dashie." Twilight started, letting Rainbow rest her head on her shoulder. "Please let me bandage your wing up."

Rainbow thought for a second. "Only if you let me read those magazines later." She said, making Twilight blush and shuffle. "And who knows? Maybe we can have some fun after our book club?" she added, winking.

Twilight rolled her eyes with a slight blush. Gently grasping Rainbow's wing, she put bandages over it and sealed it with tape.

Grabbing her jacket, she placed it over her head when she realised that getting it on would be more of a challenge than she thought. Struggling, she felt Twilight's magic surge over the jacket and fit her body. Dash just blushed.

"If I needed help, I'd of asked!" she said, chuckling. "Now, let's go to the library, and snuggle n' stuff."

Twilight nuzzled Rainbow. "I just want to nuzzle and possibly, fall asleep on that hot, sexy chest."

Rainbow's cheeks went red. "S-shut up!" she stuttered "I might be hot, yes. Sexy? Definitely. But I'm not that cute and snuggly in this jacket!"

"I don't know..." Twilight trailed off sarcastically. "Seems to me the snuggle factor is off the roof!" She rested her hoof around Rainbow. "And Spike is away in Canterlot for the week, so we're alone.."

Rainbow was going to protest against that, but got cut off by a loud bolt of thunder outside. This made her jump at least 3 feet in the air. Twilight stopped dead in her tracks.

"Are you afraid of lightning, Dashie?" Twilight asked, a smirk emitted on her muzzle. Dash's eyes went wide in an instant.

"N-no!" she stuttered, striking a pose. "The great and awesome Rainbow Dash is not afraid of lightning!"

"So let me get this clear..." Twilight said, opening the door to the messy, cluttered library. "You're cute, adorable, snuggly, awesome, great, awesome and the best marefriend in the world?" Rainbow nodded frantically.

Getting a few pillows, she placed them in front of the fireplace. Then, with a burst of magic the fire was lit and burning with energy. Rainbow sat down on a pillow, resting her head. Twilight picked out a book and walked over to the half asleep pegasus.

"Hey, don't you go falling asleep on me." she said, walking over to her side and stroking her hoof though her mane.

Dash yawned, slowly joined by Twilight. The day was slowly taking a toll on them and they were exhausted.

Twilight leaned against Rainbow temporarily." Don't forget who I have to snuggle with tonight!" she yelled, excitedly. "So, turn over. I wanna see that chest of yours."

Rainbow did what she was told. This seemed to please Twilight. She slowly removed the jacket and observed her 'pillow' for the night.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" asked Dash. "Come on, I'm right here, come get your sexy mare."

Twilight happily accepted and nuzzled Rainbow's thigh slowly.

"Mmm..." moaned Rainbow. "Twi, please keep going.. That feels amazing.."

As per request, she kept going. Rainbow Dash just kept moaning in delight. Each moan getting louder. "Twilight..." Dash said, in between moans.

"Yes, snuggly?" Twilight said, slowly increasing the speed of the nuzzling.

"S-silencer... Spell.." she said, in between a loud moan, louder than the rest.

"No need, we're swapping fun now..." Twilight said, crawling to Rainbow's side.

"What are you doin-" Rainbow asked, but getting cut off by the answer.

Twilight was nibbling her ear and by the sound of pleasant moans, she must of liked it.

"Twilight, don't stop p-please...." she said, in between short moans.

Twilight paused and gave out a yawn. So did Rainbow. The nibbling stopped and Twilight crawled on top of Rainbow's body.

"Can I wear your jacket, Dashie?" Twilight asked, sleepily.

"Of course, Twily." Dash responded, grabbing the jacket from underneath her head.

Using her magic, she lifted it over herself halfway before she fell asleep. Dash's heart warmed at the sight and helped Twilight finishing the task that she had started.

Pulling the hood over her head, she stroked her back with the un-injured wing which caused Twilight to shuffle.

Giving a nuzzle to Twilight's cheek, she smiled in her sleep. "I love you, Twi. Sleep tight."

When Rainbow woke up the next morning, she was shocked to see that Twilight wasn't in the room anymore. She was even more shocked to see she had her jacket on.

Getting up, she opened the door to smell pancakes. Twilight was cooking, well attempting to cook.

All she could hear was frantic panicking in the kitchen. Opening the door, Twilight was wearing an apron, chef's hat and covered in ln flour from head to hoof.

"What are you trying to bake, Twi?" Rainbow said, causing her to turn around and giggle.

"Oh, my mare is awake, after an hour of me pestering and you somehow sleeping through it." she said, returning to cook.

Rainbow blushed. "Well, I need to go to the Mayor's office to inform work about my wing. Do you need me to get anything?"

Twilight shook her head. "Thanks, but no thanks. Just get your snuggly flank back here. Also it's lightly raining so give me your jacket so I can wash it."

Dash removed the clothing from her body, striking a pose. "What are you going to do while I'm out?"

Twilight shrugged. "Research, what did you expect?" they both shared a laugh.

Rainbow sighed. "Twi, there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a while now.."

This peaked Twilight's interest. "Oh? What could my amazing marefriend want?"

"Just so you know, I won't be mad if you say no." Rainbow responded, causing Twilight to inch forward.

Sighing again, she popped the question. "Could I move in with you? Every night I come over, and I leave in the morning I just feel so bad that you're left alone with Spike. And it's like the same for me, well.. kinda, anyways."

Twilight stood in shock. She had never considered Rainbow moving in with her. Heck, she never considered that she felt guilty every time she left.

"Sure, Dashie. It's time we advance in our relationship." Twilight said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks, Twi!" Dash yelled, embracing her in a hug. "I'll be back before you know it!"

Rainbow rushed out of the room, a smile on her face. She couldn't be more happier.

Author's Note:

Heads up, after this I'll have a chapter for hearts warming (Christmas), nightmare night (Halloween) and maybe some more stuff? ;)

Stick around and thanks for reading!