• Published 22nd May 2020
  • 1,044 Views, 6 Comments

Affection For Each Other. - tam285

  • ...
6
 6
 1,044

2. Words Released.

The castle doors never looked so intimidating. At this point, Rainbow's eyes were almost fully closed. She needed sleep and Twilight needed it as well.

Rainbow let out a yawn. "Well, I'm beat. I'll probably pass out on the sofa."

Twilight rubbed the top of Dash's stomach. By the looks of it, it looks like she enjoyed it a lot. "Aw, see? You like the stuff, admit it and I'll continue."

Dash chuckled. "I admit, they are relaxing. Now, will you admit that you like how I make love to my mare is more relaxing?"

Twilight chuckled. "It is relaxing after a long day of meetings, now will you admit you love how I scratch behind your ear?"

Rainbow gave out a large puff of defeat. "Fine, I'll spill." said Dash, opening the library's doors. "I like it."

They both sat around the fireplace, on the couch. Twilight patted the side of her. Dash accepted and fell asleep almost instantly. This warmed Twilight's heart up, more than the fire could of.

Twilight just smiled at the warm bundle of joy in her hooves. Rainbow turned over in her sleep and rested her head on Twilight hoof. She smiled even better.

"I love you, my little Dashie. Things will be better with you, I promise." Whispered Twilight, nuzzling Rainbow's head and then giving up to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up to thunderous knocking came from the library door.

"TWILIGHT, I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST HALF AN HOUR!" yelled Spike, who was still pounding on the door. "GET YOUR FLANK OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL TELL CADENCE ABOUT YOUR MAGAZ- Twilight slammed open the door, almost hitting him in the face.

"Okay first of all!" Twilight stated. "It was an accidental purchase, Spike!" All this yelling woke up the pony sleeping on the couch.

Rainbow Dash woke up and groaned slowly. "Jesus, what happened yesterday?" To her side, there was Twilight. They shared a nuzzle and Twilight sat next to her.

"Now, what's the big issue so this one can go back to sleep?" Twilight asked, booping Rainbow's muzzle with her hoof.

"Well, it's not exactly the best of sights." Spike said, worry in his voice. This made Twilight rise up from watching the sleepy pegasus to standing up and right next to Spike's side.

"How bad?" Asked Twilight. She listened to the front door banging hard. "Wow that's bad Spike. Keep an eye on my Dashie for me and I'll go see what these hundreds of ponies want."

When Twilight opened the door, dozens of interviewers greeted her, as well as her friends and about 2 dozen guards.

She let her friends in and thanked the Royal Guards for coming." Why in Celestia's name are you here and why is their like, half of Ponyville's WHOLE POPULATION! AT MY DOOR?!" Twilight said, slowly raising her voice. Opening the door, Rainbow was putting more wood on the fire, which had extinguished during the previous night.

"Twi, do you want a coffee?" Dash asked, looking at her. She nodded and walked towards the kitchen. This left the others talking about their day.

"So..." Pinkie said, leaning out of her seat. "Get up to any... fun last night?"

Twilight facehoofed and let out a sigh. "No we didn't, we got in last night and then she went out like a light. It's kinda adorable, really."

At that moment, Rainbow walked in with a few drinks for her, Twilight and her friends which they graciously accepted.

"I have to go to work now, so I'll see you girls later." Rainbow said, nuzzling Twilight on the cheek. She winked at Rainbow and she blushed harder than she ever did before.

The day went by like lightning, and that was literal. The weather team had scheduled a storm for the next few days and Rainbow was a part of setting it up. A few jokes were cracked but overall, the weather team didn't generally care about Rainbow's preferences, as long as she did the job, and she did it right.

By the time Rainbow got to her cloud house in the sky, it had already began to rain heavily, almost hail at multiple points. Since you can't have windows in a cloud house due to them being made out of clouds, there was no way of keeping the cold air out.

Rainbow Dash had 2 options; Stay and endure the cold, after all she had a free week to herself starting tomorrow, or go to her marefriend's castle, snuggle up by the fire and dodge the cold completely.

Sighing, she thought back on simpler times. Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes. She shook her head and wiped then away. "Come on, I am the Rainbow Dash! I never cry, and that won't start today!" She thought to herself.

Rainbow grabbed her jacket and headed from the door. Putting it on, she pulled the hood up and took flight towards Twilight's castle. "I hope she finds me snuggly on this jacket.." Dash trailed off in her mind, momentarily forgetting the storm she was flying in.

All of a sudden, a lightning bolt interrupted her train of thought, sending a cloud hurling toward her. She got tangled in it and struggled to get out, but eventually succeeding.

Arriving at the castle, she felt her a sharp pain run through her right wing. When Rainbow looked, nothing was there. No bruises, no nothing.

Knocking on the door, she wondered how her wing got injured. The cloud might of been responsible for it, but most likely it was due to her horrible lack of sleep in the past few days.

When Twilight opened the door, she had a puzzled, yet excited expression.

"Dashie, why are you here?" Twilight asked, inviting her in. Twilight looked more tired than Rainbow.

"Well.." Rainbow trailed off, pulling down her hood. "Cloud houses ain't really the best for keeping the cold out so could I..."

Twilight giggled. "Of course you can, Dashie! Why would I say no to the most adorable thing in Equestria?!" she cooed, pulling Rainbow's hood up and giving her a nuzzle.

Dash winced in pain and looked towards her wing. It was starting to swell up slowly. Twilight looked really concerned. She embraced her marefriend in a tight hug.

"Could you take a look at my wing, Twi? You're the one with the brains, after all." Dash asked, looking at the injured limb. Twilight happily agreed and led her to the library.

Sitting down, she caught glimpse of Twilight's flank. She wanted it, she wanted to nuzzle it like a fluffy pillow and more. She was snapped out of her mid-fantasy pleasure when Twilight was in front of her face. She chuckled.

"I know you want my flank, Dashie." Twilight said, pulling a medical book from the shelf. Turning around, she walked towards Rainbow. "If you want it, be a good little Dashie, we'll see." Twilight said seductively, and finishing finishing with a wink.

Rainbow was blushing and Twilight just rubbed her leg. She just moaned silently.

"Well, it looks like your wing is sprained at the base." Twilight said, placing the medical book aside. This blew Rainbow's mind, considering that she isn't a doctor and it took her less than a minutes to make a diagnosis.

Before she could even react, Twilight was in her face again, ready to ask another question.

"As snuggly as you are in that jacket, I'm gonna have to ask you to take it off." Twilight asked, giggling.

Rainbow blushed hard. "S-sure, Twilight!" She said, trying to regain confidence. "I'm sure you wanna see my super fluffy chest and you wanna snuggle up on it and.." As much as Rainbow could talk about how awesome she was, now wasn't the time.

She slowly took the jacket off, Twilight's expression getting more eager with every passing second. Finally it was off and she crawled up on the table.

Nuzzling Rainbow's chest, she felt the fur and wanted to fall asleep right then and there. So she just lay there for what seemed like ages.

Rainbow gave out a small chuckle. "And I thought I was the cute one in this relationship." she said, while stroking Twilight's mane. "Now, let's get a bandage on this wing bandaged up so you can snuggle up on my chest some more."

Author's Note:

I'm gonna have a bunch more chapters in the future, stick around!