• Published 8th Apr 2020
  • 3,582 Views, 79 Comments

Flash of Love - HarryBuilder

  • ...
22
 79
 3,582

Friends Are There For You

Twilight was inside her of her castle library and she was currently writing some scrolls trying to occupy herself but she getting distracted with images of a certain orange pegasus. It had only been four days since her visit to the Crystal Empire and now Flash seem to be the only thing on her mind distracting her from doing anything else. Finally getting fed up she dropped her quill, groaned and plopped her head onto her desk.

"Ugh! This ridiculous! Why can't get him out of my head?!" She asked exasperated, before lifting her head and sighing, "I know Cadence said I should take as much time as I need to tell him but...?" She trailed off still feeling a little unsure about all these feeling flowing through her and she leaned her head onto her hoof resting it by the cheek feeling very conflicted.

She than felt somepony hoof touch her shoulder followed by a feminine voice, "Twilight are you okay?" the pony asked.

Twilight turned to see a yellow unicorn mare with a red and yellow striped fiery mane and tail with red and yellow sun for her cutie mark. Twilight sighed, "Don't worry Sunset I'm fine, I was just thinking about something." she said. It been at least a month since Sunset Shimmer came back to Equestria to stay and make things right with Princess Celestia. It was very emotional for them both and Sunset had decide to stay at the Castle of Friendship with Twilight as her royal advisor and so she could go back to Canterlot High for a visit but to her, Equestria would always be her one true home. Ever since then Sunset and Twilight have treated eachother like they were sisters, always looking out for each other making sure the other was alright and right now that was what Sunset Shimmer was doing. Then Spike walked in having heard Twilight groaning as well.

"Are you sure Twilight? You've been acting a little weird since you can back from your trip to the Crystal Empire." Spike noted as he started ticking times when Twilight acted weird off on his claws. "When ever you work, study, talk or anything else it looks you have something else completely on your mind."

"He's right Twilight. You seemed pretty distracted by something." Sunset said as she and Spike looked at her concernedly. Twilight knowing she couldn't lie to the two that were like family to her sighed, "Alright, there is something bothering me," She admitted before turning to the two with a serious expression, "but you to have to promise not to tell any-pony?"

"Of course!/ you got!" they said at the same time.

"Pinkie Promise?" Twilight clarified narrowing her eyes as both rolled their knowing what she was talking about.

"Cross my Heart,"

"Hope to fly,"

"Stick a cupcake in my eye!"

Sunset and Spike both said going through all the motions before Twilight took a deep breath in, "Well do you remember that guard from the Crystal Empire, Spike?" She asked looking at her little dragon assistant as began think back as he scratched his head, "You mean Flash Sentry right?" He guessed and Twilight nodded in response.

"Wait a minute. Didn't you have a 'thing' on the Flash Sentry back at Canterlot High?" Sunset asked making air qoutes with her hooves starting to put the pieces together as Twilight nodded again and was blushing lightly.

Spike scratched his head, now very confused about this now, "But what does he and the other Flash have to do with you acting weird?" he asked as Twilight Rubbed her forelegs together and blushed even more.

"Well...you see...the thing is..." She struggled unsure how to say it.

"Yes?" Sunset and Spike asked leaning closer starting to anxious.

"It's just...just I'm in love with Flash." Twilight said with a whisper that would make even Fluttershy impressed.

"What? Twilight you need to speak up." Sunset said as Spike tapped his foot impatiently.

"I'm in love with Flash!" she said even quieter and Spike finally fed up with being in the dark, groaned waving his arms in the air.

"Oh for crying out loud Twilight! Just stop playing Fluttershy and Just-"

"I'M IN LOVE WITH FLASH!!!" Twilight finally said loud enough, Interrupting him.

Twilight whole face turned red as an apple and closed her eyes tight shut once she blurted it out. While Sunset blinked a couple times in surprise and Spike jaw dropped so low he could swallow is whole claw, as neither really saw Twilight as the kind of pony to look for romance. Spike was about to gag since as a guy he wasn't into love (If it didn't involve Rarity that is:trixieshiftright:) when Sunset knowing what he was thinking shot him a glare that said 'Do it and see what happens' and readied her back hooves as she wanted Twilight to feel supported about this since she's never been in love before, So Spike just put his claws behind his back and smiled sheepishly while Sunset approached their princess friend who looked like her head was gonna explode in embarrassment.

She then placed her hoof on Twilight shoulder "Don't be embarrassed Twilight." she said, "There's nothing wrong with being in love with somepony." Twilight blush lighten a little but was still heavy.

"Yeah I'm mean what's the problem?" Spike asked standing by Twilight side before continuing, "I mean all you have to do is walk up to him, tell him how you feel and things will be all settled right?" Spike said it like it was obvious.

Than glared at him and silently reminded him why he hadn't told Rarity how he felt about her.

"Oh yeah...fear of rejection...right, sorry." He said sheepishly.

While Sunset rolled her eyes, Twilight shook her head and sighed "It's not just that, there's another thing that worries me." She then rubbed her right foreleg against her left unsure how to tell Spike and Sunset what or 'who' she was worried about. But she didn't need to when they to a pretty good guess what or rather who it was that worried her and asked in a deadpanned tone.

"Shining Armor?"

Twilight sighed and nodded seeing it was obvious it was her big brother that was concerning her, "Shining Armor finds out that I love Flash it not going to end good for him." Twilight said as starts pacing back and forth, "Shining will be so upset with me for not telling me, he might not want to talk to me or let me Flurry ever again," She then stopped pacing started hyperventilating as both Sunset and Spike looked at each other and shook their heads knowing Twilight would act like this," or maybe he'll fire Flash and he'll be so mad at me for losing his job that he might not want to ever see me-" her panic attack was stopped when Sunset placed her hooves on her shoulders and shook her.

"Twilight, relax!" She said firmly, "I doubt Shining would never talk to you again or stop you from seeing Flurry Heart or fire Flash, so just calm down." Twilight used the breathing technique Cadence taught her and smiled at her .

"your right Sunset thanks." but then she frowned again, "But I'm still worried and besides I'don't know if it would work or not. I mean he's a guardspony in the Crystal Empire and I'm a princess here in Ponyville, how would it we work around that?" Twilight asked feeling a little unsure.

"Well Shining Armor was a guardspony in Canterlot and he was in love with Cadence and she was Celestia's niece and Shining's boss and she was okay with wasn't she?" Sunset pointed out & Twilight nodded in confirmation," So the same thing could work out for you and Flash."

"Yeah! And besides no matter what happens Sunset and I behind you all the way." Spike assured as he approached the two mares. Twilight looked at the two of them smiling, glad to be supported by such good friends and then she hugged them. "Ooh! Thanks guys," she said before releasing them, "I suppose your right about things being ok with Flash, but there's still the matter with my brother?" She say worryingly.

"Don't worry about him or Flash right now." Sunset said, "How about you and I go pick Owlicious from Fluttershy's? It might help distract yourself." She offered and Twilight immediately agreed, hoping a little walk will help ease her mind from thinking about Flash. Then the two left for Ponyville while Spike sat on couch read his one of Power pony comics smiling, 'Something tells things are about very interesting around here. But hopefully not to sappy. ' He thought as mentally groaned at the last part but still hoped things between Flash and Twilight would go okay.


Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire Flash was patrolling a section of the castle but was frowning. Apparently like Twilight it seem like the only thing on Flash's mind was a certain purple princess, one time while he was thinking about her he walked smack right into an open door. He sighed wishing he could tell Twilight how he felt but was too afraid of the consequences.

"Hey Flasher! why the mopey face?"

Flash turned around to see a Unicorn stallion in silver armor. He had purplish-indigo coat, a blue and purple streak mane and tail, with a sword in a smog of stars. This stallion was Flash's best friend Night Blade. The two of them were best friends in Canterlot since they were foals and have been together from their time there to where they were right now and since then Flash has trusted Night with his life and his crush on Twilight.

Normally Flash would love to talk to his foalhood friend he wasn't really in the mood for a conversation. "Hey Night, I was just thinking about something." he said glumly and walked away. Night rolled his eyes as he walked over to his friend and smirked, "Would have anything to with a certain alicorn princess?~" He said teasingly while laughing at Flash stopping in his tracks and blushing.

"Come on Flash ever since the Cap's sis payed a visit you been talking about her all the time. At least when the Cap's got his back turned." He said as it was a matter of fact before making a teasing face, "Plus I could hear you talking about her in your sleep, ya know?~" Flash blushed even more from this but sighed.

"Night you know why I can't tell her." he said hoping his best friend would understand why he couldn't do what he wanted to.

"Come Flash if she's good as ponies say she is, I don't think she'll care your just a guardspony." Night said encouraging his friend and stopped him before he could mention his second reason, "And the Cap can't stop you two from dating, I hear Princess Cadence will make sure of it." The two of them snickered knowing their superior one weakness was the wishes of his wife. But their laughter was cut short when they saw said Stallion approach then they both donned serious faces and stood in attention.

"Sentry, Night Blade. what were you talking about?" Shining Armor ordered.

"Nothing sir." they said immediately in unison.

Shining looked at them for a moment before nodding, "Alright then. I'm just going check on my daughter, if there's any trouble come her room immediately." the Unicorn said as the two saluted and he left. Night winked at Flash and he finally smiled.

"There ya go don't worry about Cap just focus on telling Princess Twi ya love her." Night said wrapping his for leg around him as he chuckled, "Ok how about this; next time I see her, I tell her that I love her right there and then ok?" he said

"You got yourself a deal. Just be prepared for it." Night said as the two stallions continued to patrol, while Flash was hoping the Twilight next visit wouldn't be so soon or too long.


Meanwhile in Ponyville, Twilight and Sunset are walking down the streets of Ponyville as ponies all around are going about their daily routines, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are helping fillies and colts who have not gotten theirs yet. Big Mac is giving a delivery of apples to his marefriend Sugar Belle in Starlight's old village. Derpy Hooves makes a crash landing making a delievering some mail. Filthy Rich is seen in a jewelry store buying a present for his wife, Spoiled Rich. The two soon made it to Fluttershy's cottage to pick up Owlicious. Twilight knocked on the door and a blue pegasus stallion with a short red mane and a pair of binoculars cutie mark answered the door. The pegasus was surprised to see on of Equestria's princesses and her royal advisor standing right in front of him. "Oh my gosh! Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer! The Princess of Friendship and her advisor!" He said with surprise.

"Yes that's us." Twilight confirmed for him.

"Fluttershy wasn't kidding when she said that she's friends with a princess!" The pegasus exclaimed.

"You must be Ajax. Fluttershy told us she was seeing somepony just recently," Sunset said, as she shook his hoof then Twilight did the same.

"Oh yes I'm am I'm happy to meet the two of you at last in person especially you, your highness," Ajax said bowing to Twilight as she giggled and Sunset rolled her eyes.

"You don't have to be so formal," Twilight said. "You can just call me Twilight; my friends do anyway."

"Also because she doesn't like it when ponies do that." Sunset teased as Twilight playfully elbowed her.

"O-Okay, Twilight," Ajax said. I j-just wasn't expecting to meet you here today."

"I only came to pick up Owlicious, since Fluttershy did a good job of taking care of him for me." Twilight said.

"Is she here by any chance?" Sunset asked looking to see if she could find the pinked haired, yellow pegasus.

Ajax shook his head, "No, she went out to talk with her other friend Rainbow Dash, but she said she won't take too long."

Twilight and Sunset only knew about Ajax just from Fluttershy but he seemed like just her type. Fluttershy was introduced to Ajax by Tree Hugger when they went out bird watching for phoenixes and the two of them hit it off pretty well. And when she got back with a dazed smile on her face, all Fluttershy could talk about was Ajax. All she said is 'Ajax is such a sweet pony and fun to be around'. And of course, Pinkie got so excited, she decided to throw a party for her. But they didn't officially started dating until Ajax moved to Ponyville a week ago. Owlicious came out from the cottage and roosted on Twilight's back and snuggled close to his owner.

"When you see Fluttershy, tell her that I said thanks," Twilight said with gratitude.

"O-O-Of course. I-It was nice to meet you," Ajax said as closed the door.

Twilight and Sunset shared a small chuckle as they made their way back to the castle seeing Ajax was definitely Fluttershy's type, they soon spot Applejack pulling a cart of apples and waving goodbye to yellow, brown hair stallion. "Well, howdy there, Twilight, Sunset," the farm pony greeted. Applejack and the others were a bit skeptical at first when Sunset came back to Equestria but over time she along with the rest of girls and Starlight came to trust Sunset just as much as each other.

"Hi there, Applejack, how are things with Caramel?" Sunset asked as Applejack blushed a little.

"Things are going just fine and dandy with us thank ya kindly!" Applejack said quickly as Twilight and Sunset giggled at the Cowpony embarrassment.

Applejack had just recently gotten together with Caramel not long after Fluttershy started dating when the Apple Family needed some help with a really big harvest. It took all 6 of her friends to convince Rainbow not to tease her about it. They were getting along with eachother just fine but were still taking it slower than other couples would.

"Where are you off to?" Twilight asked moving away from Applejack love life.

Applejack answered thankful for the change in subject, "Just making a delivery to Sugarcube Corner. Mr. and Mrs. Cake are preparing to make the amazing apple cake for the big bake off being held in Manehatten this year."

"And I'll bet the cakes are going to win it this year," Sunset said with confident grin.

"Better not jinx it for them, Sunset," Twilight said to the unicorn remembering what happened last time. "But still, you'll never know."

"So y'all meet Fluttershy's new coltfriend yet?" Applejack asked.

"We did just now," Sunset answered, "He seems to be a nice stallion. Kindhearted but also timid a really perfect match for Flutters." The three giggled at Sunset quip.

"Well, that's good to hear. Because if he makes Fluttershy cry, I'll flick him so hard it'll make him jump like a frog on a trampoline," Applejack said scowling as she clenched her hoof and Twilight wrapped a wing around her before she got any angrier.

"I wouldn't go that far, Applejack," Twilight reasoned. "He doesn't seem to the type of pony who would do that especially to Fluttershy."

"Ah know, Twi, but I'm only looking out for her," Applejack explained. "But, Rainbow Dash would most likely zap him with lightning if he did before I could even get word of it." The three mares giggled knowing how loyal Rainbow was to her friends especially to Fluttershy since they go way back to their foalhood in Cloudsdale.

Even though everypony was happy for Fluttershy for her relationship, she was prone to being hurt badly if not careful, even Discord didn't approve at first being protective of his first friend, but being the good friend that he is (at least most of the time), had to support Fluttershy's happiness. Twilight gave a small smile as she started daydreaming about Flash hoping one she could be like Fluttershy who would have a handsome coltfriend too. Then Applejack noticed her gaze towards nothing particular having a good idea what was on her mind, "And I bet y'all have somepony on your mind." she said smirking.

Twilight blushed when she realized what she just did and shook her head. "No! No I don't!" She lied as Sunset snickered at Twilight embarrassment.

Applejack however, the former Element of Honesty, can tell that she was fibbing. "Come on, Twilight ya can't sneak a little past me. Who's the lucky stallion who swept ya'll off your hooves?" The orange earth pony asked teasingly.

Twilight shook her head, "Nopony! Especially not some handsome, yellow, blue maned guards-" Twilight covered her mouth and blushed even harder before she said to much but it was too late.

"Oh gee look at time! Come on Sunset, we better go!" Twilight said quickly before dashing off home, dragging Sunset in her aura across the ground as the poor fiery maned unicorn picked up sticks and stones and hopefully not breaking her bones. Applejack just smiled as she remembered about the guard back at the Crystal Empire when Twilight and Spike returned from the other world after she retrieved her crown. Applejack decided to call Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie for a meeting at Sweet Apple Acres later on to discuss about Flash and Twilight and they could support their friend through it all. She then left for Sugarcube Corner to make her delivery.


Once she arrived at the shop she gave the cakes they're ingredients and walked over to the pink party pony, since Pinkie Pie was currently playing with Pound and Pumpkin Cake. Pinkie turned to see Applejack and smiled, "Hiya Applejack, what's up?" Applejack smiled and whispered into Pinkie's ear something about Twilight. Pinkie gasped loudly and gave a big smile but before she could yell out "PARTY" at the top of her lungs, the farm pony placed a hoof over her mouth, keeping her quiet, "Now hold on sugarcube, Ya'll gotta Pinkie Promise not to say anything to anypony at least until I talk to the rest of the girls got it?" Applejack said, Pinkie nodded And of course.

"Cross my Heart,"

"Hope to fly,"

"Stick a cupcake in my eye!"

Pinkie did her little dance while make the Pinkie Promise. With the twins doing almost the same thing. Applejack then headed to Carousel Boutique. Fortunately, nopony was placing an order. Rarity hearing the door opening walked in and saw her and plastered a welcoming smile

"Applejack, darling! What brings you here?" Rarity asked. Applejack whispered into the unicorn's ear what she told Pinkie, then she let's out a loud gasp and covered her mouth as she could not believe what she just heard and smiled brightly while grasping her earth pony's shoulders, "Oh my stars! It is true?" Applejack nodded and smiled to confirm her theory as Rarity started getting dramatic as usual. "Ooh goodness! It feels like a fairy tale! A beautiful princess and her handsome guard. Oh how romantic!" Rarity swooned as she made her way to her fainting couch.

"Now hold on, sugarcube. Ah already let Pinkie Pie know about it," Applejack said with an eye roll. "Y'all have to Pinkie Promise."

Rarity got off her couch and agreed to keep that promise going through all the motions. After she left the boutique, she spotted Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy hanging out in the sky talking about something and decided to kill to bird with one stone (not literally though). "Rainbow, Fluttershy, come down here fer a minute, would ya?" She called to the two pegasi as they flew down to her.

"Hello Applejack." Fluttershy said kindly.

"What's up?" Rainbow asked while silently hoping Applejack did hear their conversation.

She whispered to both mares, and Fluttershy gave a soft gasp and Rainbow jaw wide open dropped.

"Seriously?!" Rainbow Dash asked raising a brow. Applejack nodded smiling, although Rainbow Dash wasn't big on romance like Rarity was, but she still had to be happy for her friend, since she used to be the Element of Loyalty. "Alright! About time if you ask me!" Rainbow said smiling doing a loop-da-loop.

"Oh yes I'm sure Twilight must be very happy." Fluttershy said clapping her hooves gently making a gentle squeal.

"Now ya both got Pinkie Promise not to tell anypony about what I just told y'all; especially Twilight, you know how she gets when she gets all wound up." Applejack said. Both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy nodded in agreement doing the Pinkie Promise together. But Fluttershy wanted to ask Applejack before she left for home.

"Can I tell Ajax, at least? I'don't feel comfortable keeping things from him." Fluttershy asked. Normally, Applejack would object to that, but she made an exception especially when Fluttershy gave her the pleading eyes. Then the three left for Sweet Apple Acres, but Rainbow hanged back with Fluttershy rubbing the back of her head at little.

"So...uh...thanks for not telling her about...well...ya know?" She whispered nervously which was rare for her.

"It's okay. I just want you to feel ready to talk about him." Fluttershy whispered back as the two foalhood pegasi friends smiled at eachother and caught up with Applejack.


As soon as Twilight and Sunset, entered the throne room of the castle Twilight tried to steady her breath and heart rate while Owlicious flew off of Twilight's back and right to his roost. Spike and Starlight then arrived to check on Twilight while Sunset brushed her mane of the dirt and stuff she picked up after literally getting dragged across town. "So, how was your outing?" Starlight asked as she help Sunset clean up her mane. Ever since Sunset came to live at the castle she and Starlight formed a strong friendship since both took dark paths before Twilight brought them to the light though it did cause some jealousy on Trixie's part thinking Sunset was trying to steal her best friend.

"Oh, it was fine, Starlight. Thanks for asking," Twilight said, nervously waving at her student who merely raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, great until Twilight dragged across the ENTIRE town like a rag doll!" Sunset groaned as she and Starlight finished fixing her mane as she glared at Twilight.

"Sorry Sunset, it's just I panicked when I almost told about, well 'you know who' to Applejack," Twilight apologized.

Starlight looked at her former teacher now feeling really curious. "What are you talking about?" Starlight asked as Spike approached her. "She's talking about-"

"FOREVER!!!" Shouted Pinkie who randomly popped up from the door which surprised the 3 mares and interrupting the baby dragon. "How does she do that?" Starlight muttered.

Before anypony could answer Pinkie gave a small glare at the baby dragon telling him not to say anything as slinked away from the door. Spike knew better than to break the Pinkie Promise, so he zoomed off into the kitchen to prepare dinner as Twilight sighed and Sunset facehooved while Starlight arched her brow in confusion. With Spike and Pinkie gone, Twilight decided to tell Starlight about Flash, seeing she had a right to know. "Starlight, there is something I think I should tell you," the alicorn said.

"So what's up?" Starlight asked. "You have been acting funny ever since you got back from the Crystal Empire," Starlight pointed out.

"Well, that's what I wanted to tell you," Twilight explained. "You remember me telling you about the guard I bumped into after I got back from that other world when I first meet Sunset when she stole my crown?" Sunset winced at little remembering that little not so good memory.

Twilight noticed and looked towards her apologetically, "No offence." Sunset just rolled her eyes, "Non-taken," she laughed, "I've actually gotten use to so much I almost missed it. ALMOST." The 3 enemies-turned-friends laughed before returning to Twilight question to Starlight.

Starlight nodded, "Yes I remember you mentioned something about him, why?"

"Well the thing is..." Twilight blushed while pawing the ground. "...I'm in love with him."

Starlight couldn't believe what she heard, the Princess of Friendship, her teacher is in love, but with a guard, no less. Starlight had many questions to ask. "Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I have so many questions! who is he? Is he handsome? Is he strong? What part of the Crystal Palace does he work? Does he-"

Sunset placed her hoof over her mouth so that she doesn't overflow Twilight with too many question. "Okay, okay! Don't get carried away. Twilight is only telling you because she trust you just like she trusts me got it?" Starlight nodded as Sunset removed her hoof removed her mouth and gestured to Twilight to continue. "His name is Flash Sentry. And well, lately he's been occupying my thoughts. I look at him like a school filly with a crush on on a really special and handsome colt. I want to tell him my feelings, but I'm worried about Shining Armor would say if he found out about my infatuation with him." as she looked down sadly and Starlight feeling sympathy for her walked up to Twilight and lifted up her chin.

"I can understand that Twilight. I mean, it's basically like dating a boss' daughter. But you remember that your brother used to be a guard, but he still married Cadence, right? Starlight reminded her.

"Sunset said that too, but I'm still new to all the romance thing," Twilight sighed as Sunset wrapped her foreleg around her.

"Have you decided to tell him your feelings? Sunset asked, Twilight shook her head to say no as looked to her hoping her advisor could give her some advise on this. "Well I can't give you any advise as an advisor on this kind of problem Twi," Twilight looked down sadly at this until Sunset spoke again.

BUT as your friend I say you follow your heart and just go for it. And like Spike said early I'll be there to help you." She said smiling at Twilight.

" And I'll be there for you too. Applejack did say that it was best to be honest with your feelings, right?" Starlight added wrapping her hoof around Twilight's other side.

"Thanks, girls," Twilight said as she hugged the unicorns that were once two of her worst enemies but now her closest friends. "I'll tell Flash the next time I see him."

"Say whose up for some Ice cream? Might help us clear our head alittle." Starlight asked Twilight and Sunset nodded and three then left for the throne room with Twilight Feeling more confident then ever.


Meanwhile, Applejack and the rest of the Mane 5 was holding a secret meeting at Sweet Apple Acres to discuss Twilight's feelings. After Pinkie got back after running straight to Twilight's Castle for some reason they began. "Okay, y'all. We only know about this Flash Sentry feller from back at the Crystal Empire, but not so anywhere else in Equestria." As they all nodded.

"And I think we can all agree that he and Twilight could go together like Apples and Cinnamon." she add knowing that Flash could be a very good coltfriend for Twilight.

"Oh, I agree, darling. Those two make such a wonderful couple," Rarity said as she began wishing she was in Twilight's horseshoes. Dreaming for her knight in shining armor to sweep her off her hooves.

"Oh, me too, Flash seemed like such a nice pony." Fluttershy said, fluttering her wings lifting her up a little. Rainbow Dash just gagged a little while still agreeing with the others, but Pinkie Pie just started vibrating like she was gonna explode.

"Oh please, do we have to discuss all this mushy stuff?" Rainbow Dash once again gagged before Pinkie grabbed her by the cheeks.

"Are you Kidding?! We're talking about Twilight's very first love!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she got close to Rainbow's face before letting go. "There are a whole bunch of fanfics out there that pairs Twilight with Flash Sentry, and this one no exception! It's not everyday that somepony like Twilight falls in love with a stallion like him. There are fics that even pairs the rest of us paired with somepony else, like me and Cheese Sandwich, or Rarity with Fancy Pants, or Fluttershy with Discord or Rainbow Dash pairing up with Sorain! Love goes on through out the the fanfic universe!" She says breaking the fourth wall (again:facehoof:).

As everypony looked at Pinkie Pie with confused looks on their faces and Rainbow blushing a bit at the mention of her and Soarin but hid it from the others, but they knew better than to question Pinkie Pie and her randomness since it would save them all a really big headache. "Okay, but Pinkie Pie is right about one thing, this is the first time that Twilight's been interested in somepony, and we have to support her in this in every and any way we can." Rarity said as Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie nodded in agreement. "Then the best we can do is let Twilight know we'e 100 percent behind her. And that means they'll be no teasing from y'all. Especially from you, Rainbow Dash." Applejack said as she glared to the rainbow-haired pegasus and the others copied her as they knew Rainbow would tease Twilight like crazy about this

Rainbow Dash gave a sheepish expression gulped, "Okay, Okay! no teasing I get it Ok?!" as everypony chuckled a bit at Rainbow's quick agreement.

"Now we join hooves to show Twi that we support her?" Applejack asked, placing her hoof in the middle. One by one, they all placed their hooves in the middle so that they all agree to help Twilight and Flash Sentry get together.


Meanwhile In Canterlot Castle Princess Celestia was writing on some scrolls when her sister Princess Luna entered the room with a smile on her face. This peaked Celestia curiosity as Luna rarely ever smiled. "Luna, may I ask what ever are you smiling about?" she asked.

"Well sister I have learned some interesting things from your student recent dreams." Luna answered her smile grew as Celestia rose an eyebrow at the mention of her student.

"Well, what is it? Is she okay?" She asked as Luna explained what she saw in Twilight's dreams of Flash. Celestia gasped but then beamed. "Is this true?" She asked as Luna nodded.

Celestia was so proud of Twilight just like a mother for her daughter, she had come so far from become her personal student, saving her sister, learning about friendship and become the princess of friendship and now she was finally show interest in somepony. Luna then approached her big sister, "So what shall we do now dear sister?" she asked.

"We'll wait and see." Celestia answered smiling, "I wish for Twilight to discover love on her own, only then will she feel successful." The two alicorn sister then sat on their thrones and wondering how the love life of their fellow princess will turn out.

Author's Note:

Looks like Twilight and Flash are getting support from their friends near and far to help in their romance.

And Surprise!!! the Mysterious character was in fact Sunset Shimmer. I liked to imagine during the events of the movie Sunset was having graduation with the Rainbooms and returned to make amends with Celestia. I might make a sequel explaining how that story played out

As for Night Blade he is my OC who I have big plans for much later in the story and Ajax is actually owned by Branix or Xinbra

As for Rainbow secret... well put in the comments what you think it could be.:derpytongue2:

Next with her friends at her Side Twilight will do one of the hardest things she has ever done will things work out you'll have to wait and see.

Until then NINJAAAAAAAAAAA-GO!!!!