• Published 18th Feb 2020
  • 8,245 Views, 37 Comments

The Crusaders Save the Day - Brerdaniel



The Cutie Mark Crusaders quit the School of Friendship after what Cozy Glow did. Twilight and the others try to convince them to come back.

  • ...
1
 37
 8,245

Chapter 3: Shutting down The Crusading Business

At the Ponyville Schoolhouse, the foals are having a lunch break while the Cutie Mark Crusaders sadly sat at their table all by themselves still feeling down after the incident. It's not easy to get over the betrayal of the friend who was once a student at the school of friendship. Diamond Tiara notices them and decided to check on them to see how they were doing after all the terrible things she's done to them before they've got their cutie marks and helps her with her issues with her mother so now she decided to return the favor.

"Hey, Crusaders." Diamond Tiara called out.

The Crusaders heard her voice as he approaches them. "Oh, hey Diamond Tiara." Apple Bloom said.

"I couldn't help but notice that you three are feeling bumped today." Diamond Tiara said. "Are you three okay?"

'Yeah, we're doing fine." Scootaloo sighed.

"We're just dealing with the Equestrian magic disappearance incident right now." Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh," Diamond said and realize their situation. "I heard all about it I'm guessing it has something to do with this Cozy Glow character, huh?"

"How did you know?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I read it on the papers." Diamon Tiara answered. "It must've been really hard having a friend betray you like that when they try to do something evil."

The CMCs couldn't answer that they hung their heads in sadness and they don't want to talk about it so Diamond Tiara decided to drop the subject and said to them.

"Well, if you three want to talk I just want you to know that I'm here for you. In the meantime, you girls want to play with me and Silver Spoon until recess is over?"

They look at each other and thought about it to get their mind off of things so they nodded so they went with Diamond Tiara and play catch with her and Silver Spoon. After school has ended Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo walk sadly back to their clubhouse. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon notice they are still feeling sad so they catch up to them to find out.

"Hey, I know we were jerks to you before." Silver Spoon said. "But is there something else that happened at Princess Twilight's school?"

"Yeah, maybe we can go there so you could give us a tour down there." Diamond Tiara said.

"We can't." Scootaloo declined.

"We're not part of the School of Friendship anymore." Apple Bloom said sadly. "Because we quit."

"What?!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon said in shock.

"I don't understand." Diamond Tiara said. "Why would you three quit?"

"Because we felt like we were responsible for Cozy Glow's evil actions!" Sweetie Belle shouted. "She was the first student we ever tutored but then after she nearly drained all the magic of Equestria!"

"She thought that friendship was power!" Scootaloo yelled. "So Sandbar manage to get us and free his friends and asked us to keep her distracted."

"But then she is too smart for our distraction and she locked us in the closet!" Apple Bloom said in tears. "We tried to get out but nopony would ever bother to help us get out so she used our knowledge of friendship and turned against us so we fear our time at Twilight's school would make things worse for her students. So we resigned before any more harm can be done!"

With that, the three fillies started to cry in tears for their regrettable events Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon watched as they began feeling sorry for them because Diamond Tiara knows what it was like having a friend who turns her back on her after Pipsqueak won the election.

"I am so sorry girls." Diamond Tiara said. "I know what that's like. Remember when you all help Pip win the election?"

"Yeah, I remember when I turned on you when I voted for him." Silver Spoon added.

"Yeah." Diamond sighed. "It was a really bad day for me but if it wasn't for you three I would never become a much better pony that I am today."

"We really appreciate it, Diamond Tiara," Scootaloo said. "But that doesn't change the fact from our past mistakes when we were blank flanks."

"Like all those times we fail to get our cutie marks, and set Big Mac up with Cheerliee and later Sugar Belle! And during our first Friendship Mission, we even confused Terimarr more than he already was back on Mount Arris!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Now after that Cozy Glow incident, we will never feel appreciated by Twilight, our sisters, and their friends at the School of Friendship! We are just foals who are gone way over our heads." Apple Bloom said.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon look at each other and nodded.

"Look we admit we made a lot of mistakes in the past too." Diamon Tiara admitted. "What I did to you three with the Gabby Gums collum was unforgivable. If I listen to you three and stop this whole thing then you wouldn't have such a worse day."

"And we were pretty selfish when we turn your cousin Bab Seed against you Apple Bloom you three could have had the best parade yet in Ponyville." Silver Spoon said.

"And Scootaloo about the whole Friendship Games routine about you can't fly. We felt terribly ashamed of all the things we did to you and your friends in the past." Diamond Tiara said in regret.

"Let's just forget it, girls. we must all put the past behinds us." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah, but I will never forget after what Cozy Glow did to us." Scootaloo sighed. "After all we've done for her while we try to convince Twilight to let us come to her school."

"She did get us in trouble when she failed her test on purpose when Twilight blamed us for it and banished us from her school. But she did confess why and we graduate from her school when she give us honorary diplomas. But Cozy never cared about us at all." Apple Bloom said.

"And after everything, we've done for all of Ponyville. we still have nightmares about we Cutie Mark Crusaders are nothing but trouble." Scootaloo said. "So we think it's time we shut down our Cutie Mark Crusading business."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon gasped in shock on what Scootaloo just said.

"You can't do that!" Diamond Tiara protest. "What about all the other blank flanks that need special talents like Pipsqueak or--"

"We're sorry Diamond Tiara." Apple Bloom interrupted. "But it is for the best before anything else goes wrong."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders walk sadly back to their clubhouse Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon look at each other feeling worried about them shutting down their jobs for good so they rush to Ponyville to get Princess Twilight's help.


Later when the School of Friendship just got finished all the students dismissed from their classrooms. While Twilight and her friends are gather together from clean up after their day of work.

"Do you think this will work Twilight?" Spike asked.

"I hope so Spike," Twilight said. "I just hope that the CMCs will feel better when the students have come up with some good ideas."

"Headmare Twilight." Sandbar callout as he and his friends approaches to her and her friends. "I know we're going to do these assignments. But I still feel pretty bad about what happened to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Maybe if my friends and I go to their clubhouse and see what we can do to cheer them up."

"We really appreciate it sugar cube." Applejack said as she takes off her hat and holds it on her chest.

"We're just worried about them." Rainbow Dash said. "We're trying to think of a way to help them."

"Yona wish Yona get Cutie Mark Crusaders out of closet that Cozy Glow lock them up!" Yona snouted.

"Easy Yona, let's not get too upset." Smolder calmed her down.

"Maybe I could take them to Mount Aris!" Silverstream suggested. "I'm sure my brother would love to see them again!"

"Or maybe I'll send Gabby a letter so they could hang out together," Gallus said.

"Those are wonderful ideas darlings." Rarity said with a smile on her face.

"I'm the CMCs would love those plans you've made for them." Pinkie Pie said.

"Well, I'll take you all to Sweet Apple Acres to see if they're better." Applejack said.

They were about to get ready to leave but then suddenly Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon rush into the School of Friendship to see Twilight and her friends.

"Diamond Tiara? Silver Spoon? What are you two doing here?" Twilight asked.

"Princess Twilight I know we don't go to your school but we need your help." Diamond Tiara said.

"It's the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" Silver Spoon cried. "They are shutting down their crusading days for good!"

"WHAT?!?!?!" The ponies and creatures shouted in shock.

"But why?" Fluttershy asked.

"They told us everything about what happened with the Cozy Glow incident and they are in self-doubts they decided to end their days as the Cutie Mark Crusaders Forever!"

"Ooh, how could things get this bad to worse?!" Starlight Glimmer said.

"Alright, every creature calm down!" Twilight said. "We'll just have to stop them before things get out of control."

Just as they were about they are ambushed by the mysterious figure who is hiding in the hood and capture them and ties them up in ropes.

"Hey, what gives?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"We don't have time for your games we need to get to our sisters right now!" Rarity demanded.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Twilight shouted.

The mysterious figure takes off the hood and it became quite a shock to Twilight and her friends as they gasped in horror.

Author's Note:

Special thanks to BrawnyBold who gave me a few ideas of this story but the identity of the mysterious figure will be revealed in the next chapter then the Cutie Mark Crusaders will come to the rescue.