• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 2,352 Views, 129 Comments

Lovers in Kayfabe - cornholio4



Sunset and Twilight are rivals in the wrestling ring while dating in real life

  • ...
9
 129
 2,352

Talk with the GF’s Ex

Sunset had a free day that Wednesday as Twilight was working at the lab, she chuckled at the thought of her co-workers knowing that Twilight wrestled but just had a bikini photoshoot. She decided to go to the flat where the Dazzlings lived together. They had already decided what to do for the next ShutDown episode but Sunset wanted to have a talk with Sonata.

She reached the door and knocked, Adagio told her she could come in. They greeted eachother warmly and Sunset told her that she wanted to have a word with Sonata and Adagio showed her to Sonata’s room where the door was slightly open and she could hear the talk Sonata and Aria was having.

“Come on Sonata, you walk into her changing room while she is in her underwear about to change into her uniform and you put the moves on her. It would be acting and she would know about it beforehand anyway.....” Aria was heard telling Sonata and Sunset smirked as she opened the door.

Sonata was sitting on her bed looking like she was arguing with Aria who then noticed Sunset at the door, Sonata was frozen while Aria was surprised. “Just wanted to talk to Sonata for a minute.” Sunset told her and Aria left.

Sonata was shaking with her cheeks red and Sunset looked around and saw the poster for the latest CWA magazine was indeed pinned to the wall, of Sunset taking Twilight by the waist as she had the CWA Women’s Championship belt on her shoulder. Sunset sat on the bed and Sonata looked like she wanted to tear away.

“I see you both are happy with eachother, Twilight deserves happiness...... I know I am terrible at hiding it but I still love Twilight. I regret giving up and not giving much thought to thinking that we could make a long distance relationship work. We both didn’t but I guess everything worked out; the Dazzlings are popular and Twilight is happy with you and a celebrity scientist while also working for her idol. Plus she is happy with you and she is too humble to like it has everyone looking up to her.” Sonata told her softly with Sunset putting a consoling hand on her shoulder.

“Twilight never stopped loving you either.” Sunset told her and Sonata responded with a weak smile to her.

“You don’t have to lie to try and make me feel eachother, just be happy with her and sorry about how I have to act around you both. Having her as a friend is enough.” Sonata told her and Sunset sighed; she may not be pretending to be over Twilight but she was still stubborn in a different way.

They said goodbye as Sunset had a plan forming which must have showed on her face as she was faced by a stern Aria and Adagio who demanded what she had in store with her friend. “Don’t worry about it.” Sunset told them and just left them confused.

Soon came the next episode of ShutDown episode with had a bit of hype as Flash Sentry (Sunset stayed distant from Flash as they dated in high school and were nowhere near as amicable as Twilight and Sonata) was taking on the CWA World Heavyweight Champion the Storm King in a high stakes rubber title contest as the stipulation was if Flash failed to win the title then he could no long challenge for ANY CWA title for as long as the Storm King was the World Champion.

In the middle of the show Sunset with Twilight in her corner took on Trixie Lulamoon, Sunset won after pinning her after performing her stinkface move. As Sunset’s music started playing and the ring announcer announced Sunset as the winner, Sonata came from the crowd and grabbed the CWA Women’s Championship belt from Twilight.

This caught Sunset’s attention and distracted her as Aria and Adagio came from the crowd and attacked her from the back. They then grabbed her arms and forced her to her knees as Sonata got into the wrestling ring with the Championship belt and a microphone as Twilight got into the ring to try and get Sunset free. Sonata began singing into the microphone and Twilight froze looking like she was in a magical trance.

“Ever since this brute has joined the CWA roster, she has been toughing but a thug. A delinquent who relives her glory days as the high school bully. You are starting to gain on her side just because she coerced her poor innocent lackey into being her girlfriend after she finally took her down a peg. Right after she gave you a taste of her own medicine, a shame as you’re behind was too good for the scoundrel’s face. You are a beauty and pure soul Twilight Sparkle and we will show that you deserve better than the riff raff. You are the Queen of CWA and once we have everyone in the CWA community under our spell they will act as your subjects. Let’s see Shimmer suffer the fate she tried to give to Applejack.” Sonata spoke into the microphone as Aria and Adagio brought Sunset’s face to Twilight’s boot and had her kiss it.

“I will leave you Twilight as I give you back the crown and the Dazzlings will make you see that you deserve someone to treat you as the queen you are.” Sonata spoke as she then put the Championship belt around Twilight’s waist and then blew her a kiss. Aria and Adagio threw Sunset to the floor as the Dazzlings left.

Twilight then got out of the trance and helped a furious Sunset up.

Author's Note:

Aria’s idea is based on a suggestion by DavisSentoV5 so credit given there.