• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 2,347 Views, 129 Comments

Lovers in Kayfabe - cornholio4



Sunset and Twilight are rivals in the wrestling ring while dating in real life

  • ...
9
 129
 2,347

Commercial

In a house Twilight Sparkle was in her bed in her purple pyjamas with a purple dog plush toy while Sunset Shimmer in her flame styled pyjamas was trying to get her out of bed. "Come on Twi, it's not much of a sleepover without you." Twilight just moaned as muttered that she just want some rest for the moment. "Okay Twi, see you later." Sunset told her with a wink and a kiss to the cheek.

Sunset left and then Twilight heard sounds and saw on the wall above her was forming out of the wall was the shape was a scarred grinning man with a clawed glove. "Here's Teddy!" He shouted with glee.

Sunset joined Rainbow Dash and Applejack downstairs as they were watching the News showing reports of an escapee from the local mental institute Silent Deadly and was at large, then they talked about the 13th anniversary of the mob justice killing of serial killer and former Canterlot High janitor Teddy Nightmare. They didn't notice at the door was a man in a jumpsuit and a white mask with his hair showing and a knife.

Twilight got out of bed and then pulled Teddy Nightmare out and into his human form with his striped sweater; she then pushed him out of the room and down the stairs.

Sunset, Applejack and Rainbow Dash noticed Silent Deadly at the door as he then charged forward with his knife. Sunset went and head butted him, Silent Deadly was dazed and confused as Applejack and Rainbow Dash then double teamed him through the coffee table at the same time Twilight sent Teddy Nightmare down the stairs.

Clips are shown of Applejack and Rainbow Dash hitting a tag team move on Lyra, Sunset using the stinkface move on Mystery Mare and Twilight climbing up the ladder and grabbing the briefcase to win Money in the Bank.

CWA: SHUTDOWN

HOME OF LADIES WHO CAN FIGHT BACK AGAINST MONSTERS

The police busted in armed only to be confused at the sight of the four woman laughing while in a circle playing spin the bottle while Freddy and Silent Deadly were moaning while lying in a heap.

Several members of the CWA roster were gathered to watch the commercials that they had filmed and though it had taken some time off their free time, they felt it was worth it for how much fun they were. The extra pay checks didn't hurt either.

"I would want to see a casting agent want to get you for a horror film Twilight, you acting as a helpless victim will be the best acting you ever do." Sunset teased Twilight as she giggled and everyone smiled at CWA's power couple. The filming had cut into their free and date times but they were fine with it.

When they got a moment to themselves Sunset was asking since Valentine's Day was coming up and would be on an episode of ShutDown, if they wanted to do something special. "So how about the Wedding Bells match? I would be excited to make you say 'I Do' and then carry you over my shoulder to the back. After I push your face into the cake of course." Sunset teased and Twilight shook her head with a sigh.

Sunset suggested maybe work their new relationship into a storyline and Twilight said she want to let her family know before they try anything like that. Sunset was not worried about letting them know Twilight was with Sonata as well as Sunset. Form what she could tell they liked her well enough when they had previously dated.

They had already told their friends and agreed to keep it secret, though Dash of course teased Twilight about being a chick magnet and Pinkie had to be talked about making a party out of this.

It would not be easy doing this as they only had a small date night together and they had wanted to keep it quiet for now, so far but Sonata understood as she was busy with her Dazzlings group putting together new songs.