• Published 13th Dec 2019
  • 4,463 Views, 58 Comments

Sombra in the Legion - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Shortly after King Sombra’s defeat, Grogar revives him again for him to rejoin the Legion permanently. Sombra will have a peculiar experience of socializing with other villains.

  • ...
3
 58
 4,463

Uncle Sombra

“Sooooo, how do you like our little get-together, Mr. Sombra? Do you like it here?” Cozy asked, smiling brightly. Sombra sighed out loud in annoyance.

“This ‘get-together’ you speak of would be much better if you weren’t part of it! What are you doing here anyway?! What does a little fragile filly have against Twilight Sparkle?!” shouted Sombra. Cozy giggled in response as she heard his dramatic outburst. This puzzled the dark equine.

“Golly, I’m sure you will be very impressed with how I was close to taking over Equestria.” she said.

“Hahaha!! Really now? A filly conquering Equestria? How laughable!! Oh, do tell, little pony, your story.” scoffed Sombra.

“Well, I was just Twilight’s student in the School of Friendship. Not a single pony and creature had any idea what I was up to. My good friend Tirek gave me instructions to how I could drain Equestrian magic. Those tips he gave were very helpful! So I used the specific artifacts that could activate the magic drainage. It took plenty of time for me to do that. I tried to not allow my meaningless school studies to conflict with my plan time-wise.” she began.

“Wait...Lord Tirek helped you? Why would a powerful magic-stealing centaur help a little pony who has no special powers to take over Equestria?!” yelled Sombra.

“Ask him that. Also, I may not have any special magical powers since I’m just a kid. I may not be a magic-eater or a changeling or a powerful necromancer like Grogar or even a shadowy unicorn like you, buuutttt...I am a smart filly. I’ll tell you that.” Cozy said.

“Is that so? Prove to me, little one, how you are a threat, a danger, a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!!” challenged the dark king.

“Absolutely! As somepony who was close to Headmare Twilight, I played the cute little filly act to play my friends into my game. You see my cutie mark on my flank? That’s a rook. My talent is manipulating ponies into my game to do my bidding. That’s my thing! During the time Tirek was in Tartarus, there was a rising crisis that threatened Equestria: the loss of magic.” she said with an evil look on her face. She then flew up to Sombra’s face.

“I tricked the Mane Six into thinking that Tirek was the only culprit for that situation. So I practically lead them to Tartarus and trapped them there!! Hahahahaha!!” she wickedly laughed. Sombra stood there frozen in place. Seeing a supposedly innocent filly behaving like a villainous psychopath was completely odd to him.

“Anyway, I also trapped Starlight Glimmer within my own hideout where I was draining all of the magic of Equestria. She had no clue what was happening until bam! Backstabbed her really good! Those poor students blindly followed my hoofsteps. I turned them against Chancellor Neighsay and against those ridiculous six students as well!” she continued.

“I don’t understand this. There is just one thing I find mind-blowing...HOW IN EQUESTRIA DID NOPONY SUSPECT A THING OF YOU DURING ALL OF THIS?!?” screamed Sombra, pressing his hooves on both sides of his head in confusion.

“Maybe most ponies have low intelligence. That’s just my guess but...not that I care!! I should have seen the looks on their faces when I betrayed them! You would’ve laughed for sure! Trust me!” Cozy chuckled. Sombra was speechless at first when he heard her story. But as he thought over her infamous deed and how she almost defeated Equestria’s heroes, he somewhat started to soften on her.

“Hmmm, very interesting plan you carried out. I must confess...you truly are a threat. I am very impressed with the work you had done. But I am curious...why did you do all of that?” he asked.

“Why? Because friendship is POWER! With more friends I can collect, the more stronger I can become! With everypony befriending me, I will be known as the Empress of Friendship!! Hahahahaha!!” she evilly laughed once again. She held a little crown that she took from a Twilight plushie she made and crowned herself with it.

“Intriguing concept. But I find that scheme of collecting friends in order to be powerful very foolishly childish at best. However, considering you are a young filly still, I will just let that slide.” Sombra judged. Cozy was incensed at his judgmental remark at first but held back when he uttered his last statement.

“Mmm, fair enough.” she grumbled.

“What is your name, child?” asked Sombra.

“Cozy Glow! A cute and lovable filly here to assist in taking revenge on Twilight and her friends!” she smiled.

“Very well then, Cozy Glow. I appreciate your presence among us now that you’ve told me about you. Still though, I want to see more of that villainy with my own eyes. Of course, Lord Tirek can testify of what you’ve done. Henceforth, I will keep my eye on you, young Cozy.” said Sombra.

Suddenly, Cozy flew forward and hugged Sombra’s chest tightly. “Awww, that’s sweet of you, Uncle Sombra! Can I call you that? Uncle Sombra? Or maybe Uncle Somby?”

“Do not push it, Cozy! And please do not call me ‘Somby’! That sounds too informal! I am a king, you know!” Sombra scolded.

“Okay, Uncle Sombra then.” she nonchalantly replied. Sombra grumbled under his breath.

“With you on our side, those ponies won’t stand a chance!” she evilly grinned.

“Obviously. And frankly, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle if you actually manage to destroy Discord himself.” Sombra said.

“You’re so weird.” Cozy giggled.

“You have no idea.” he replied with a smirk.