• Published 10th Dec 2019
  • 3,625 Views, 161 Comments

Cozy Chronicles - 5u0myn0n4



Cozy Glow, Tirek, and Chrysalis embark on an unlikely search for power, and purpose.

  • ...
7
 161
 3,625

PreviousChapters Next
Epilogue Part 3: Paying Respects

About a week after the events, it was time for every creature to pay respects. Just on the outskirts of Ponyville, Twilight Sparkle and others organized a funeral service for Cozy Glow. A crowd of (maybe a couple dozen) ponies and creatures gathered and sat. Such creatures included the complete student 6, the mane 6, the cmc, Discord, Cozy's contemporary cohorts, Magnolia, Amber and a few extras. In front of them all, was some kind of structure, that was still covered up, and was to be unveiled at the end of the service.


Twilight Sparkle stood up at the podium in front of the structure, and spoke to all the creatures.

"We are all gathered today in memoriam of Cozy Glow." Twilight said. "Though controversial in her time, Cozy Glow went to great lengths by sealing the Rainbow of Darkness away, saving every creature in the land, and allowing light to shine forever more. But in the process, Cozy payed the ultimate price. For her incredible show of bravery, and selflessness, we all come together, not to remember Cozy as what we experienced from her first hoof, but remember her based on second hoof accounts and vague evidence suggesting she acted selflessly."

...

"She was doing so good, too." Discord whispered to Fluttershy.

"Now, some of you might be confused as to why Cozy would suddenly do something so selfless, and, I'm right there with you. But uh, she must've had good intentions, right? Who wants to see the world get swallowed by darkness? Not even Cozy wanted that." Twilight laughed nervously.

...

The crowd of creatures were awkwardly silent.

"Uh... who here would like to come up, and express their condolences?" Twilight asked.

...

*cough* someone in the crowd coughed.

"I saw your hooves! Cutie mark crusaders! Please, come share your thoughts." Twilight said.
"But, we didn't raise our hooves." Apple Bloom said.
"Whatever, let's just get this out of the way." Scootaloo said.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo walked to the front to express their thoughts.

*ahem* "So, Cozy Glow and us go way back. The last time we ever saw Cozy Glow in the flesh, was when she slammed a door in our faces." Apple Bloom said. "While we were pretty mad at 'er, little did we know that would be the last time we ever saw her alive and breathing..."
"We all remember Cozy for being selfish, and rude, manipulative, and having a thirst for world domination. But you know, maybe we all just misunderstood her. And in fact, when she tried to harm us all, she didn't... uh-" Scootaloo.
"-I mean, she couldn't have been so bad if she was willing to banish the Rainbow of Darkness, even if she completely destroyed the school in the process." Apple Bloom added.
"May she rest peacefully, wherever she is." Sweetie Belle said swiftly.

The cmc stepped down, and went back to their seats. Twilight Sparkle once again took center stage. She stood up there, awkwardly. It seemed like most were ready to go home.

"Such sincere, and touching words by the Cutie Mark Crusaders." Twilight tried to say with a strait face. "Any creature else?"

Gallus, who was wrapped in bandages to hide his burn marks, raised his claw, but Smolder smacked it down. She could tell he didn't have anything nice to say.

...

"Alright, if no other creature has anything to add... then I suppose we ought to..." Twilight said.
"Wait!" Magnolia exclaimed. The mare stood up. "This little filly would like to speak." she said.

Magnolia carried Amber on her back to the podium. She kneeled down, and Amber stepped down.

"Go on, don't be shy." Magnolia said to Amber.

*gulp* Little Amber was very nervous. The little filly walked up to the podium. Amber walked up, wearing a hood, and headdress, to hide her similar appearance to Cozy. She stood on two legs, and put her front legs on the podium.

*ahem* "Look, I've heard all you thoughts. I know not all of you remember Cozy Glow fondly. And for those of you who do remember her not so fondly, well at least you have memories of her..." Amber wept. "I didn't even know I had a sister until she appeared suddenly, and took me in. I barely got to know her before she disappeared. *sob* She gave her own life, so her friends could live happy. So... just, make of that what you will. *sob* I'm proud of my sister. In the end, she listened to her heart, and saved each and every one of you. I can't change your mind, but I've made up my own mind... and *sob* I miss her so much..."

Amber put her head on the podium and started to cry. Magnolia walked up, and used her magic to pick up the filly, and put her on her back, and carried her away from the podium. Lightning and Suri went up to speak as well.

"Adding on to that, I think I speak for everypony who worked within close proximity to Cozy that, while sure, she had a knack for exploiting our talents for her gain, I can't say she didn't reward us kindly." Lightning Dust said.
"Cozy was a filly with a plan, and a... complicated way of expressing herself." Suri added.

The two stepped down, and sat as far away from their rival ponies as they could.

With everpony done, Twilight took center stage once again.

"With that, I think it is time to unveil what I, and many others have decided on, and constructed to honor Cozy Glow." Twilight said.

Twilight used her magic to pull out the giant cloth that covered the surprise.

*unveil*

*gasp* The audience was surprised.

"What the?" somepony exclaimed.

"What? What's wrong with it?" Twilight asked.

"It's fine. Just not what I was expecting..." Magnolia said.


The next day, late in the evening.

With every creature cleared, Discord and Fluttershy were at the base of the memorial. It featured a life sized bronze statue of Cozy Glow. Yeah, another statue... except, this one was a recreation of the filly. The statue was in a pose upright, and featured wings and a horn.

Fluttershy and Discord were greeted by Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Spike, who all came to visited them. The two turned around when they saw the friends approaching.

"You seem shocked to see me here." Discord said.
"Not shocked. Just, a little surprised." Twilight said.
"You never struck us as one of Cozy's bigger fans." Rainbow Dash said.
"I get why you may think that. And truth be told, while I was too cowardly to speak in front of that crowd, I do have lots of thoughts." Discord said. "Especially after hearing what Maggie and Amber had to say, I've been doing a lot of thinking. And I think I got some explaining to do."
"Yes, explain yourself. I've been getting bombarded with complaints directed at me, when I think you ought to step forward and take responsibility as well." Twilight said.

Discord stood up. He crossed his arms and hung his head, as he begun to explain.

"You know, in the heat of the moment, it felt so satisfying to be able to work alongside Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to put those bad guys away in stone. I had come a long way from when they put me in stone those all years ago. It really felt like I had earned their trust. But perhaps we took it too far that time." Discord explained. "I never took into consideration the psychological effect being immobile would have on a filly. I'm the lord of chaos, I'm nearly indestructible. I've been thrown into a volcano and lived. 1,000 years of stone for me is like a tap on the claw, and a timeout compared to how old I actually am. But for her, the utter psychological torment of being unable to move, feel, or do anything. The uncanny sensation of your entire existence going dark. I myself was furious at Celestia by the time the spell wore off 1,000 years later. I can only imagine how miserable it must have been for a mortal pony like herself, who may or may not have had a traumatic past."

Discord surprised everypony by actually expressing remorse for his actions.

"Disguising myself as Grogar, and gathering all those baddies together was... At first I felt it would've just been a fun skirmish leading up to your coronation, but it turned into near disaster and extra stress for you, and ended with suffering for each of them. No good came from my stunt. Being crowned princess would've felt the same regardless of a final battle or not. Not to mention, I made the wrong call, that eventually led to more disaster to come. This whole thing truly is my fault." Discord admitted.

Fluttershy patted Discord on the back.

"I'm not used to seeing Discord talk reasonably and admit to his faults." Rarity said.

Twilight stepped forward.

"No, Discord. This is my fault." Twilight said. "You never specified how long they should've been sealed. I'm the leader of Equestria, and that was all up to me. I should have released them from stone much sooner. I waited far too long, and Cozy spent what could have been her formative years completely encased in stone, unable to see or do anything, let alone grow up. I figured she would have been far more merciful upon being released, which is why I was confident Luster Dawn could talk sense into her. I should be blaming her for escaping, but, I feel I should blame myself for misreading her, and underestimating just how miserable she was, and how angry she was at me. Not to mention, as long as she has those two, she will stop at nothing. I was too reckless for leaving them unsupervised with Luster Dawn. They slithered away, and with all that built up anger, I honestly can't blame them for crafting one last revenge plot. One last plot, that happened to result her..." Twilight couldn't finish her sentence.

"No, Twilight. This isn't just your fault, or just my fault. We both made a series of poor decisions that led to the demise of Cozy Glow." Discord said.

Everypony was getting stuffed up.

"If you want some lighter news, look at it this way. I think the best thing I ever did was bring those three together." Discord said. "Cozy and Tirek already had a history in Tartarus, but bringing them together with Queen Chrysalis, and tasking them finding the bell, really changed their dynamic. I don't know if you ever noticed, but Lord Tirek and Queen Chrysalis definitely... influenced her life, in a big way. While you may think your friendship lessons had no effect on her, I have a hunch they did, and some of that rubbed off on those other two. If Cozy didn't consider them as her friends, well, then we might just be bowing down to Dark Empress Cozy right about now. But because their lives were more important than the destruction of Equestria, she gave her life, for their sanction. She proved she at least knows of some twisted form of friendship, somewhat, enough to sacrifice herself for her friends."
"But, that's not written in my journal of friendship. I clearly specified that that cliche isn't ever worth it." Twilight said.
"You know, you can't learn everything from a book." Discord said. "There's always something new to write about. Maybe try to look beyond the pages."

Everypony was left with some heavy thought provoking things to think about.

"Speaking of Tirek and Chrysalis, any clue what might've happened to them?" Applejack asked.
"Ocellus told us of Chrysalis and her surprise visit to the Changeling hive. But after she fled into the darkness, she wasn't seen again." Spike said.
"And Luster Dawn and I saw Tirek approach Equestria with the Rainbow of Darkness in tow." Twilight explained. "Who knows what exactly happened to him."
"Well, I haven't got a clue either. Maybe they were consumed, or maybe they escaped, and are still out there." Discord said. "But on the quick subject of those two, I echo most of what I said earlier. With Tirek... uh, nothing's impossible, but let's just say, he's not the same centaur he was when I made the mistake of joining his side. And Queen Chrysalis, it's a shame she never connected with her hive after the Changeling revolution. I do wonder what could've been."

Discord cleared his throat and wiped his face. He was just about done at the scene.

"I think I've spent enough time here. I must be off. I promised someone a favor, and I intend to keep my word. In the mean time, I think you ought to take some time to pay respects." Discord said.

*snap*

With a snap of his claws, Discord was gone, leaving the ponies all to themselves at the memorial.

Twilight took a closer look at the base of the statue. There was a plaque that wrote: "Cozy's glow dimmed, so that Equestria could shine." They all stood, for a moment in silence, for the fallen filly. After say, ten minutes of silence, they finally broke the quietness.

"Not gonna lie, but standing here makes me uncomfortable." Rainbow Dash said.
"Graves make me uncomfortable." Pinkie said. "I can't stand by them for long."
"Well, technically it's not really a grave because she isn't buried here. It's more of an empty tomb. A cenotaph, if you will." Twilight said.

Feelings were mixed about whether something like this was really a proper way to pay respects to Cozy.

"Doesn't it seem kind of inappropriate to display a statue of Cozy Glow on her cenotaph. Cause, you know..." Spike asked.
"First of all, this stature is made of solid copper, not stone. It is much more durable, and you know, isn't actually her..." Rarity said.
"It might seem that way at first, Spike, but this statue sends a completely different message." Fluttershy said. "That last statue was the actual Cozy Glow, in a frozen state of eternal suffering, and misery, displayed for all to see and mock her. She sat there, helpless, vulnerable to haters and vandalism. But this statue is an artist's rendition of Cozy in a state of great power, and genuine happiness, something very few ponies ever got to see... *sob*"

Fluttershy's words hit everypony hard.

"I never thought I'd feel anything for the brat, but I kind of do now..." Rarity wept.
"It does feel weird doesn't it? It's not like Cozy Glow had done anything good until now..." Rainbow Dash said. "But now we're supposed to like her?"
"If anypony wanted to redeem themselves, harnessing a metric boat load of magic and banishing the Rainbow of Darkness ain't a small feat." Pinkie Pie said.
"But that's just it! Why'd she do it? Did she banish the Rainbow of Darkness for the greater good of Equestria? Or for the sake of saving only herself?" Twilight asked.
"Well, those henchponies seemed close to her. She freed all of them, so at least she cared for some ponies." Fluttershy said.
"Like Discord said, Cozy could've joined with the RoD, but she rather sealed it away. Even if it meant paying the ultimate price..." Spike said.

It was hard to accept that Cozy Glow was gone...

"I can't believe she's really gone." Twilight said, her ears drooped.
"I mean, I get what you're saying, but having Cozy Glow disappear doesn't feel all that different from before. Like Discord said, being encased in stone is most of the way to death anyway." Rainbow Dash said.
"At least with stone, she was under our watch, and we had the option to free her at any time, and try to talk sense into her." Twilight replied.
"But like, it's not like we did much of that anyway..." Rarity added.

Although it is debatable how much being in stone feels like being dead, the main difference here, is because Cozy went out on her own terms, Twilight no longer had the satisfaction of defeating Cozy, and because she could not be reached any more, it really start to set in that she was gone, and how it could have been prevented.

"Tell me, Twi. What compelled you to eventually unfreeze Cozy, and task Luster Dawn with reforming those three all by herself?" Pinkie Pie asked.
"I thought that since Celestia trusted us to reform Discord those years ago, I thought it would be a nice callback to that by introducing Luster Dawn to the three of them." Twilight explained. "I suspected that they wouldn't be too happy to see me, so I thought they'd be easier on a new face, and Luster would have better luck talking sense into them. But that didn't work... No amount of restriction spells could held them back. I should have been there, or at least- *sniff* They were my responsibility, and I should have dealt with them responsibly, and not recklessly like I did."

"Well, you do take a lot after Princess Celestia." Applejack said. "For better, or for worse."
"It's not your fault that Cozy went mad after she escaped." Rainbow Dash said.

"She was so mad at me, after being imprisoned for so long. She went to such extreme lengths to get revenge, she nearly died trying to find the darkness, and... *sob* I wonder if she did such a risky spell because she'd lost her body anyway."

The new statue of Cozy Glow stood, looking confident, and proud. The opposite of the old statue of the real filly.

"Cozy Glow was the one pony I couldn't show the light. And that means I failed in my duty to spread friendship." Twilight said.
"But Cozy Glow did come around and see the light. She gave her life in the most spectacular and selfless way, so that her friends could be free, and live happy. I think she did learn a thing or two." Spike said.

"Why? Why did she change her mind so drastically?" Twilight asked.
"Well, like Discord said, those two were a big influence on her." Applejack said.
"But enough to the point of sacrificing herself for their safety?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know... *sob* And it pains me so much that I'll never be able to know..." Twilight said, choked up. "I don't get you, Cozy Glow! You abused every sign of hospitality I offered. (What few they may have been.) You had our love and respect when you were my assistant at the school, but you were still intent on banishing all the magic. Why? What was it you wanted that I couldn't provide to you? And I'll never truly know if you learned your lesson, or changed your mind after your first attack with the bell."

"You okay, Twi?" Applejack asked.

"I shouldn't feel this way about you. You're bad. Really bad! You mind controlled my student and attempted to takeover Equestria again! Even after Discord was willing to try to save you! You filly napped your own sister, and put her in danger by making her involved! You were about to finish me, but you spared me. Then all of the sudden, when faced against an impossible foe, you decided you wanted to be the good guy and destroy the Rainbow of Darkness? How?! Why?!"
"So you don't like her, Twilight?" Rarity asked.
"I just *sob* I just don't understand you, Cozy!" Twilight exclaimed.

Twilight closed her eyes and hung her head as the stress ate up her head.

"You okay, princess?" asked somepony.

"Who said that?" Spike asked.

They all turned around and saw.

"Magnolia!" they exclaimed.

The mare stood behind the group.

"I thought I'd find you here." Magnolia said. "How are you all doing?"
"I'm uh... *sniff* doing alright." Twilight replied, wiping her face of tears.
"How 'bout yerself?" Applejack asked.
"I'm doing alright. So, you're checking out the cenotaph of Cozy Glow I see?" she asked.
"Yep." Twilight replied. "I just wish I could have done more to help Cozy Glow while she was still with us." Twilight said.
"I never thought I'd here those words from you, Twilight." Magnolia replied. "I'm sure Cozy would've been pleased to hear that from you."
"Is that what she really wanted? Was my respect?" Twilight asked.
"...Yeah probably." Magnolia said quickly. "You know, Cozy may be gone, but there's still plenty of fillies who need help."
"You don't say." Applejack said.
"Mmm. But I do say. In fact, I have an idea that might cheer everyone up." Maggie said. "Tell you what, let's invite the filly. I think you ought to talk to her."


At the hay burger.

Amber Glow was sitting on Magnolia's lap, while the mane 6 all sat in the cramped around a small table. They were just served their meals, and they were all ready to chow down. Pinkie Pie devoured her meal in just a few gulps. Twilight couldn't help herself but have the good ol hay burger. Despite raising to her royal status, she was just as sloppy an eater as ever. Rainbow Dash and Applejack shared their fries, and shake, while Fluttershy saved part of her meal to give to Discord later. Rarity wrapped a napkin all around her neck, and ate using only a fork. She wouldn't dare touch anything with her hooves. Amber and Magnolia were just glad to have such lively company. (Spike wasn't here, he had business elsewhere)

"You know, Cozy Glow loved hay burgers" Magnolia said.
"She did?" Amber asked.
"...I actually have no idea..." Magnolia replied.
*mmm* "They sure are tasty though." Amby said.
"I'm inclined to agree." Twilight said.
"For fast food, it is of decent quality." Rarity said.
"Not to mention, completely vegetarian." Pinkie added.
"Now Rainbow, just 'cause we're sharing a bucket 'o' fries, doesn't mean you can eat 80% of them!" Applejack said.
"But if I eat 80%, that leaves you with 20% of the fries. Isn't that cool?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Mah stomach sure doesn't think so." Applejack replied.

*giggle* Amber laughed listening to the friends banter.

"If I had known we were coming strait here, I wouldn't have worn my favorite-" *splash* *GASP* Rarity exclaimed when a splatter of food got on her outfit.

"Chew with your mouth closed, Pie." Rarity said.
*sallow* "Sorry, Rarity. So uh, you want Twilight to keep her mouth closed too?" Pinkie asked.

*splash*

"Heh, sorry." Twilight said, blushing.

*giggle* Amber kept laughing the more Twilight and friends bickered.

"You and your friends are hilarious!" Amber said.
"I knew I had it in me." Rainbow Dash said.
"You know what? You're pretty neat, princess." Amber added.
"It's one thing to hang out with us, but you're totally well versed in our group." Rarity said.

Pinkie patted Amber on the head.

"Thanks for all your support, princess." Amber said. "And uh, thank you for dinner."

"Uh... *BURP* you're welcome." Twilight replied, blushing.

"I don't mean for this to sound offensive, but, you're really sloppy for a princess." Magnolia said.
"Twilight's got her own way of ruling Equestria." Applejack said.
"And every creature in the land has been grateful for her efforts." Rarity said.

Twilight took a napkin and wiped her face to at least try to look professional.

"Look, I know Cozy Glow was... complicated. I know it must be awkward seeing me, somepony who looks so much like her. But I'm glad that hasn't detracted you from accepting me." Amber said.
"No worries." Fluttershy said.
"Don't sweat it, squirt." Rainbow Dash said.
"You're welcome with us any time, sweetie." Applejack said.
"I guess uh, thank you for the kind words, Amber." Rarity said.
"Mmm, and thanks to the chef!" Twilight said, cheerfully. (Leave it to hay burgers to cheer the princess up)

"Say, why don't you go in the kitchen and thank the chef eye to eye?" Magnolia suggested. "It's his first day cooking today, but already his work is quality."

"Is that so?" Twilight asked, chewing. *gulp* The princess swallowed the last of her meal, and stood up. "Alright. I'll be back girls."

The princess got up, and trotted to the kitchen area.

"So, Magnolia, how long have you been in service with the royal guard?" Applejack asked.
"Uh..." she replied, sweating. "Eleventeen... moons?"


Twilight entered the kitchen.

"Excuse me, chef?" she asked.

Inside the kitchen, it was empty. There was no sign of any food being properly prepared.

"Huh... That's strange." she said to herself.

The princess investigated. She opened a freezer, and found all the ingredients for hay burgers frozen.

"...Well, I guess it wasn't fresh food. Still decent though."

Twilight then opened the pantry door and saw...

*gasp*

A slimy green cocoon, with a unicorn inside.

"Magnolia?" Twilight asked.

*STOMP* a loud thud sound boomed from behind her.

"Ah. Princess Twilight Sparkle. Such a pleasure to be serving you this evening." someone said.

*gasp* "YOU!" The princess exclaimed. "Have you changed your ways, or not?!"
"I'll let this do the talking for me!"

*ZAP*


Everypony had finished their meals. Now they waited patiently for Twilight to return to pick up the tab.

"What's taking her so long?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"She's probably writing down the recipe as we speak." Applejack replied, jokingly.

*BOOM* a huge explosion of fire erupted from the kitchen, to the astonishment of everypony.

*gasp* "Somepony left the oven on for too long!" Pinkie exclaimed.

But no, it was no kitchen disaster. Twilight Sparkle was in a magic battle with-

*gasp* "It's Tirek!" the mane 6 exclaimed.

"You idiot! What part of sneak attack did you not understand?! Sneak?! Or attack?!" Magnolia exclaimed.

Everypony looked at the mare, confused.

"Uh... oops." she said. "Well, I guess this jig is up."

*magic*

Magnolia transformed into-

"Queen Chrysalis!" the mane 6 exclaimed.

Lord Tirek and Queen Chrysalis had returned. A prime and strong Tirek, and a... slightly off looking Chrysalis.

"You guys are alive?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Wa ha ha! Yes, it is us! We're alive and well, and we've come to claim what is rightfully ours!" Chrysalis exclaimed.

Amber was still sitting in her lap, but now, she was in custody of the former changeling queen.

*poof* *poof*

Chrysalis appeared right besides Tirek, (albeit, facing opposite the way he was facing) she turned around showing she had Amber in her grasp.

"Sorry, spells have been acting up lately." Chrysalis said.

"Give her back!" Twilight shouted.
"No way!" Tirek exclaimed.
"I'll drag each and everyone of you to the far corners of Equestria before I let you take the filly from us!" Chrysalis exclaimed.
"There is no need for any senseless violence. We've already got what we came here for." Tirek said.

Amber looked at the princess, helpless, (though not as scared as you might think).

"We'll be taking this filly to go, if you don't mind." Chrysalis said.
"Sorry, but we don't do take out!" Pinkie exclaimed.
"No! You can't! Stop!" Twilight exclaimed.

Tirek and Chrysalis lit up their horns and then-

*poof*

They vanished in a puff of magic.

"They're gone!" Pinkie exclaimed.
"Oh dear, oh dear!" Twilight exclaimed.
"This ain't good." Applejack said.
"What are we going to do now?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Oh, wait, there they are." Pinkie said, pointing at the window.

The two villains were just outside the destroyed hay burger building, about to make an escape. And so, the 6 rushed out to confront them.


To be continued...

Author's Note:

Originally I wasn't sure about publishing this today, a week from last chapter, but I was pretty pleased with its progress, and decided I could make the weekly deadline.
I wanted to wait until I was more certain about future events, however, this chapter ends pretty soundly, so I thought it was fine.
(Plus, I know you all wanna know what happened to Tirek and Chrysalis, so here you go.)

My favorite line in this chapter is: "You had our love and respect when you were my assistant at the school, but you were still intent on banishing all the magic. Why? What was it you wanted that I couldn't provide to you?"

That line above just encapsulates the idea that, even if you think someone is fine, inside, they might be hurting. World domination may have just been Cozy's way of venting, or changing the status quo because something happened to her (in this fic's case, tragedy did strike the filly before coming to the school). And tragically, and frankly quite uncharacteristically for Friendship is Magic, they never reconciled with Cozy or found out why she did the extreme actions she did. This fic puts that issue at the forefront, and Cozy goes out in a more spectacular and dignified way for her, but also a more tragic way to many others, since she can no longer be reached. It's only because of her selfless action that resulted in her demise, that the rulers of Equestria give the filly a second thought. It's only sad because she's gone for real. She's only now considered redeemable maybe because she vanquished the Rainbow of Darkness. But it is too late, and this chapter is about the ponies coming to terms with how their lack of compassion ended Cozy. I'm not saying it's all their fault. Cozy has free will. But with nopony else to guide her in a good direction, darkness, destruction, with a flash of light in the finale, is what really glowed from Cozy.

PreviousChapters Next