• Published 10th Dec 2019
  • 3,623 Views, 161 Comments

Cozy Chronicles - 5u0myn0n4



Cozy Glow, Tirek, and Chrysalis embark on an unlikely search for power, and purpose.

  • ...
7
 161
 3,623

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: The Isle of Shroud

It was an exciting venture. Aboard a stolen royal vessel, Cozy Glow, Tirek, Chrysalis, and the newly recruited and royal guard traitor Magnolia, sailed the sea in search of the Rainbow of Darkness. According to the map, it was somewhere in the middle of the water, which seemed odd, but only one way to know what truly lies there.


The boat had an upper deck, with an entrance to an area below. Cozy Glow, dressed in an adorable explorer’s outfit, was beaming with excitement.

"Golly! I am so excited!" Cozy beamed.
"How close are we?" Chrysalis asked.

"With our speed and direction, I reckon we're nearly there." Magnolia said.
"By the way, how did you make this map?" Magnolia asked.

"It was nothing short of hard work and clever use of known knowledge." Cozy answered. "We spent weeks traveling Equestria, and gathering data, until we were able to detect where the Rainbow of Darkness was located.

"Wow, you triangulated its position using its varying pulse levels. Clever." Magnolia commented.
"It's unusual that we found the Rainbow of Darkness to sit in the middle of the ocean." Chrysalis commented.

"Maps don't always tell the truth. They are only a representation of pony's current knowledge. There is still a lot of undiscovered lands." Magnolia said.

"Why do you want the Rainbow of Darkness anyway? Why not just hide in exile?" Magnolia asked.
"Hiding out will only do us so much good. We need to dominate to survive. I'm so mad at Twilight Sparkle. Being in stone was the most miserable time of my life. She's going to pay for what she did to me. And we're going to succeed thanks to you mysterious hospitality." Cozy said.

"Don't think for a moment that I saved you because I like you." Magnolia said. "I only did it because I like, really pity you."

"What?" she asked.
"Believe it or not, you and I are almost the same age. The main difference, is the stone. You sat frozen in time for years. Look around, everything's changed. I'm a grown mare. But then there's you, you're still just a filly. Robbed of the privilege of growing up, it's sad really..." Mag replied.

"...How do you know my age?" Cozy asked.
"There's a lot I know about you, Cozy if that is your real name, which it isn't." Magnolia said.

Cozy gulped. It can't be her... can it? she thought.

"Well, same to you. If you're who I think you are, Magnolia isn't your real name."
"If you want, I can give you a blast from the past." she said in a threatening tone.

As they sailed, they spotted lots of fog in front of them. The fog interrupted the scene.

"We're entering foggy waters." Chrysalis said.
"Can you navigate?" Tirek asked.

"Of course." Magnolia affirmed.

This wasn't ordinary fog however.

"We're entering strange waters." Cozy said.

Despite the low visibility, they spotted something ahead.

"Land!" Cozy exclaimed.
"So there is land on this part after all." Chrysalis said.

"Why wouldn't the ponies have marked it on their map?" Tirek asked.
"Because this is no ordinary island." Magnolia said.


The boat crawled forward, until it finally they struck land.

"We're land borne." Cozy narrated.

They found themselves on a very strange, and ominous island. No light shined through the thick dark clouds. It was perpetually dark. The foliage was drab. Hardly any trees had leaves, and the soil was mostly dry dirt, with hardly any life besides weeds.

"Well, if such an object called the Rainbow of Darkness were to be hidden, it would definitely lay on an island as dark as this." Cozy commented.

*sniff* "I can sense it too. We're close enough that I don't need that machine or any extra magic to feel it." Tirek said.
"Then let's not waste a single moment. Tirek, you lead the way." Cozy said.

The three started off, but the guard sat by the boat.

"You coming, Magby?" Cozy asked.
"Nah, you three go ahead. This is your mission after all. I'll stay here and guard the boat." Magnolia said.

"Are you sure we can trust her?" Chrysalis asked.
"She could take the boat and bail." Tirek said.

"Don't worry. The chances of me taking the boat are 1 in 10,000." Magnolia said.
"I still don't like those odds." Chrysalis growled.


Chrysalis was just finishing wrapping Magnolia in a cocoon hanging from a tree.

"There. Comfortable?" Chrysalis asked.
"No! What in Tartarus in this? I help save Cozy Glow, and provide a means of transportation, and THIS is how you repay me?!" Mag replied

"Hello? We're villains, that's kind of our thing." Cozy said.
"This is merely temporary as to ease our minds." Chrysalis said. "We'll let you out once you're needed to pilot the boat once again."

"I'll ease your faces when I get out!" Magnolia exclaimed.
"Being cocooned doesn't have to be torture. If you empty your mind, and let the slime settle, it is a rather relaxing thing." Chrysalis said.

"You could at least show a little gratitude." Mag said.
"Oh yeah, what are you going to do? Cozy asked.

"I'll tell them secrets. I know more about you Cozy than you think." Magnolia said.
"Don't you dare do it, Maggie!" Cozy exclaimed.

"Yeah that’s right. You two think you know Cozy, but you don't! I've got the real dirt!" Magnolia said.
"Seal her mouth, Chrysalis." Cozy demanded.

"With pleasure." she replied.
"No! Stop! Let it be known that Cozy Glow is really-“

Chrysalis sealed the cocoon with Magnolia inside.

"Who is this unicorn anyway?" Tirek asked.
"Trust me, I have no idea who she is. Unless she’s... no, impossible." Cozy said. Small world huh? Never thought I'd run into her again...

"Now that she's sealed away, the boat is safe. We're free to explore the island." Chrysalis said.


The trio of villains began their venture into the murky forest of this unusual island./The three began their trek through the dark and mysterious island. It was a murky forest, somewhat like a bog. The trees were dead, and the dirt was dry and dusty.

As the three walked, this noise kept occurring.

*crunch*

It was mildly irritating.

*crunch*

"Would you quit stepping on leaves?!" Chrysalis snapped.
"Why? Crunching leaves is fun." Cozy replied.
Chrysalis gave Cozy an angry scowl.

"Fine, I'll use my wings." she replied.

Cozy hovered instead of walked.

Tirek took a sniff.

"We're so close. I can sense its power, and here, without the aid of magic or that equipment." Tirek said.
"That's perfect. All we have to do is sniff out the Rainbow of Darkness, and it will be ours in no time." Chrysalis said.


After some more time, their optimism was fading as their search led them nowhere.

"Just admit it, we're lost!" Chrysalis said.
"We're not lost!" Cozy exclaimed.

"Oh really, then how come we've passed by the same rock seven times?!" Chrysalis exclaimed.
"That is NOT the same rock! That rock from earlier looked like a snake. This one looks like a giant worm." Cozy said.

*ugh* "You two are getting on my nerves." Tirek said.
"You know, for being able to sniff out the RoD, your senses sure are misleading us." Chrysalis sassed.

"I'm doing my best! But it's leading us in circles!" Tirek said.
"Yeah well-"

"You listen here-"
"Would you all just-"

The three started arguing, until they heard a sound.

*crash*

"What was that?" Cozy asked.

It seemed they weren't alone. They spotted a wooden shack in the woods.

"There's a structure out here." Tirek said.
"Do we dare enter?" Chrysalis asked.

"Maybe there could be something useful inside." Cozy said.


The three cautiously approached the shack. It was just a simple wooden structure with an entrance without a door. They made their way inside, and inside the shack, was a cloaked figure. The figure stood up and spoke.

"Oh goodie... I have guests... it's been an eternity..." they said.
"Who has fulfilled the pleasure of bringing me company?" they asked.

"Who wants to know?" Chrysalis asked, raising an eyebrow.

The figure reached with their hooves, and undid their hood. Their face came into view. They had two large curled horns on their head.

"I am Grogar..." he said.

"GROGAR?!" they exclaimed simultaneously.
"Ah, so you are familiar with me, I take it." Grogar said.

"Nice try, Discord! But we're not falling for this trick again!" Cozy Glow said.
"Discord? Now there's a name I haven't heard in eons." Grogar said.

Grogar talked very slowly.

"I haven't had visitors in many millennia. Lord Tirek. It's been far too long. My have you grown, King Vorak would be so proud. And I assume you to be the latest queen in the Changeling heritage." Grogar said.

"Wow. THE Grogar! Oh the stories you can tell!" Cozy squeed.
"Who is this? Have you two brought me an offering?" Grogar asked.

"I'm a what?" Cozy asked.
"She's with us. We all share the same ambition of ruling Equestria, and ridding the land of friendship." Chrysalis said.

"So Equestria is still run by friendship... Pitiful." Grogar said.

Tirek wasn't one for extended reunions, or small talk, so he tried to move things along.

"What are you doing here?" Tirek asked.
"We didn't think you were still alive." Chrysalis added.

"Long ago, I came to this island long ago to retrieve the Rainbow of Darkness. It is a powerful item, that holds all of Equestria's malice, and ill will. I came to this island, with my trusty bell in tow. But my plan was halted by one Gusty the Great. Gusty had followed me to this island, to stop me from achieving my goal. We engaged in a truly epic battle. But ultimately, their cleverness and determination got the better of me. Gusty used my own bell against me! They used it to drain all of my magic from me. Gusty then hid it away, leaving me completely powerless, and stranded on this island." Grogar said.

"I thought she only sapped a portion of your magic." Cozy said.
"Nope. Every last pinch of magic. I managed to live, however, I was too weak to enter the temple and retrieve the Rainbow of Darkness, leaving me old and rotting." Grogar said.

"Well uh, sorry to hear that Grogar." Chrysalis said. "That doesn't sound fair."
"I would do it myself, but I am in a weakened form. I ask that you three retrieve my bell for me." Grogar requested.

"No way!" the legion said simultaneously.
"Been there, done that." Cozy said.

"I beg your pardon?" Grogar asked.
"We did find your bell, and we used it ourselves, but then we lost, and now the princess has it." Cozy explained.

"But I beg of you." Grogar pleaded
"Forget the bell! We used its magic, but Twilight Sparkle and her stupid magic of friendship rainbow still trumped us while we used your bell!" Chrysalis ranted.

"That is why we're here for the Rainbow of Darkness. The ultimate source of evil power in Equestria. No way she can beat us with that." Tirek said.

"I see." Grogar said. "If the Rainbow of Darkness is what you seek, it indeed sits here on this very island. The Rainbow of Darkness sits in the temple at the center of the island. Gusty was not able to obtain it, so they left it here, and I have been too weak to retrieve it myself."

"Well we're such an awesome group, we ought'a be able to access it." Cozy said.
"Well, you are free to try. It's hidden in the temple. The easiest entrance can be found on top of the tallest hill here on this island." Grogar said.

"Much obliged." they said together.
"Bring me the Rainbow of Darkness, and we shall use it to bring darkness to Equestria." Grogar said.


The three exited the shack, and talked about their plan.

"So, do we give give the Rainbow of Darkness to Grogar?" Cozy asked.
"Almost certainly not. This is our revenge plot." Chrysalis replied.

"But that's Grogar. THE Grogar!" Cozy repeated. "Not some lame plot twist."
"I don't trust him. He probably has his own agenda, like Sombra." Chrysalis said.

"Even if he also desires to overthrow friendship, he'll likely betray or abuse us along the way." Tirek said.
"So for the time being, it's just us three. Got it." Cozy said.

The three found a path that lead up the mountain.

"This is the path alright." Cozy said.
"A path less traveled I can see." Chrysalis commented.


The three climbed their way to the top of the island. It was mostly a simple trek up a trail. A walk in the park compared to Mt. Everhoof. Though, a lot more ominous. At the top, there was a flat plateau with an arrangement of rocks, and what looked like a closed doorway on the ground. Tirek leaned down and pressed his hands against the entrance.

"It's shut tight." he said.

His two contemporaries were distracted however. Cozy Glow and Chrysalis looked over the mountain.

"Wow, you can see everything from up here." Chrysalis said.

From the top of the mountain, they got a good overhead look of the entire island. Despite the dark, they could make out the entire landscape. Being so high and seeing everything from above filled with with an odd feeling of empowerment.

"It is a wonderful sight" Tirek said.
"Being all the way up here, and seeing seeing the ocean span out to the horizon in all directions, it really makes you... appreciate the freedom." Cozy said.

The three admired the view for a few moments. It totally captivated them.

*ahem* "Anyway, the mission at hand." Cozy said. "We need to figure out how to get into the mountain."

Cozy examined the surroundings, in search of a solution.

"Now hang on, there are clues. According to this rock, the passage only opens on the summer solstice. The one day of the year where sunlight pierces through the clouds and onto the island. Hmm, I wonder if we create a bright enough source of light, to manipulate the shadows so that we trick the area into thinking that..."

While Cozy was speaking, Tirek had lifted the rock blocking the entry way, and cleared the passage. Tirek boasted and gestured to the open entryway.

"Or, you can have a centaur brute force through." Cozy grinned.
"Lead the way, Cozy." Tirek said.

"Please, after you. Tirek, you can sense it, plus your horns can light the way."

Tirek went down the stairs, Chrysalis followed, along with Cozy afterwards.


The three wandered through the dark temple. The cobblestone passages were tight. The red glow of Tirek's horn was the only source of light inside.

"This is definitely the place *sniff* I can feel it. It's closer than ever." Tirek said.
"Keep yourselves on alert. Who knows what obstacles lie in our way." Cozy said.

Chrysalis stepped on a stone tile that caved in.

"Look out!"

*pew*

Chrysalis grabbed Cozy, and ducked, barely dodged the dart.

"Thanks for the save." Cozy said, relieved.
"That was a close one." Chrysalis replied.

"I think the place is booby trapped!" she said.


After some more time of traveling through the labyrinth, things were looking less ideal.

"This place gives me the creeps." Cozy commented.
"You're not scared are you?" Tirek asked.

"No! Of course not!" Cozy said.
"This place is eerie. We could turn around, and have you wait by the entrance." Chrysalis suggested.

"No! We're in this together! No matter what scary obstacles come our way!" Cozy exclaimed.


After some more exploring through a mostly empty temple, the three found themselves in what appeared to be a giant altar. A pathway ran through the room and led to a large treasure chest.

"Bingo." Cozy said.
"Pah. That was too easy." Chrysalis said.

"They wouldn't leave something so powerful unguarded would they?" Tirek asked rhetorically.
"Who's they? Who built this place? Who created the Rainbow of Darkness? Is it -" Cozy hyperventilated.

"Cozy, calm down!" Chrysalis said.
"Yeah, world domination..." she said, calmly.

Her two allies went ahead, but Cozy stood for a moment and thought.

This is it. Our chance at revenge. she thought. Cozy's mind was noisy though, and words echoed in Cozy's mind.


"I don't understand. Why, Cozy? Why?"

"No more solo, trust is the way to go."
"You're an irredeemable little monster who deserves to be locked away!"

"I know more about you than you think."
"There isn't a punishment worthy of all you've done!"

"Hmm. That does seem fitting."
"Together forever. I can't think of anything that they would want less!"

Some of the voices were clear and recognizable. while others, though somewhat familiar, she had trouble identifying. Cozy's face filled with tears, while simultaneously her mind filled with rage.

"Why don't you just go into hiding? Be free from Twilight without having to put in the effort." Magnolia's words echoed.
Why don't we just go back into hiding? Why go through all this trouble for power, when those two are already my...

"Cozy? COZY!" Chrysalis raised her voice.
"Wha?" she was dazed.

"Snap out of it." Tirek exclaimed.

Cozy came back down to reality, and saw Tirek and Chrysalis staring at her perplexed.

"What's gotten into you?" Chrysalis asked.
"I'm just thinking, about all the torment..." Cozy said.

"Once we collect the Rainbow of Darkness, we can rewrite Equestria to our liking." Tirek said.
"Yeah, yeah that does sound nice." Cozy smiled.


The three walked up to the altar, but they halted once more by some traps.

"More poison darts." Cozy said.
"Does this place have any other tricks?" Chrysalis wondered.

"Somehow it knows if we cross the space." Tirek observed.
"That lever on the other side sure does look like an off switch." Cozy said.

The three brainstormed a plan to get across.

"I can probably just lay waste to the entire room." Tirek wondered.
"I could transform into a rat, no way the place is sensitive enough to detect that." Chrysalis said.

"I'm a fast flyer. Remember during washouts show? I was a speed demon!" Cozy said.

But they didn't listen. The grown up were talking. Cozy, wanting to prove herself, took a deep breath, and readied herself for a daring stunt.

*zip*

*creak*

Cozy pulled the lever, and the poison darts stopped.

"The path's clear, comrades." she said, affirmative.

The two came over, and gathered around the chest.

"That's it though? No final boss? No guardian? Actually very simple. Baring the darts, this was pretty easy." Cozy commented.

"Just go with it. The easier it is, the better for us." Chrysalis said.
"Now for the moment we've all been waiting for..." Tirek said.

The three opened it slowly, and inside, was a truly unspeakable horror. Thankfully, their faces didn't melt, but they were breath taken by the release dark energy. When the inside cleared, they could see the object itself. The Rainbow of Darkness sat inside a smaller box. Cozy picked up the box, and held it above her.

"Here in my hooves, I am holding the Rainbow of Darkness! The ultimate dark power!" Cozy beamed.
"And we're going to use it to dominate Equestria." Tirek added.

"And make Twilight Sparkle cry and weep!" Chrysalis said ecstatic.
"It's safely contained in this here chest. We have to wait for the right opportunity to open it up." Cozy said.


Yes, it is finally done! After a long hard journey of thinking, struggles, and determination, our villains had successfully completed their goal and obtained the Rainbow of Darkness!


"...now what?" Cozy asked.
"Do we unleash its horror now?" Chrysalis asked.

"No. It is unwise to do that. We need to find out more about what we have, and formulate a plan before we do this thing." Cozy said.

"I second that. Now we get the heck out of here." Tirek said.

The three made their way out of the temple. Cozy thought about what Tirek said, and what they're going to do next.

"You know, I've been thinking, and I was wondering..." Cozy said.
"Yes, Cozy?" they asked.

*sigh* "I'm not saying we shouldn't use the Rainbow of Darkness to enhance ourselves, build an army, and attack Equestria, it's just... I'm anxious..." Cozy admitted.

"A totally rational feeling. We don't know the full extent of what it's capable of." Chrysalis said.
"Yeah. But also, what if we fail again? We thought Grogar's bell would make us unstoppable, and well, they stopped us. And they put us away in stone for what we did. Being free and going on this quest has really made me appreciate our time together. I'm just afraid that we're going to lose again. They always seem to win no matter what, and what do you suppose they'll do to us next? Tartarus? Stone? In Tartarus as stone statues? Could they shatter us next time? Whatever it is, I don't want to lose you guys again." Cozy wept.

*sniff* "I'm sorry you have to see me weak like this. But we're most effective when we're together. And I wanna keep it like that..." Cozy said.

The two villains thought. Once gain, Cozy was showing a more vulnerable side of herself. Was this an act, or was she real troubled? Either way, villains aren't great prep talkers, so they gave it their best shot.

"I know luck hasn't been on our side in the past, but I have a good feeling about this one." Chrysalis said.
"If we work together and *believe*, then there isn't anything we can't do." Tirek said reluctantly.

It was difficult for the villains to be supportive.

"I'm sorry for showing my weaker side, I've just been so mistreated by every one of them, and I know there isn't anything I can do to change their mind. Defeating them is the only hope for my salvation..." Cozy said.

"Yeah, it almost makes me wonder... Cozy!" Chrysalis said.
"What?!" she asked.

"There's a poison dart in your butt!" Chrysalis pointed.
"Huh? Oh, wow, that really sucks... Must not have noticed earlier..." Cozy said. "Well, don't just stand there. Get it off of me!"

Indeed, at some point, Cozy was hit by a poison dart in the flank. Chrysalis approached, and got close to the booty.

"Okay, now hold still!" she said.
"This better not hurt." Cozy commented.

*yank*

"OW! That hurt a lot. That's the last time I don't wear pants on an adventure." Cozy said.

Chrysalis successfully pulled out the dart. She and Tirek took a look at it, and made a worrying observation.

"It's empty..." they said.

Tirek compared the dart he pulled out of Cozy to one that had missed. He noticed the misfired dart was full of fluid, but the one from Cozy was empty.

"Uh..." he said.
"That's not good." Cozy's heart sank, and her pupils dialated.

"Um, you'll be fine." Tirek said.
"Yeah. I'm totally fine..." Cozy assured.

Cozy was sweating. The pitter patter of her little wings slowed, until.

"Oh, golly, I sure am getting sweaty. Is it me or is it getting hot in here or is it just-"

Cozy immediately fainted and fell to the ground.

...


Outside the temple, and on the island, Tirek and Chrysalis wondered what to do next. Chrysalis carried the unconscious Cozy on her back, while Tirek held the chest containing the Rainbow of Darkness.

"What do we do now?" he asked.
"We can't just give it to him." she replied.

"So you've returned. Did you retrieve the Rainbow of Darkness?" Grogar suddenly appeared and asked.

Grogar found them and approached the group. Tirek hid the RoD behind his back.

"Uh..." they said simultaneously.
"Nope! Sorry. We tried, but the task proved to be much too difficult." Chrysalis said.

There was an awkward pause as Grogar glared at them.

"...you're terrible liars." Grogar said. "You're hiding the Rainbow of Darkness from me. I know you have it."
"Well, at least he's way smarter than Discord." Chrysalis muttered under her breath.

"You have the Rainbow of Darkness. Now, activate it, so that we can all join forces, and destroy friendship." Grogar said.
"But first, how can we use the rainbow to help Cozy Glow?" Tirek asked.

Chrysalis showed Grogar the unconscious Cozy Glow.

"Poor thing got hurt exploring the temple." she lamented.
"If she's dead, it won't do any good. It brings chaos, not miracles. If she's sick, it won't do much good either." Grogar explained.

"But there's gotta be something you can do." Tirek pleaded.
"Forget about the pony. She is your weakest link. As evil as you may think she is, she is a spark of hope and friendship. She is poisoning you two, and preventing you from reaching your evil potentials. Now, unleash the Rainbow of Darkness, and be rid of her." Grogar said.

Tirek and Chrysalis exchanged looks, and they both had the same idea.

"You know what? You can just go ahead and buzz off." Tirek said.
"We're going to use this ourselves. We have no interest in having you tag along." Chrysalis said.

"Cozy Glow is important to us, and we're going to make sure she's restored before we use this thing." Tirek said.

Grogar looked down, and chuckled.

"So, your time in Equestria has made you compassionate." Grogar said.

Grogar's horns lit up.

"If you're willing to allow her to hold her back, then I will have to finish her and kill her myself." Grogar threatened.

But before he could strike, Chrysalis spat onto his hooves, trapping him, and Tirek sucked whatever magic was left in Grogar, which in this case wasn't much.

"Traitors!" Grogar exclaimed. "You would choose a little pegasus over me?"
"Cozy Glow has more than proven herself to us." Chrysalis said.
"We're going to use the Rainbow of Darkness ourselves, and conquer Equestria together!" Tirek said.

“Fools! You’re only as strong as your weakest link. Even with the darkness, you will succumb to Twilight Sparkle, so long as you keep her alive. She will be your downfall.” Grogar said.
“Well, that’s a risk we’re willing to take.” Chrysalis said.

The two wandered off back to the boat, leaving Grogar stranded.

Grogar was left alone. He was amused. Very amused.

"Heh heh. Unfortunately for you, I'm tagging along anyway."

His eyes glowed red, his body turned dark, and dissolved into dark particles that scattered into the air.


The two arrived back at the beach.

Chrysalis crawled up, and swiftly sliced the bottom of the cocoon, and Magnolia came pouring out.

"Eww... I'm all covered in slime." Magnolia said.
"Get up. We need you to pilot the boat." Chrysalis demanded.

"Took you three long enough." Magnolia said. "So i take it you found the magic macguffin?"

She saw Tirek carrying Cozy Glow.

"Oh... no. Is she okay?" Magnolia asked.
"She was struck by a poison dart." Chrysalis said.

"She's been unconscious since." Tirek added.
"Hurry, climb aboard. We gotta help her." Magnolia ordered.

They all climbed aboard the boat. Mag let loose the anchor, and they were off sailing again. Inside the boat, they all gathered in the lower deck to check on Cozy.

"Lay her down, she needs to rest." Magnolia said.
"I don't want to let her go. I don't want her to leave my sight. I'm going to keep holding her." Chrysalis said.
"Do it! She needs to relax."

Chrysalis embraced Cozy Glow, who was still unconscious. She slowly placed her onto the bed inside the boat.

Magnolia put her hoof to Cozy's forehead.

"She's alive, but she's hurting. She needs urgent care." she said.

"I thought you didn't like Cozy." Chrysalis said.

*sigh* "So here's the thing, Cozy Glow and I are actually almost the same age. We actually have quite a history together. Later on though, I aged up, and became a guard. But Cozy spent all these years in stone. I got to grow up, but she didn't... Even though we had our differences, I felt bad and thought that nopony deserved the punishment she got." Magnolia said.

"Truly those ponies are the real cruel ones." Chrysalis said.
"Trapping one of their own kind in such a prison." Tirek said.

"I know she's evil and doesn't wanna reform, but putting her in suspended animation was the worst thing they could do to her." Magnolia said. "Now it's up to us to save her."


To be continued.

Author's Note:

Next chapter might take some time. Things get pretty complicated from this point forward.

PreviousChapters Next