• Published 17th Aug 2012
  • 3,457 Views, 93 Comments

Wishbone Equestria - Dirty Bit



Wait a damn minute...How in the hoof did he end up here!?

  • ...
5
 93
 3,457

Wish #6

Doctor Whooves

Outside of Ponyville in a meadow, a skull with a '4' sat in the grass. After a small moment of silence, a whirring sound was heard as an object faded into existence. A blue police box sat on the grass, and then opened up to reveal a brown earth pony with a darker brown and a bowtie trot out of it, looking around in confusion before speaking in a British accent "Well, that was weird...I could've sworn I've detected a massive disturbance in Equestria from the distress signal receiver in the TARDIS, but I see that everything's all peachy keen." He groaned a little "The blasted thing's probably on the fritz again...Nothing a little alterations on the console couldn't fix. But the trip's left me rather peckish! Maybe I should see if Derpy's around and see if she's free for lunch before I decide to repair the-Hello, what's this?"

The Doctor looked over to see the skull with ruby eyes and picked it up with his hoof. He chuckled to himself "What a charming little skull. Could this be what caused the disturbance here?"

"The only disturbance is one's tainted desire!
And those that wish fall victim to what they acquire!"

The Doctor blinked before he raised an eyebrow at the skull "Wish you say...Are you perhaps a miniscule remnant of the Wishing Beast, by any chance?" The skull replied with more verse while the stallion drew him closer

"My name is Thromnambular, and what you wish to be accruing
Can be granted easily if you're-Hey! What are you doing!?"

Thromnambular was lucky to save his verse when he noticed the Doctor drag his tongue up along the side of the skull's head. He casted an inquisitive glance on the skull "Nothing familiar from what I've seen in my time. Definitely not affiliated with the Wishing Beast at all! Heh! Fancy that!" He smiled "My apologies, sir. Now were you saying something?" Thromnambular growled before he spoke again.

"My name is Thromnambular, and if you would be so kind
As to making a wish before you anger my mind?"

The Doctor thought about this before he pulled out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the skull so he could examine him further. He then pressed the button as a high-pitched shrieking noise pierced Thromnambular's nonexistent ears.

"Don't torture me with your cruel device!!
I said I grant wishes, now please be nice!!"

The Doctor stopped pressing on his sonic screwdriver and looked at the skull in his hooves "Do you now? In any case, am I to believe that there is a certain catch behind said wishes? Is there specific hubris involved or is there a few quid pro quos before I decide to make one?" Thromnambular hummed.

"You must be highly perceptive to ask such things
If you truly desire it, I can give you wings.
But yes, be sure to be specific in whatever word,
And be not afraid to sound just like a nerd!"

The Doctor looked down and wondered if this was the right thing. When he arrived, the skull did mention something about a disturbance in Equestria but did not claim that he was the cause. Yet he provides wishes to anypony available. There could be all sorts of wrong that could transpire with whatever wishes come to one's mind. Several scenarios showing severe scandalous situations of scrupulous and sustained sorrow. He could not do it. He could not bring himself to cause any unneeded damage to one of his favorite areas to visit whenever he chose to travel to different universes. He could not cater to his own desire in exchange for a possibly large amount of lives being thrown into utter pandemonium in the mix. Such a thing was beneath even him. That was until something he wanted most made its way into his mind.

The Doctor cleared his throat before he smiled at Thromnambular "Lucky for you, my hollow friend, I just so happen to have a wish that is well thought through in my case. And knowing your capability, I'm sure you can handle it! I wish to be a ginger! That's all I need from you. Make me into a ginger!" He looked up unphased when Thromnambular began to float up while glowing.

"So you wish to become a whole new equine.
A ginger pony who is indeed most genuine.
Enjoy your new form, you stallion of brown!
With what you've been granted, I've not let you down!"

Thromnambular laughed as the '4' on his head spun on a slot reel before stopping to reveal a bold red '3' in its place. Then everything around him and the Doctor flashed brightly before Thromnambular had teleported.

When the light settled, the Doctor shifted his eyes around "Oh, this is most magnificent! No longer am I a regular doctor of time, but a special one! Now I can finally enjoy my days as a ginger! I just want to gaze at my pale...golden brown...crunchy...skin?" He moved, but he noticed that he was not exactly a ginger pony, but a small sentient cookie that managed to retain his ice blue eyes "Oh dear...This wasn't what I meant at all! I wanted to be a ginger-" He paused before realization dawned on the time lord "OH, of course! I said I wanted to be ginger, so he turned me into a gingerBREAD pony! That explains why I look so delicious..." He sighed "Perhaps it was my own euphoria that prevented me from making my wish more coherent. I should probably get back to the TARDIS so I can try and sort everything out. No point in calling for help if everypony sees me as a walking, talking cookie. Maybe I should wait for Derpy to arrive since she usually finds me first..."

There was the sound of thundering hooves as Big Macintosh came into view and ran past the Doctor with several other stallions giving chase. The gingerbread pony only watched with a neutral stare "Was that Big Macintosh just now? He appears rather stunning than when I last saw him...Strange..." The Doctor then turned to his sonic screwdriver, now the size of a construction beam "Well, better wait for Derpy to arrive so I can save Equestria from this evil..." He paused as the wind blew "Aaaany moment now..." This was going to be a long wait.

6 down...3 to go...