• Published 15th Nov 2019
  • 828 Views, 37 Comments

The Ghost of Cozy Glow - SapphireRose87



I'm Betty Jewel and after smashing a villain named Cozy Glow's statue her ghost now follows me around. Question is, will Cozy Glow ever be able to crossover?

  • ...
24
 37
 828

Chapter Three

Cozy Glow in all of her sincerity, really believed that she did nothing wrong. But really she did everything wrong! Let's go over the facts, if the story is correct; the first thing she did wrong was to drain all the magic from Equestria leaving the ponies that lived there helpless. The second thing she did wrong was that she wrongfully detained a really good friend of Princess Twilight, Starlight Glimmer.

The third thing she did wrong, was that she along with Queen Chrysalis and Terik, proceeded to assault Discord (who was pretending to be Grogar at the time) with Gorgar's Bell and drain his magic. (Then the fourth thing she did wrong or was going to do wrong was possibly kill her coworkers Queen Chrysalis and Terik.)

But the official fourth thing she actually did wrong was to assault members of Royalty and that was Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. The fifth thing Cozy Glow did wrong was to attack Princess Twilight and her friends.

And yet still there are people who think Cozy Glow did nothing wrong! Those people also think that Cozy Glow should be forgiven. But they would think that is beyond me.

Oh and Cozy Glows plan to get back at Marble Sprint did not work. The plan was to get his friends to be against him and not me. In order to do this I had to prank a couple of people and that I did.

I pranked one of his best friends an Earth Pony named Dark Meadow. This prank is actually kind of funny, so if I were you I'd pay attention.

Well, here's what I did. First with Dark Meadow, I blew up a bunch of balloons and placed them in his dorm room. But before that, I placed a whole bunch of alarm clocks and set them all for 2 am in the morning!

Then, I placed a sign on Dark Meadows door saying, "Marble Sprint was here!"

And the prank played wonderfully! I had everybody in the dorm room roaring with laughter when they heard the alarm clocks go off and over one hundred balloons popping.

We then heard Dark meadow scream, "Marble Sprint! Get in here!"

The whole dorm room was shaking with laughter has Marble Sprint came out of his dorm room with his PJ's on. Here's the kicker, his PJ's had little hearts on them! That was funny!

But the backfire happened when Dark Meadow and Marble Sprint were arguing for the rest of the night. But then they made up by morning. So, nobody got in trouble.

The second prank I did on his other best friend an Pegasus Pony, named Silver Whiskers. I took his bar of soap that he always uses and painted it with clear nail polish. That prank was even more hours than the alarm clock and balloon prank I did on Dark Meadow.

The whole dorm room could hear Silver Whiskers cursing has he kept trying to pick up his bar of soap and wash. Of course Silver Whiskers was the one that got into trouble for that one. Oh, and for added measure I wrote on the bar of soap, with a sharpie "Marble Sprint was here!" So clearly Silver Whiskers thought that Marble Sprint did the prank but, he still remained friends with him.

So, the pranks didn't work and that left me to square one. When I got home from school that weekend, I sat on my bed crying. Mom then poked her head into the room.

"What's wrong Betty?" asked mom.

"Nothing." I said.

"There has to be something wrong." said mom. "Come on, please talk to me."

"No," I said, "that's okay…"

"Betty Ann Jewel!" said mom. "You will talk to me or no dessert!"

"But-" I said.

"No exceptions!" said mom.

"Okay," I said. "Marble Sprint's still picking on me mom and it's getting worse day by day!"

"Oh…" said mom. "Well, the best way to deal with a bully is to ignore him."

"Easier said than done…" I said.

"I know it's hard," said mom, "but if you ignore him, he'll stop. That's what I did with my bully in High School."

"You had a bully in High School?" I asked.

"Yes," said mom, "and I also got bullied in the workplace by your father."

"What?" I said. "Dad picked on you?"

"Yup," said mom," I could not stand him at all at first. But then he realized he had feelings for me. And eventually I gave in."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'd rather have him has a friend than an enemy." said mom. "I'll go get you some chocolate cake and milk your favorite."

"Yum!" I said.

As I sat down at the dinner table eating my food, I kept thinking about the Elements of Harmony and what they meant.

* * *

The first Element of Harmony that I thought of was Kindness because my good friend Fluttershy represents that element. She taught the ways of being kind to others ever since I was an infant. I kept thinking about this element and one day in class both Marble Sprint and I got called into the Headmaster's Office.

HeadMare Starlight Glimmer was pacing back and forth when we entered the office.

“Oh good you’re here!” Starlight Glimmer said.

Starlight Glimmer then sat down at her chair and smiled. Marble Sprint and I both exchanged a look.

“I’ve noticed that you two seem to be in a kind of war for some reason.” Starlight Glimmer said. “I’ve heard there’s been bullying going on both sides of the equation. So your parents and I have some up with a solution. You two are going on a date.”

“What?” Marble Sprint and I said.

“Yes,” said Starlight Glimmer, “a date that will be supervised by our Counselor Trixie and Myself.”

“So,” I said, “when is this date going to be?”

“Tomorrow after school…” Starlight Glimmer said.

I gasped and so did Marble Sprint. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

* * *

Mom sat down combing my hair and finally braiding it in one long big braid. I frowned as I looked into the mirror.

“What’s wrong Betty?” Mom said.

“This whole date idea,” I said, “not a good idea.”

“I really do think that deep down inside,” mom said, “Marble likes you!”

“No mom,” I said, “I really don’t think he does.”

* * *

Sitting at the table Marble Sprint and I just sat there for what like a long time not talking to each other.

“Come on,” said Starlight Glimmer into my earpiece, “say something to him!”

I grit my teeth, “So how has your day been?”

“I’m fine thank you…” said Marble Sprint.

I growled and then and stood up, “Fine! Don’t talk to me because I don’t like you anyway! You’re a bully and you always will be.”

As I got up and walked away. Starlight Glimmer was then screaming into my earpiece as I walked up to her.

“That’s it,” I said, “I can’t take it anymore! Just give me detention for the rest of the week. I don’t care!”

Then I stormed off and walked home.