• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 816 Views, 34 Comments

TRANSFORMERS: Darkness Rises - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Darkness threatens the safety of planet earth. Shockwave will not allow anything to stop him from raising it to destroy the humans and the Autobots. It is up to Grimlock, the Autobots, and the Equestria Girls to stop him.

  • ...
5
 34
 816

Terror Rises

BACK IN CANTERLOT

The entire castle of Canterlot was engulfed in an inferno. Smoke covered the sky and blocked the sun rays. Hound and several surviving Autobot troopers gathered the rest of the ponies and creatures out of Canterlot to safety. They followed Jetfire’s lead.

Meanwhile within the castle, Twilight and Nemesis Prime were duking it out with fierce strength and raw power. They dodged each other’s attacks and tried to strike at each other’s weak spots. Still, neither gained the advantage over the other.

“Optimus, it’s me Twilight!! Why aren’t you listening to me?! This isn’t you!!” Twilight begged with tears.

“I am Nemesis Prime!! You are nothing!!” Nemesis shouted with scornful hate and pride. He swung at her with his sword before she shielded herself from the attack. He struck again with more force. Because her shield refused to bulge, he grabbed his dark energon axe and forcefully swung at her shield once more, breaking it into smithereens.

“You’re mine now.” Prime said as he raised his sword to kill her.

“Optimus, please!! Listen to me!! I don’t want to fight you anymore! Don’t you remember me? Remember you said that freedom is the right of all sentient beings and that they should choose for themselves? You’re the hero of Cybertron. You would never become like your archenemy Megatron, right? Please, you’re better than this.” she reminded him. Nemesis lowered his sword as he listened.

“I am Twilight Sparkle, your close friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you.” she finished as she started to cry again. Nemesis was silent for a few seconds until he screamed in rage. He dropped his sword and pounded on the ground. He lifted his head and shot at Twilight with the hardest glare he could ever give.

“FRIENDSHIP IS NOTHING BUT SLAVERY AND IMPRISONMENT!! I’LL NEVER BE ONE WITH THAT!!” he bellowed in agonizing wrath.

“What? What are you talking about?” she asked confused until a magical mirror appeared above them both. Shockwave revealed himself through it.

“The dark energon. That’s what. Did you actually think that Optimus would succumb to emotional manipulation? What an illogical ignoramus you are. Thanks to Skywarp’s information on how well it went with those evil alicorn creatures that existed due to the Orb Ruby’s spell, I managed to inject a smidgen of dark energon into the Ruby in order to make the spell—how should I say it—long lasting.” the evil scientist explained.

“No...no, no, no!! You did not!!” Twilight yelled in defeat.

“I could have you executed right now...but you’re more useful to me alive. Nemesis, take her into my ship as our prisoner. She would be a great contributor for Cybertron’s restoration.” Shockwave ordered.

“As you command, master.” Nemesis complied. He took Twilight in his grasp, transformed into vehicle mode, and drove out of the burning castle. As soon as he left, the castle collapsed and exploded. A portal opened for him and the rest of the corrupted Autobots; the latter finished their slaughtering of the Royal Guard. All five of them entered the portal before it closed behind them. Thus, Canterlot was once again a place of death and desolation; all the ponies would now have to evacuate their homes once more to avoid the same fate their past loved ones met two years ago.

IN THE NEMESIS

The portal opened out of which came Nemesis, Cliffhanger, MoltenIron, Hatchet, and Jinx. Prime still held Twilight in his grasp despite her resistance. They stood before Shockwave and Starscream.

“Excellent work, my minions. With this equine in our hands, Cybertron will be born anew. Of course, she will not be the only one to bring this into reality.” Shockwave spoke before signaling Onslaught, Swindle, and Brawl to bring in three more alicorns whom they held in cylinder transparent canisters. As Twilight looked behind her, she was shocked to see Celestia, Luna, and Cadence caged therein.

“Celestia?! Luna?! Cadence?! No!!” Twilight cried.

“Their magic will be drained out of them to restore our home planet before we feed those flesh bags to the Insecticons. Oh, how pleasant will that be!” Starscream added while evilly smirking.

“NO!! Let them go, you monsters!! The other Autobots will find a way to defeat you all no matter how strong you may be!” Twilight defied with courage.

The Decepticons laughed at her. Kickback loomed over her while staring at her, “You little fleshy, you fail to realize that we are constructing a new army to vaporize the rest of our enemies and your friends, friends, friends!”

“Yes, we even have new cooperatives with us!” Sharpshot added.

“I introduce to you, the Terrorcons!” Hardshell shouted before stepping aside to reveal three figures that terrified Twilight as she beheld them. They appeared to be zombies except that they are sentient rather than mindless. One was silver and violet with stripes of yellow, the other was fatter with blue and white colors, and the last was green and orange. They had some beast-like parts on their chassis. They stood before the group.

“Ahhhh, is it finally time for...dinner?” one of them asked as purple saliva drooled from his mouth.

“Yeah, time for dinner ‘cause I’m starving!” the other said.

“This creature looks yummy! I wonder if—whoa!!” the third said until he slipped on the floor with his own lubricants and fell down.

“Not yet, my friends. Your time will come. Nemesis, take the equines away to their cells. We have a final target to catch.” Shockwave commanded. Nemesis obeyed as he and his crew took the alicorns away while the latter cried for help. The ‘Cons chucked at their desperation.

“Pitiful fleshings. There will be more cries of mercy when we tear planet earth apart and take what should be ours!!” Starscream boasted with raised arms. “The surviving Autobots won’t stand a chance.”

“Indeed. Hun-Garr, report your progress.” Shockwave said.

“The only thing I’m reporting is our hunger!! You promised us a great deal of food if we give you what you want. So where is it?!” Hun-Garr impatiently demanded.

“Yeah! Terrorcons have our needs too, you know!” Blot added.

“You will have your reward with all the resources the earth has to offer. Once your Terrorcon brethren are resurrected, we will utilize you all to plunder earth and use what energy it contains in combination with the alicorns’ magic to bring our home world back to life.” Shockwave said. “Starscream, you know what to do, correct?”

“Of course I do! This little girl won’t escape my grasp once I catch her!” Starscream gloated.

“Good. In the meantime, I do want to satisfy the hunger of my three Terrorcons.” said Shockwave as he motioned an Autobot prisoner to be brought forward. Skywarp threw him before Hun-Garr, Blot, and Sinnertwin. The prisoner looked upon them with complete fear and trembled.

“Mmmm-mmm, now this should serve as a good appetizer.” Sinnertwin muttered while smacking his lips.

“I love appetizers. Their energon is a good dessert.” Blot said.

“Dig in, boys.” Hun-Garr ordered as the three lunged at the prisoner, mauled him while he screamed in agony, and devoured his torn chassis.