• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 816 Views, 34 Comments

TRANSFORMERS: Darkness Rises - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Darkness threatens the safety of planet earth. Shockwave will not allow anything to stop him from raising it to destroy the humans and the Autobots. It is up to Grimlock, the Autobots, and the Equestria Girls to stop him.

  • ...
5
 34
 816

A Dark Nightmare

At midnight, Sunset was in her bed sleeping...or trying to sleep peacefully rather. As she was asleep, she had a terrifying nightmare. In her dream, she was in the middle of a burning city where it was filled with dead bodies, human and transformer. She ran across the street in search of her friends and Grimlock in high hopes they would be all right.

She passed by every burning building, house, and blood-stained corpse that filled the sidewalks and streets. She kept calling for her friends, “Twilight! Pinkie! Where are you guys?!”. She received no answer. Desperate, she again ran across the street and decided to go to Canterlot High School to see if her friends were there. She wished that the school would be in good condition.

But as soon as she arrived at the school, she wished she did not look upon it. The whole school was engulfed in inferno. Filled with intense fear for her friends’ safety, she kicked the front doors upon, covered her mouth and nose, and tried to find a clear path to find her friends. She did all in her power to avoid the smoke in the air; thus, she had to bent down and run. However, as she was searching, her high hopes shattered to pieces. This was the worst she had ever seen.

The bodies of the Main Six lied on the burning floor with no sign of life seen in them. They were nothing but scorched corpses with half-opened eyes. “NO!! Twilight!! Pinkie!! Rainbow!! Girls, please wake up!!” Sunset cried with tears on her eyes. “This can’t be happening!! This can’t be true!!”. She then wailed her heart out and cried with a stream of tears. Never in her life, either in earth or in Equestria, had she ever thought this would happen to her and her friends. She really wished she would have the power to resurrect them to reunite herself with them but she can’t. This was too much for her to bear.

As she was crying, a monstrous roar snapped her out of her sorrowful thoughts. Within that moment, the entire burning ceiling was ripped from the school by a giant metal hand. Sunset recognized the figure as Grimlock. Tears of joy replaced her tears of sorrow; she was happy and grateful to see her hero intervene to save her, but she was not happy that he was too late to save the others.

“Grimlock, you came for me! But why didn’t you save my friends?! You could’ve saved them!” Sunset chided with sorrow mixed with joy and anger.

“Oh, I didn’t come to save your worthless life; I’ve come for your timely death.” Grimlock darkly uttered. This completely shocked Sunset. She did not expect this kind of evil response from her supposed protector.

“Timely death? What are you saving?! I thought we were friends!” she pleaded with watery eyes.

“Friendship is...illogical. And Grimlock is not here. He is dead. So will all the humans and Autobots that dare cross us.” Grimlock said with a monotone voice. After he said this, the Dinobot morphed into a cyclops with a cannon on his left arm, wings on his back, an intimidating insignia on his chest, white short antennas on both sides of his head, and a purple color scheme.

Sunset was bewildered by this strange transformation. She had never seen this Cybertronian before or even heard of him. “What—who are you?!” she cried out in confusion and shock.

“You may call me...Shockwave.” he replied. “It is time to join with the rest of your friends in death. Earth is now ours for the taking, and Cybertron shall live again in all of its glory.” He then turned back and said, “Kill her.”

Suddenly, she was surrounded by three shadowy figures. The more they drew closer to her, the more she became terrified of them. She tried to run between their legs but they immediately closed. The entire scorching environment disappeared from her view. She was then in the middle of darkness still surrounded by the figures. They revealed themselves as Hun-Garr, Sinnertwin, and Blot.

“Now this is a meal I’ve waited my whole life for: to eat a flesh creature like yourself!” Hun-Garr uttered smacking his chops.

“Nowhere to run, little dinner.” Sinnertwin added with a perverse smirk on his face.

“No one can save you now. Grimlock was just a common supper. But you are on the top menu!” Blot enthusiastically addded while drooling.

Sunset screamed in horror as the Terrorcons bent down and lunged at her to devour her. As soon as their teeth made contact with her flesh, she jumped out of her bed sweating and gasping for air. It was just a dream...a very bad dream...no...a nightmare. She looked around her and discovered that she was safe and sound in her own house.

She touched her own skin to see if there was any sign of open wounds or blood. Relieved to see none, she grabbed her phone and checked the time. It was 1:30 in the morning. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

“That was legit the most terrifying dream I ever had (sigh). Why? Why did I have this dream? Will this ever happen to me and my friends?” she asked herself. “I hope to Celestia that never happens. EVER.” She sat on her bed and thought on what she needed to do next. “(Sigh) I need to have a midnight snack or something. I need something to relax my thoughts so l can sleep better.”

She got out of her bed, walked down the stairs, and went to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and looked to see if any of the treats would be appropriate for her to eat to cool her down. She looked at the eggs, milk, chocolate, cheese, and other products.

Finding nothing satisfactory, she closed the fridge and went over to the cabinets to check for other food. She opened one of them that had chips and crackers. Looking at the graham crackers, she thought that those would do. Finally able to get something to eat, she grabbed a bowl and filled it with graham crackers. She sat down on the table and ate her midnight snack. She just wanted to forget she ever had the dream and was not willing in the slightest to share or tell to her friends of her nightmare.

However, she thought about Grimlock while eating the crackers. Would Grimlock be willing enough to support her and actually protect her from those Decepticons like the one he fought yesterday? How would he respond to her nightmare she had?

I really hope Grimlock would be kind enough to be my protector. But will he protect me all the way? I don’t want anything to happen to my friends! Please let it be just a bad dream!!” Sunset distressingly thought. It was one thing to have a nightmare, but to experience a living nightmare was more dreadful.

After finishing her snack, she rinsed her bowl in the dish sink, went back upstairs, brushed her teeth, and covered herself with blankets on her bed as she resumed to get a proper night rest. This was a night she would never forget. “Shockwave? Whoever Shockwave is, he is bad news.” she said.