• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 816 Views, 34 Comments

TRANSFORMERS: Darkness Rises - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Darkness threatens the safety of planet earth. Shockwave will not allow anything to stop him from raising it to destroy the humans and the Autobots. It is up to Grimlock, the Autobots, and the Equestria Girls to stop him.

  • ...
5
 34
 816

The Darkest Hour

A whole army of Terrorcons were lined up in the meeting hall of the Nemesis. Skywarp, Thundercracker, Barricade, Breakdown, and the Combaticons were both stunned and disgusted at the sight of the revitalized army of undead Cybertronians; however, they barely resisted their presence for fear of being torn to pieces by the leading Terrorcons Hun-Garr, Sinnertwin, and Blot.

Shockwave and Starscream stood on the platform of the hall where the whole ferocious army faced them. “Attention, Decepticons. This is your commander, Shockwave, speaking. Today is the day we take what is rightfully ours and seize control of this primitive planet.” Shockwave began his speech. The Terrorcons roared in excitement and joy as they attentively listened.

“My greatest disappointment is that we were unable to save Cybertron from the Autobots who forcibly took away our hope for a brighter future for our cause. Fortunately, it was only a temporary setback. The war on Cybertron might have waylaid our past conquest, but now that the enemy is few in number and weakened by their recent massacre, it will be logical for our victory to be permanently secured.” he continued.

“Yes, yes, yes, we will finally win at last. Can we just go already?!?” Blot whined before he slipped on the floor due to his leaking lubricants from his chassis. The Decepticons laughed at his clumsiness. Shockwave fired his cannon at the ceiling to silence them.

“Patience is the logical key to victory, Blot. Now, if you are done whining, allow me to show you our first target.” said Shockwave as he turned to the monitor to locate the first place of their attack. “This city is where we will all strike first.”

“Ahh, yes, that very city where that girl lives. But wouldn’t it be easier to get that girl first before we destroy the rest of those worthless insects?” Starscream asked. “After all, she still is our main target.”

“Don’t you see, Starscream?” replied Shockwave. “Attacking her beloved home city will provoke her to save her miserable friends; then once she is in a vulnerable and exposed position in the process, we will catch her.”

“Ohh, I...see.” grumbled Starscream hating the fact that Shockwave gave a smarter strategy.

“What’s the matter, Screamy? Hate it when Shockwave is smarter than you?” taunted Onslaught.

“SILENCE, ONSLAUGHT!! I refuse to let you insult my intelligence!!” Starscream yelled angrily. Onslaught chuckled at his triggered reaction.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Starscream. I wasn’t aware that I was talking to Megatron’s idiotic punching bag and cowardly dog. I’ll practice my courtesy next time.” Onslaught sarcastically mocked. This infuriated the leading Seeker while the rest of the Decepticons roared in hysterical laughter.

“How dare you?! I’m Starscream the Great and no one shall—“ he screamed until silenced.

“SILENCE!!!” Shockwave shouted in an authoritative manner. The whole army including Starscream and Onslaught instantly stepped back as they were startled by his voice.

“Very good.” the evil scientist said after moments of silence. “As I was saying, this city will be our first target of our invasion. There, we will catch the human girl; for with her magic, and the all of earth’s life energy, Cybertron shall be reborn in all of its glory.”

“What about us? You also promised us abundant energon for us to feed!” Sinnertwin reminded.

“Surely, you will give us what we want, right?” Hun-Garr asked.

“Of course, my friends. You will be abundantly rewarded for your services.” Shockwave said.

“I can taste the defeat of the Autobots already!” Blot said while smaking his chops.

“There is no time to waste. Terrorcons, you are to attack the city! Kill everything that stands in your way! Show no mercy! Dominate the entire population!” Hun-Garr ordered to the hundreds of Terrorcons assembled. They all roared once again while shouting their battle cries. They all transformed into their zombie-like beast forms and took off from the warship to commence their attack.

After the Terrorcons left, Starscream turned to face Shockwave. “Shockwave, you’re not actually going to give them their promised reward, are you?” he asked with full doubt in his tone.

“Of course not, they are only the means to gain access to this planet’s core energy. Once they served their purpose, I will extinguish them with this object.” he answered while showing the green stinking item in his grasp.

“Once the Tox-En eradicates them, we will get all the energy to convert to energon to save Cybertron. Those Terrorcon fools don’t care about our home, they care more about their hunger. If there’s one thing I learned from Megatron, it’s the logic that the fittest will survive and maintain the cause. I’ll have Optimus Prime’s head as a sure reward and living testimony of that truth.” Shockwave finished.

IN DRIFT’S BASE

“No way! Those weapons look 20% cooler!!” shouted Rainbow Dash.

“I knew you would approve them.” Drift replied with a smile. “These are the advanced weapons of mass destruction I’ve gathered over a millennia. If utilized for the good and the protection of the innocent, it can be very useful for all of us, even for non-Cybertronians.”

“That’s exactly what we need to do. Our magic may be insufficient against alien armor, but we can use stronger methods!” Pony Twilight said.

“Speaking of stronger methods, allow me to show you some of the weapons we got.” Crosshairs said as he looked over the equipment. He grabbed one of them. “This one is called the Phase-Shifter! It will make you go through any inanimate object with no harm at all, such as a wall for instance. Give it a try!” he said before tossing it to Swoop. The Dinobot took it and attached it on his wrist.

“So I can go through any object or wall with no problem?” he asked.

“Yep! Give it a shot!” Crosshairs replied.

“Okay. I have a bad feeling about this.” he muttered until he activated it, giving a vibrating sound effect. He put his claw through the floor flawlessly. Surprised, he took his claw out of the floor. He turned to the left wall of the base and his head went through it with no scratch. He then took it out and turned it off. “This is amazing! It really does work!”

“I knew you would like it! Let me show you the next thing!” Crosshairs said as got another gadget. “I introduce to you...the Apex Armor! This relic will give any being the ability to have immense strength and durability once the armor increases in size!” he said before he handed it to Applejack. “Since you love to kick enemy butt with your strength, why don’t you try?”

“Me? Uhhh, sure! Ah think this could work.” she said as she stepped on the button of the armor. The armor activated itself and increased in size by shape-shifting all around Applejack. She nervously looked around at first but then noticed the clear helmet over her head and saw the huge feet and legs her grown armor gave her. After she gazed at her large arms and intimidating height, she made a large smirk on her face.

“Ye-haw!! Now we’re talkin’!!” the farm pony shouted.

“So all of these gadgets and relics will be efficient enough to take down the Decepticons, Drift?” Grimlock questioned. “What if Shockwave’s Terrorcon army unexpectedly overwhelm us and take us all down regardless?”

“Don’t worry, Grimlock. We will defeat the Decepticons no matter the cost.” Drift said comfortingly.

“Indeed. You helped us defeat Grogar and the Decepticons two years ago in Equestria. Shockwave will be no different in this second time around.” Celestia said. Luna, Cadence, and Twilight nodded in agreement. Grimlock thought on their words of encouragement.

“Hmmm, that’s true except that Grogar was not a Decepticon even though he was their ruler. Shockwave’s logic makes him even more dangerous than most villains I know. We should never underestimate him or his power as mush as I hate to admit it.” Grimlock said.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard from above the ground. Several more explosions were heard that shook the whole underground base. “What’s going on outside?!” Sunset yelled.

Drift turned to his monitor to see what was happening. The screen displayed a large scene were the whole city was under attacked by the Terrorcons. The humans were seen running for their lives while screaming in horror. The warship flowed in the air above the buildings. Dark clouds and fire appeared as well. The Autobots and ponies were shocked to see the Decepticons in action.

“The humans are in danger! Now is our time to act and stand up against the evil that threatens the safety and well-being of this planet! If we are to triumph for the last time, we must ensure that the Decepticons never rise up ever again! The time to fight for freedom is now! DINOBOTS, AUTOBOTS, AND PONIES, DESTROY!!” Grimlock commanded while transforming in T-Rex mode and roaring thunderously.