• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 816 Views, 34 Comments

TRANSFORMERS: Darkness Rises - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Darkness threatens the safety of planet earth. Shockwave will not allow anything to stop him from raising it to destroy the humans and the Autobots. It is up to Grimlock, the Autobots, and the Equestria Girls to stop him.

  • ...
5
 34
 816

Much to Explain

Swoop and the girls returned back to Optimus, Grimlock, the alicorns, and the other Autobots. After he landed to have them get off of his back, he transformed back to robot mode and rejoined the group. The girls marveled at the sight of the reunited Autobots; never in their life have they ever thought that they would behold aliens and talk to them face to face. It was just flabbergasting for them.

“Sunset, girls, I introduce to you Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots. The hero of Cybertron, the defender and protector of Equestria, and the Last Prime.” Grimlock introduced him to the girls.

“It is my pleasure in meeting you all.” Optimus warmly greeted. “I deeply apologize for the damage we’ve caused to your town. I hope you forgive us.”

“There’s no need to apologize. We realized you were under that spell from Equestria. I’m glad you guys are back to normal.” Sci-Twi said.

“How many are you guys?! Are there like hundreds of you? Thousands? Millions? This is so amazing!!” Pinkie squealed. “Oh, I’m Pinkie Pie by the way! Great to meet you!!”. She then took more pictures of them standing together. Optimus was caught off guard by the sound effect of the camera. He looked at Grimlock in genuine confusion.

“She’s does that a lot. (Groan) She’s always like this.” Grimlock groaned in annoyance.

“The name’s Ironhide! Weapons Specialist of the Autobots!” Ironhide spoke.

“Medical officer Ratchet.”

“Jazz!”

“And Cliffjumper!” the three other Autobots introduced as well.

“Magnificent names! I must say...your designs look absolutely splendid! Full of vivid life and uniqueness!” Rarity praised. “Whoever designed and created you has excellent taste in beauty.”

Hey, didn’t our Rarity say the exact same thing before?” Snarl thought.

“Thank you for those kind words.” Optimus thanked. “What are your names?”

“The name’s Rarity, sir Optimus.” she said bowing.

“Applejack!”

“Fluttershy.”

“Rainbow Dash!”

“Twilight Sparkle!” the human one said.

“And Sunset Shimmer!” the rest of the girls said.

“That’s strange. Our pony friends have similar names! Are you the same ones in human form or actually different people with the same names?” Ironhide asked.

“The latter. Those ponies are actually our counterparts. Very weird, huh?” Sci-Twi replied.

“Very weird and unheard of. This is...beyond logic and science!” Ratchet exclaimed.

“It’s a long story.” said Applejack.

“Thank you all for your kindness and presence here. I believe that our friends Grimlock, Swoop, Snarl, and Slag have proven themselves to be great helpers and assistance for this planet so far, yes?” Optimus said. The girls nodded their heads.

“Grimlock, my Autobots, Twilight Sparkle, and I have been worried about you and your well-being ever since you disappeared from Equestria. While I am glad that you are in good condition and have saved us from Shockwave’s spell, you know better than to abandon your own family. We’ve been worried sick for days.” Optimus scolded.

“Why would you leave your own home, Grimlock? Don’t you like us anymore?” Pony Twilight asked.

“It’s not like that!” Grimlock defended as he explained. “I just spotted that glowing portal thingy over that hill in the Everfree Forest. That was by accident! I literally thought it was energon. I never thought it would be a portal that brought me here.”

“A portal? Wait...that same one I and Twilight went through during our spring vacation?!” Sunset shouted. She remembered that portal under the quicksand that lead both of them to Equestria.

“Yes, that same one. You’ve been there before?” Grimlock asked.

“Yes. Remember when I said in the first day we met at my school that this was a long story?” Sunset asked. The Dinobot nodded in response. “Well, the thing is...I’m not totally a human. I’m a unicorn from Equestria.”

“Wait WHAT?! You are?!” Grimlock yelled in shock.

“How is that possible? How did you turn into a human then?” Swoop asked.

“That’s because of the mirror at my Friendship Castle that she and I use whenever we meet.” Pony Twilight answered. “Whoever crosses through that mirror turns into a human in this world and turns into a pony in my world in like manner.”

“Okay, now you lost me.” Cliffjumper said.

“Very interesting details.” Optimus muttered.

“Everyone, we must not forget the very important matter here! With Shockwave on the loose, everything will be at stake! We need to figure out what he’s planning and how we can stop him!” Grimlock reminded.

“Agreed, old friend. However, we’ll need to reunite with the rest of our friends in Equestria so we can strategize together.” Optimus added.

“Even though Equestria is no longer the Decepticons’ target thankfully, we cannot let them take earth either!” Princess Celestia added.

“That’s right. As always Optimus says, freedom is the right of all sentient beings.” Princess Cadence said.

“Everypony, behind you!” Princess Luna warned. They all turned to see an incoming green car driving in the same road they were standing on. Suddenly, the car transformed into robot mode. He had a trench coat-like cape on his back that served as car doors and roof in vehicle mode, a pair of goggles on his head, and a beard on his silver face. The Autobots recognized him.

“Wow, I was expecting just the Dinobots but not the whole squad!” Crosshairs shouted.

“Crosshairs? Is that you? How did you get here from Cybertron?” Cliffjumper asked.

“I’ll explain later! Right now, the Autobots and your pony friends from...Equestria or whatever need you! We have them in our base! We’re going to stop Shockwave together! Follow me!” the sharpshooter shouted before transforming and taking off.

“Our friends are here?! Come, let’s follow him!” Princess Twilight said as she flew with the other alicorns while following Crosshairs. The Autobots looked at each other in confusion before shrugging it off.

“Autobots, transform and roll out!” Optimus ordered. They all transformed, boarded the girls inside their passenger seats, and followed with the rest of the group. The Dinobots departed with them as well.