• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 1,854 Views, 37 Comments

The Element of Perseverance (Venom Crossover) - PlasmaBolt305



An earth pony named Manny has endured a lonely life since his parents went missing but a horrible but cool accident will put him back into society to make friends and make new enemies.

  • ...
5
 37
 1,854

Chapter 15: Coming Home

That sorry sucker didn’t even have to ask twice as Venom and Hybrid charged him, Hybrid jumped into the air and created a wrecking ball with his arm and swung it at Quetzo but he blocked it before turning to us just in time to receive a solid punch to his face. Venom roared and kept pounding his fist into Quetzo but he grabbed our fist and delivered one to us that launched us back.

Quetzo charged Hybrid which forced my dad to go on the defense, seeing this I have to say it was very impressive. Hybrid’s tentacles parried Quetzo’s punches giving us an opening, Venom created a tendril and we gave it a heavy weight and we swung it right into the back of Quetzo’s head which made roar in pain.

Hybrid struck next and began delivering devastating blows and scratches to Quetzo who was trying his best to block it but we came and jumped on him and delivered solid blows to the top of his skull. Quetzo launched both of us back but we landed on our hooves and glared at him.

“You both are strong… no wonder he takes particular interest in his creations.” Quetzo said with a bloody smile and Hybrid growled, “What are you talking about, imbecile?!”

“Oh he is my master, you think you were born? No… you were made and he will plunge this whole universe back into darkness!”

Venom had enough and we charged Quetzo who tried to swipe at us but we slid underneath it and delivered a heavy and solid roundhouse kick to the back of his head which sent him falling to the ground. As Quetzo was on the ground, Hybrid ran in, slid and nailed a solid two hoofed kick to the side of his head which knocked him out clean.

Let’s finish this.” Hybrid said and turned his hands into blades and Venom nodded and glistened his teeth in anticipation but before we could do anything, an alarm went off, “Warning, self destruct sequence will begin in one minute.” a voice said.

I looked at the ponies and griffons in the tubes and then looked at Quetzo, I can’t believe I am doing this but…

Hybrid, we have to leave this for another day, we have to free these citizens!” Venom said and to our surprise Hybrid nodded but not before turning his hoof into a heavy hammer and smashing it into Quetzo’s head and we delivered a heavy stomp to it also before the both of us headed to the panel and hit a red button which released all the citizens and one by one they all got up shakily.

You all have to get out now, the mountain is about to explode!!!” Hybrid told them and they all ran screaming towards the exit while we made sure everypony got out safely, “Warning self destruct sequence in fifteen seconds.”

Hybrid looked at us, “Let’s go!!!” and we all followed them to the exit and crawled back up the tunnel just in time because the mountain exploded behind us in a massive fiery inferno.

I was sailing to the ground and the explosion propelled me forward, Venom retracted back into me but the effect of the intense heat was burning me but my healing factor repaired it quickly so I was okay and so was Venom. Venom gave me his wings and we soared back into the air just before we hit the ground.

Suddenly, I remembered my dad and looked around hoping to see him but I didn’t, “DAD?!” I shouted out but didn’t get an answer, instead got a tap on my head and I looked up to see my dad flying with Hybrid’s wings with a smile, “Gotcha! HAHAHA!”

I laughed in relief and then I saw the griffons carrying the ponies back to their village and they were… cheering and thank us.

They were laughing in joy and thanking us while me and my dad said, thank you and told them that we will visit their village soon.

Three Days Later

Soon after that we sped ahead and soon night fell upon us but we were still in the air as we flew in silence, as we flew I started to get nervous especially after the fallout we had with our friends. Will they accept us back?

I doubt it.” Venom said as he pitched in and that reply didn’t assure me at all.

I must have been in deep concentration because my dad was yelling at me, “MANNY!!!”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, “Wh- yes?”

My dad looked at me critically, “There is something wrong with you and don’t try to deny it, tell me son.”

I sighed and spoke, “We had some friends and when we found out that they thought of us as a monster we lashed out and yelled at them, promising that if they were ever in trouble that we won’t save them no matter what and… we ran away, now I don’t know if they will accept us back.”

My dad was silent for a while before he spoke, “Well, it wasn’t your fault at all in fact I did the same thing once, I held a grudge with somepony and it nearly destroyed me but it didn’t when I went and made amends with him and I felt complete again, the point is son is that you should never hold a grudge with anypony… no matter what.”

He looked at me hoping that I understood and honestly… I did understand. Ever since I made that grudge, I felt regret and misery ever since then and rage… pure rage overcame my mind as I began saying things that normally don’t come out of my mouth at all. It felt different alright.

“I… I guess that’s true but what if they don't accept us?” I asked and my dad smiled, “You move on with your life, you don’t let that one moment in your life hold you back from the future… your mother told me the same thing.”

I remembered her final moment with my dad… I must live up to her last words.

Gah! How far is this place and where are we going?!” Hybrid complained through my dad and Venom replied through me, “We are headed to Canterlot, maybe we can ease the pressure there first before we head back to Ponyville.

I agreed and soon after ten more minutes The Castle of Canterlot came into view and we were greeted by pegasus guards and they pointed their spears at us, “Who are you?!” one guard demanded and Venom spoke through me, “Want to find out?

Hybrid spoke through my dad, “The Hard Way.” the pegasus guards eyes widened in realisation at who was standing right in front of them and another guard flew forward and said, “Our apologies, Princess Celestia has been looking for you ever since you ran away, please follow us.”

I nodded and looked at my dad who nodded too as we followed the guards and we landed just outside the doors of the castle before it was opened and we were walking down the hall to the Princess throne room.

“Whoa, I’ve never been in the castle before.” My dad said in awe and I nodded, “I’ve been here a couple of times before on occasions where we had to save Canterlot.” My dad conceded this with a nod.

The guards led us through mazes of hallways before stopping in front of the throne room doors and opened it, inside and sitting on her throne along with her sister Princess Luna was Princess Celestia.

I took a deep breath and walked in with my dad right beside me, Princess Celestia opened her wings… that meant she was on guard, “If she attacks, I won’t hesitate to attack.” Venom assured me and I mentally thanked him as me and my dad walked before her and stopped.
“Um… hello, I just came back to say that I am sorry for yelling at you… and for putting a hole in your castle.” I apologised and my dad nudged me… a sign of reassurance.

Princess Celestia came and approached until she was standing right in front of me, I gestured for my dad to back up just in case this got out of hoof which looked like that was gonna happen.

“We understand if you don’t want to see us anymore and I can see that you don’t want us here so I’m gonna go.” I turned around and started walking but a hoof rested on my back and I turned to see that Princess Celestia was smiling at me and to me and Venom’s surprise, she spoke to us.

“It’s so good to see you two safe.” She said and Princess Luna came down and another surprise came… she hugged us, “Oh I’ve missed you two.” she said in a motherly tone which made me tear up and I hugged her back.

After that we released and Princess Luna looked at my dad and he looked at her and they started staring at each other until I cleared my throat, “Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, this is my Dad.” I said happily

Princess Celestia looked at my dad in surprise, “You are young.” My dad’s face got sad when she said that, “I was older until the project.”

“Project?” Princess Luna questioned and I replied, “It’s best we filled you in.” I told them of our journey to Witch Mountain to free some villagers and how I rescued my dad, we both filled them in on the Time Circle Project which turned back time for both my parents and they were bonded to symbiotes but my mother didn’t make it and I told them my mother’s last words.

Both Princesses had tears in their eyes and Celestia choked out, “I- I’m sorry.” I shook my head sadly, “It wasn’t anyone's fault except Quetzo’s.” Which grabbed Princess Luna’s attention, “What happened to him!” She demanded in a mother-like voice and I flinched, “Blown up.”

“The mountain self-destructed and we got everypony out just in time.” My dad explained and they nodded.

“Well I will alert Twilight of your return.” Princess Celestia announced and she prepared to write it but I stopped her, “I need to sometime to think about it before I see them again.”

The princess thought about it and nodded, meanwhile Princess Luna was talking to my dad and Venom was curious, “Interesting.” and he enhanced my hearing so I could listen in to their conversation.

“I am sorry about your wife.” Princess Luna apologised and my dad shrugged, “The past is the past, we can’t change that but we can change the future.”
Princess Luna widened her eyes, “My sister said that too.” and my dad laughed, “Wise minds think alike but it's hard to be wise when ponies see you as a monster.”

My dad sighed before continuing, “Ever since I bonded to Hybrid, I radiated this aura that made ponies look at me differently; they saw me as something out of their nightmares.”

Princess Luna widened her eyes and stared at my dad, “Ponies do the same thing to me.” She said and my dad smiled, “You can’t change opinions, you can only move on.” Luna thought about it before asking, “What was your name again?”

“Ryan.”

Princess Luna smiled, “Well Ryan, you sure are good with words.” My dad shrugged, “I guess but I don’t know if I can move on from Elizabeth, she was the only mare who loved me even if I was a monster, I don’t think I can find another mare like that.”

Luna had a thoughtful look on her face and my dad noticed this and put his hoof on hers, “Hey don’t overthink it, if you do then you're going to do the wrong thing.” The Princess of The Night blushed at the gesture and she stared into his eyes as he stared into her eyes until Princess Celestia spoke, “Well Manny” drawing back my attention, “you and your father can stay in the castle, after all in two days is The Grand Galloping Gala.”

I nodded before my eyes widened at what she said, “In two days is The Grand Galloping Gala?!” I said in surprise and she smiled, “I see you have forgotten Manny.”

“Of course I’ve forgotten because of all this” I gestured to everything around me, “Stuff!”

Venom came out and looked at me, “It was always in the back of your mind.” he said and I just sighed and sat on the floor but not before my stomach growled loudly and so did my dad’s and Hybrid emerged for the first time in front of The Princesses, “Can we get something to eat? We are hungry.

Me, my dad and Venom glared at him and he added, “Please.” Princess Celestia and Princess Luna laughed at the symbiote much to his embarrassment and the white alicorn spoke, “Well let’s head to the dining room shall we?”

The six of us, including our alien friends, walked to the dining hall or room or whatever you call it and when the guards opened the doors, me and my dad forgot how to breathe, the dining hall was spectacular in design and in the architecture also the gold plated ceiling which was awesome.

“Wow.” I said in awe and Venom spoke through me, “Wow indeed even I don’t have the words to describe it.” My dad agreed with me.
Princess Celestia sat at one end of the table while me and my dad sat across, Princess Luna sat next to my dad and servants came in and put the food on the table, some salad, some soup and some sandwiches.

Venom and Hybrid were starving and we can feel it too. Venom shot a tendril and got a sandwich and put it right in front of me and spoke through me, “Eat it.”

I looked at Princess Celestia who smiled and nodded, my dad looked at me as well but he got a bowl of soup and a bowl of salad, “Hybrid did the same thing to me son.”

We dug in and chatted about the usual and what did we miss, Princess Celestia spoke of the friendship problems that the girls faced while I was gone and I had to admit that they handled the situation well without me… do they really need us there?


Currently my symbiotic friend was connected to me by a tendril so he can eat the food, he was digging into a sandwich and was about to take another bite when he heard the question that I was thinking to myself and Venom looked like he was thinking the same thing.

“So that is what happened when you were gone, anything happened with you two?” Princess Luna summed up and then asked us and to be honest, there was one thing and it wasn’t anything about me, it was about Venom and Hybrid.

There is one thing that is bothering us.” Venom admitted and Hybrid caught on with what he was saying and elaborated, “When we fought Quetzo he said, ‘he takes particular interest in his creations.’ he said that he was his master.

Princess Celestia leaned forward in interest, “Quetzo has a master?” she said in confusion and I nodded, “He said that his master will plunge the universe back into darkness.”

Princess Luna shivered a little but my dad put his hoof on her shoulder and she gave him a smile, if you were corrupted once then it is hard to not cringe at the feeling that it will happen again.

Princess Celestia had a thoughtful look on her face before she spoke, “Was it possible that this being plunged the universe into darkness before?”

My dad replied, “Most likely, Quetzo made it sound like it has happened before.” Princess Luna surprisingly spoke up too, “We must stop him from doing it again.”

“That’s the problem, we don’t know who it is.” I said and looked at Venom who hadn’t said anything about the issue so I decided to ask him, “Venom you alright?”

Venom seemed to snap out of his thinking and looked at the ponies who were staring at him, “Hmm, Hybrid do you remember our planet?” he asked and Hybrid scowled, “It was awful with that being ruling the pl- wait you can’t mean him?!”

It must be.” Venom confirmed and Princess Luna looked at Venom, “Who?” Venom looked at her and spoke, “I can’t say because I could be wrong and I don’t want to freak anypony out.

Princess Celestia sighed and stood up, “Well that was an interesting dinner, its best we get some sleep especially you two.” She looked at me and my dad, “You two look like you are about to pass out.”

She got that right and we followed her to our separate rooms, The Princesses showed me to my room and I turned to them, “Goodnight.” I said tiredly and they smiled and nodded, my dad gave me a hug, “Goodnight son.”

I closed the door gently and as soon as I laid down on the Queen-sized bed, the softness and smoothness of the mattress comforted me and immediately fell asleep and drifted off into dreamland… wondering how The Grand Galloping Gala can make my life different.

Unknown

The top half of Witch Mountain was completely blown up leaving it looking like a giant volcano with green smoke coming out of it, some of the tech ponies were spraying water on it hoping to put out the remaining fires but the water somehow made it worse.

A pegasus in blue robotic armor flew through the wreckage and landed at the base of the mountain where standing there in all of his glory was… Quetzo.

He was badly injured and his head looked like a flat pancake from the pounding that the symbiotes did to him. He was missing some of his teeth which was hilariously funny since some were probably punched down his throat.

“Sir!” The pegasus said in respect and Quetzo looked at him angrily, “What do you want?!” he demanded and the pegasus reached into his pocket and pulled out a glowing purple cube, “He wants to see you now.”

Quetzo paled a little but nodded as he took the cube and it glowed purple as it enveloped him and he disappeared.

Quetzo reappeared in a throne room but it was dark and it had large cracks in the floor that lead to pure darkness, he looked around at the walls which had large gashes in them but the weird thing was that there was large thick tendrils of purple and black that covered the walls around him like an infection.
Quetzo’s eyes followed to the source of the infection like tendrils on the walls and saw that they were coming from a throne and that throne was occupied by a large muscular man, he was at least twenty feet tall and wore a dark robe and had long claws and sharp teeth like a symbiote.

“Queeeetzo, my frieeeend.” He spoke in a maniac-like tone and Quetzo paled dramatically and bowed, “Mi-milord, I can ex-explain.” he stuttered in fear and the man laughed, “Oh no need to because I saw all of it.”

The man continued laughing and Quetzo decided to speak, “W-well the two symbiotes destroyed the lab.” The man suddenly stopped laughing and had the most scariest face in all of his face, his bloodshot eyes bored into Quetzo’s soul and sensed the amount of fear radiating in the air.

“Hmm and whose fault do you think that is?” The man asked slowly as if waiting for Quetzo to snap back and to his guess… he did, “Yours.” Quetzo said angrily before his face changed from anger to regret, “I’m sorry milord, forgive me!” but it was too late.

The man opened his mouth and a vortex swirled around Quetzo and pulled him in screaming and he disappeared as the man closed his mouth and licked his sharp teeth with his long tongue.

“Tasted better than I expected.” He said to himself and then called out, “Dreadface!” A symbiote came in and he was big, he was at least ten feet tall and had the color of a pale yellow and had a satanic-like symbol on his head that acted like his eyes and right above his mouth.

“Milord.” He bowed and the man spoke, “Finally someone who gives me results, I must say what you did to that planet was perfect!” he complimented and Dreadface gave a chuckle, “Those beings tasted delicious.” he licked his lips to emphasize his point.

“Good because now I have another mission for you, you will head to Planet Earth and meet up with Riot, once that is done I will alert Carnage to wreak havoc on Equestria. You and Riot will then meet up with ZZZXX, you two should be able to convince him to join or he will face me.”

Dreadface nodded but then asked, “What about Spider-Man? He will be a threat to our plan along with The Avengers.”

The man chuckled darkly, “You will be enhanced greatly along with your powers, also you will have a contact to meet up with when you, Riot and ZZZXX make amends, he is known for his mischief and trickery.”

Dreadface nodded and walked out of the room, the man opened out his hand which showed the image of two women struggling and he chuckled, “Oh the stupid elderly, Madame Web and Ancient One, you can play your little games on the checkboard but in the end I will conquer all.”

In the Room of Madame Web

Madame Web monitored the web and watched over the center of the web which is the Spider-Man of her world, he was doing good against his opponent Kraven but suddenly she gasped, three symbiotes converged on the hero and overwhelmed him easily but luckily he escaped. Ancient One looked at the image and created an image showing the three symbiotes, each infused with a dark power, she traced the power back to its owner and she nearly collapsed, a man sitting on a throne looking straight at them.

“Oh the stupid elderly, Madame Web and Ancient One, you can play your little games on the checkboard but in the end I will conquer all.” The man said with a dark laugh that echoed in the room.

Ancient One looked at Madame Web, “He gets stronger with every passing day, there is no telling if we can defeat him.”

Madame Web composed herself and spoke, “If we are going to defeat Knull then we are going to have to take some desperate measures.” She summoned an image of the two heroes Spider-Man and Venom.

“These two heroes are our only hope against him, they have the ability to achieve great power.” Madame Web said and Ancient One widened her eyes and then opened her hand which had a blue glowing orb and tossed it at the image, the heroes transformed and they looked a lot more… cosmic.

Author's Note:

Oh yeah, now I'm getting somewhere with this story... Massive events are going to go down especially with this chapter's last words (Cosmic) that means something awesome is bound to happen! See ya guys and stay safe!

Question: What is Knull the god of? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!!