• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 535 Views, 1 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 3: The Island of Huttsgalor - Flameboy



Twilight and the Dragon Skylanders head to a world where vikings ride dragons.

  • ...
 1
 535

Rescue Riders & Dragons

The Rescue Riders were doing their best to stop the Slinkwings from taking over their island. The viking twins were making sure that everyone was heading to safety. Cutter and Burple were taking care of the Hippie Slinkwing. Cutter started talking.

"How many times do we have to beat you guys? Maybe a hundred more will do the trick," Cutter said. "For acting like a hippie, you sure don't seem to be acting like the peace-loving type, hehe," Cutter joked.

Burple, who was flying on Cutter's left, started to talking. "Why do you Slinkwings have to ruin everything? I mean, you seem nice," he said until Cutter stopped him.

"Let me stop you there, Burp. Emphasis on "nice," Cutter emphasized.

"Well, he does seem different than the other two. Remember when he said that we were "welcome to come" at Grumblegard's place?" Burple complied.

Cutter looked to the right corner of his view as he started reminiscing that time. "Oh, yeah. *looks back at Burple* I remember that now," he said. "But what's your name anyway?"

"Snoop. And yes, I am the nice one, not to mention that I'm not the brightest one of the trio. But what can I do? They're more smarter than me, so I have to follow Lurke and Vizza's lead. I don't even have a choice in the matter," he said.

"There's always a choice, Snoop. You just need to believe it," Burple said.

"Cutter! Burple! Less chatting! More fighting!" Winger said as he was rodeo-ing on the top of Lurke's neck.

Lurke then gets the upper-claw as he swings Winger off and looks at Snoop. "Snoop, you imbecile! Fight them!" He said and soon he started chasing Winger.

Summer was fighting off against Vizza as they exchange water squirts and spits of green goo. Luckily, for Summer, being a Fastfin pays the price for Slinkwing goo to be ineffective to her scales.

"Drat! I forgot you undersea lizards have a body of scales that are basically immune to our goo," Vizza said.

"Hey! I can't help that I was a born a dragon that is immune to your goo," she smiled and bloated.

Vizza growls angrily and goes back to spitting goo at Summer even if she knows that her scales are immune to the slimy goo of a Slinkwing.

Back on the ground...

Aggro watched her friends battle the three Slinkwings. As much as she wants to help her friends who she treats as family or they treat her as family, she was helping Dak and Leyla get the residents of Huttsgalor to shelter in the form of their Great Hall.

...

Meanwhile, in the Skylanders Academy Library...

"Dragons, I have called you all in here for another dimensional mission in the time of Vikings, where you will have to travel to an island called "Huttsgalor." It's spelled "H-U-Double T-S-G-A-L-O-R," Eon explained. "And just like Tahlia, this old viking friend of mine is called "Duggard the Decisive, Chief of Huttsgalor." He's another one of my dimensional friends and I need you to help protect his island from a trio of troublesome dragons called "Slinkwings." It's a dragon that can spit green goo with the same action that glue does and can camouflage into any environment with ease.

"Don't worry, Master Eon. We got this mission "in the bag." If a viking needs help, then we'll be there to do so," Spike said as he flared his wings up.

Eon started to fiddle with his fingers as he looks to the left with his face looking straight at Spike. "Well, *looks back at Spike* you see, Spike, in this dimension, you and other Dragon Battle Class Skylanders, won't be able to talk. 'Cause according to vikings, all they can hear are roars, growls, bellows, shrieks, and screeches. So, whatever you say, they can only hear animal noises," Eon said.

"WHAT!" The Dragons shouted in complaint.

"That's not fair!" Smolder yelled.
"Complete ludicrous!" Smaug bellows.
"This stinks!" Garble shouted.
"Curse you, Laws of Nature!" Discord screamed.
"After helping at least one world, you would think "The One Upstairs" would allow us to bend the rules a little in the next world," Jonathan said.

After hearing what the white human boy/animagus said, Discord looks at Eon and pulls his right finger out to say something.

"No, Discord, you can't bend the rules of this world like you do with Dragonia," Eon pointed out.

"How did-"

"I may have - perhaps secretly sneak into your rooms and use my magic to read your minds at night," Eon said.

All Dragons of the Dragon Class widen their eyes as their jaws drop.

"But don't worry. Let me enlighten you that I only needed to do that so that I can get to know you all better," Eon said.

"I... kinda feel like my privacy has been invaded," Jonathan said.

"Oh, like you love it when Twilight sometimes wears thigh highs to make you go "gaga" for her?" Eon stated.

As soon as they heard that, the Dragons started giggling, and snickering, and chuckling as well as laughing hysterically.

Jonathan started blushing super hard. "SHUT UP!" He quickly shouted. "Besides, she's still beautiful even without certain clothing. Also, you're one to talk, Spike. After all, isn't Ember's battle armor comprised of black thigh highs, and long satin, silk-made, black-hued princess gloves? Or the fact that your sister in law, Smolder, wears the exact same thing with her female sailor costume, hmm?" Jonathan asked with a sinister smile creeping up on the right side of his face.

Spike, Ember, and Smolder started blushing now and that got everyone else to laugh at them now.

"Enough!" Eon shouted with his arms by his sides.

The Dragons and Dragon-related creatures stopped laughing and looked at Master Eon. Eon regained his posture by taking a deep breath and placing his hands in the form of Namaste.

"Good. Now, back to the topic at hand, the reason why you're all going is to show this little one what it means to be a Dragon. And who better than the live, fire breathing Dragons standing in front of me right now. You can come out now, little one," Eon said as he looked on his left where everyone saw a sky blue hued left hand holding onto Eon's robe. She revealed her head to be none other than...

"Shiny?" Ember calmly, yet surprisingly said. "What were you doing hiding behind Master Eon?" She asked.

As soon as Ember said that, Shiny lets go of her gentle hold on Eon's robe and walks up, and stood by Eon's side.

"The only reason I was hiding behind Master Eon was because he's sending me on this mission with you," she answered.

The Dragons were a little shocked, but not too shocked when Shiny finished her sentence. "Well, I for one am not going," Cynder said.

Everyone stood still and quiet after they heard what the dark purplish Dragoness said. Spyro, who stood by her on her left, opened his mouth in shock for a little. Then, he blinks once and starts to speak to his girlfriend. "Cynder, I know what's bothering you, but you can't let it make you not go," he complies with her.

"I don't care what you say, Spyro, my past will always be a part of me! And it will probably stop me from doing other available missions. Besides, Shiny can take my place," she said.

Sparx flew from Spyro's left onto Cynder's right. "Not to be brash or anything like I usually am, but this wouldn't have anything to do with you being-" he stopped with his tiny hands on his hips as the Dragoness looked at him in a normal pace.

"Sparx... if you finish that sentence with that word," Cynder said as she starts to speak slowly," your mouth, along with your head, or maybe all of your miniscule body, will end in my stomach," she hissed with venom.

Sparx pulled back in fear of not wanting to become Dragon food, or in this case, a snack for the violet colored Dragoness. Spyro opens his mouth once again, but couldn't find the words. Then, Cynder looked away from Sparx and back at the entrance for the library and Master Eon's office, and walked past the Dragon Class Fusionators, and out the door.

While everybody was staring at the Dragoness as she walked away, Shiny silently tip-toed backwards until she felt the railing with her left hand. Then, she turns to her right, climbs up on the railing, jumps off the railing and flies above the school until she sees Cynder; walking away from the office and to the Magic Bedroom.

Back with the others, Eon looked towards his left and saw that Shiny wasn't there.

Author's Note:

Just WHAT WAS that word that Sparx was about to say until Cynder interrupted him? I know already, because I'm the author, of course. The word starts with "e."