• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 534 Views, 1 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 3: The Island of Huttsgalor - Flameboy



Twilight and the Dragon Skylanders head to a world where vikings ride dragons.

  • ...
 1
 534

More Skylanders for Hire Part 1

Master Eon and Hugo were inside the library with Spyro and Cynder of the Skylander universe. They were waiting to see the new heroes from other realms that Eon has brought ever since he sent Spike and the others to the world of Vikings riding dragons. They continued to wait until they heard a familiar voice. Then, a green mist appeared and quickly disappeared, revealing none other than...

"Elf!" Spyro said as he flew from Eon's right and in front of the captain of the Life element, and hugged her, who she retaliated by hugging one of her best friends. Spyro pulls back yet with his paws still on her shoulders. "It's so good to see you again," he said until he eyed down at what he was looking at for what she was wearing. "Wow, Stealth! I like the new digs," he said as walked around her from right to left and stopped in front of her as looked at her new appearance like a sitting dog.

"Thanks, Spyro. During my vacation eversince Eon sent the Fusionators to the world of dinosaurs who commandeered trains and other types of travelling machines, I decided I was so long for an overdue of appearance. One, I still kept my shirt with my ninja mask, but it was time to change my wristbands into fingerless princess gloves," she said as she pushed her arms.
"Then, I decided to be one with my element by getting rid of my pants and switched for hand-me-down shorts, and ninja thigh high boots," she said as she waved her hands down to her shorts and boots. "Aaannd," she pauses until she removed her ninja headband with her right head,"... I also decided to have a new hairdo," she said as she pointed her left hand at her hair. It had her hair straight up in three locks as they were bent backwards like a wild girl as she still kept her braided ponytail.

"Wow, but it looks like you still kept your ponytail," he said.

"I gotta admit, some old habits aren't worth replacing. Oh, I even mastered the arts of shapeshifting. Now, I can turn into a green tiger with blue stripes. I still keep my Dragon Fang Daggers, and I can still teleport. And now, I can also shoot arrows with my new Dragon Fire Bow and Arrows," she explained.

Master Eon starts to speak.

"It is good to see you that made it back safely, Stealth Elf," he said. Then he, Hugo, Spyro and Elf heard some noises in another room. After taking a few seconds of hearing the noises, Eon told the others that he would see what was happening. He went to see many types of weird beings.

One of them was a man with an owl head, wearing a red jacket and khakis. The second one, was a man in a blue hoodie with a hockey mask strapped upon his face. There was also a red man with an x over his right eye. There was a cybernetic man with glasses as he worn a biker jacket as he had spiky orange hair. There was also a humanoid pig with black pants that had pink stripes, a white T-shirt with the head of a pink tiger, and a motorcyclist helmet. Followed up with a man with a green T-Shirt with the design of a stack of pancakes. There was one dude who looked exactly like Finn the Human, except he had brown skin. Then, there was a humanoid monkey with a red jacket. There was also a squirrel with metal stitched onto one half of his head. There was a purple elephant with human hands and feet. There was also a man with a grey bandana over his eyes. There was even a human with an eagle head.


"Is there a problem, young lads?" Eon asked.

The owl headed man with the red jacket stood in front of Eon.

"You bet there is! I mean, what the fork, man?!" The owl man shouted until he stared wide-eyed of what just came out of his mouth. "Fork"? Fork! FORK! What the Devil, man? What happened to my words? I was trying to say," he stopped as he composed himself in the form of fist pumping his right hand close to his chest while closing his eyes. "Why can't I say the "f" word?" he asked as he opens his eyes yet again.

"In this world, despite the laws of the fourth wall, you can't cuss. But you can fuss," he answered.

"Fuss?" The man with hockey mask asked.

"Some words you know will be replaced with words in a fun way despite the fact you're actually saying it," he explained. "But may I ask, what's your name?" Eon asked.

"Evan Fong. But, since we're all in dimension with floating rocks and magical creatures, my name... is Vanossgaming. "Vanoss" for short," he explained.

"I'm H2O Delirious. But you can just call me "Delirious."

"I'm David, but can call me "Nogla"... "DaitheDeNogla."

"I am Tyler as well as Wildcat. "I Am Wildcat" is my full name, but "Wildcat" works."

"Luke Patterson, but everyone calls me "Cartoonz."

"I'm BasicallyIDoWork, but "Basically" is fine. My real name is Marcel, but, I'm fine either way."

"I'm Lui Calibre. But I'm fine with just being called "Lui."

"Yo, I'm Gorillaphent, but "Rilla" is cool, too."

"Moo. Moo Snuckel. But my real name is "Brock."

"Brian's my real name. "Terroriser" is my cooler name."