• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 531 Views, 1 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 3: The Island of Huttsgalor - Flameboy



Twilight and the Dragon Skylanders head to a world where vikings ride dragons.

  • ...
 1
 531

Water vs Fire

SpongeBob Squarepants, Twilight Sparkle, and Spike were watching both the Water and Fire Fusionators brawl all out within the arena. The Magic-related Fusionators were sitting with the purple alicorn and purple drake as well as the yellow sponge.

Spike and SpongeBob started to blurt out two different names as they cheered for their respected fellow Skylanders.

(Same time)
"Go, Garble!"
"Go, Patrick!"

Spike and SpongeBob stared wide-eyed at the arena and back to each other. Spike on the sponge's left, and SpongeBob on the purple drake's right. The purple one squinted his eyes while SpongeBob did the same thing.

"Water can douse fire."
"Well, Dragons can swim in lava without getting hurt."
"Patrick's more stronger."
"Well, Garble's smarter than him."
"We should have a 1v1 battle between the two of us after this one, Lizard Face."
"Agreed, Toilet Utensil."
"(Gasps) You take that back!"
"Make me, Mr.Zits-a-lot!"
(Twilight) "This won't end well."
(Ember) "*Points with her right finger* Look!"

All the Magic-related Skylanders see Garble dodging punches left and right. When Patrick delivered a right hook, Garble turned his head to the right to dodge the punch. Next, he brought his tail with him by swinging it to the right, and knocked both of Patrick's legs, off the ground, which caused him to float a little then plummet to the ground on his back. Then, Garble planted his left foot on the starfish's belly, and hoisted his tail right at Patrick's face.

"Do you yield?" Garble asked.

"Oh! Sure! I would like to order 4 Krabby Patties with extra patties, (hold the mayo), with Ketchup, Mustard, Barbecue Sauce," Patrick said. In fact, he kept naming random food like Krabby Pizza and whatnot, that he was making Garble stare at him in confusion which then turned to anger. But, as Dragon King of Protection, even he has to abide by the rules.

"Hey! I mean, do you surrender?" He asked.

Patrick placed his right finger on his chin and thought a little. "Uh... no," he said. Then, he chomped on Garble's tail with the whole arrow-shaped part of his tail within the starfish's mouth.

Garble started to wince in pain. Next, he took his tail out with both his paws. (Not from inside Patrick's mouth because that would be gross). Then, he started to hop backwards twice and away from the starfish that played a dirty trick on him. Everyone consisting of Skylanders and Mabu saw what conspired. Then, Garble shook off the drool and started to bare his claws out. Then, he started to sprout black claws from his red claws as to deal a "damage overtime" thing towards the starfish. Which he started doing. Garble slashed his belly with his right paw as he started turning brown and into his weredragon form, Were-Garble. As the transformation was complete, Patrick started to turn into Mr.SuperAwesomeness, Patrick's super hero form.

The battle between Fire and Water has become more fierce.

Author's Note:

If y'all remember the first story, like, from the last chapter, all those Skylanders will be here. But wow! It looks like Spike and SpongeBob will make the greatest rivalry alongside Garble and Patrick between Water and Fire. Magic and Water as a bonus.