• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 534 Views, 1 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 3: The Island of Huttsgalor - Flameboy



Twilight and the Dragon Skylanders head to a world where vikings ride dragons.

  • ...
 1
 534

Pranksters to Prankster

Cutter was flying into the outskirts of Huttsgalor to catch some fish. Usually, he would be happy to go looking for fish, especially his favorite, yellow tail pike. But, just like when he was crying because of the special moment during the Game of Horns, only this time, a tear came out of his left eye. But it was only because Jonathan was right; they never trust him like a brother - not even love him like one.

After one sniff, he starts to descend to a sea stack with high speeds until he slowed down a bit, pulled his body upward, and land on his rump as he started sniffling more as water started to build up in his eyes. Then, after two tear drops, one from his right, and the other from his left, he heard flapping, turned his head to the left and saw four dragons, one lavender, one brown, one blue as the sky, and the final one with light blue scales land on the same sea stack. In his vision, from left to right, from Saivon, to Jonathan, Mike, and Luke, they all changed back to their werewolf forms.

Next, he looks down his right cheek as one tear was falling down. Then, he sniffs one more time and swipes the tear into the air as he starts to regain his posture. "Oh, hey guys! Wazzup? I'm not crying or anything, I, uh, have allergies. Yeah, that's it! Allergies! Just allergies. We all have them. It's not that I was crying or anything. Just trying to make sure no one else gets sick is all," he said and then smiled and opened his eyes at the same time widely as he could.

The werewolves gave him a right eyebrow up from each of their faces.

"Really? Cos you seemed fine back there in the den," Savion surmised.

"Saivon's right; you didn't show any sign of allergies back there," Luke applied to Saivon's comment.

"Hey Mike, does it look like Cutter was actually hiding tears? Like he was actually crying?" Jonathan asked.

"Precisely, my good friend. But then again, even scary-looking creatures sometimes cry," Michael added.

"Really?" Cutter asked.

"Of course. But I didn't mean to hurt your feelings back there. Most of the time, I usually confuse others into thinking I'm being all sarcastic; hurt someone's feelings or by upsetting someone without even meaning to do so. It's just how I speak. But, I don't let it bother me. So, back to what I was saying, I'm sorry for earlier," Jonathan replied.

"No! It's not your fault!" Cutter quickly replied to the green werewolf's reply. "Actually... you spoke the truth. Even though they're my best friends, I do feel like they don't see me as a brother, even if we're different dragon species and different classes. But just once, I would love to be called "brother." Then again, me and Burps are good buddies, I think he'll call me "brother" at one point. But the others? Not so much. But thanks for standing up for me, Jonathan," Cutter said.

"Please, we're buddies now, prankster to prankster. You and the four of us, we're practically brothers! So call me by my werewolf form's name, "Rex," Jonathan stated.

"Me as "Skurge," Michael said as he went next right after "Rex."

"You can call me "Razor," Saivon said as he came after "Skurge."

"And I, "Lukaryonyx." Or "Luka", for short," Luke said as he came last after "Razor."

"Wow!" Cutter calmly said in excitement. "Respect!" Cutter calmly said in excitement once more. "Alright! Whose ready to go fishing?" Cutter questioned the four as he stood on all fours and raised his tail.

"Yeah!" All four of them responded with each respective right arm of theirs.

"Let's get as many fish as we can. Woohoo!" He yelled as he launched backwards high into the air and back down as he twirled himself to the left. The werewolves sprouted their dragon wings, turned around, and just like Cutter, they launched backwards high into the sky. Rex came down, followed up with Skurge, Razor, and Luka as they each followed Cutter's exact movement as they started to fish.