• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 531 Views, 1 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 3: The Island of Huttsgalor - Flameboy



Twilight and the Dragon Skylanders head to a world where vikings ride dragons.

  • ...
 1
 531

Apologizing to Duggard and Hannahr

Dak and Leyla were walking through the town of Huttsgalore, no one seemed to be in need of a rescue; not even Elbone needed to be rescued, unlike the other times.

Dak and Leyla were heading down to Hannahr's workshop. Luckily, she was there forging metal into various objects like she always do. They were hoping she didn't act like the others.

"Hey Hannahr," Dak said.

"Oh. Hello Dak. Hello Leyla. What can I do for ya?" She asked like she normally would... in her cheerful blacksmith mood.

"You're not mad at us?" Dak asked.
"Nor do do you hate us?" Leyla asked.

After she did, Hannahr stopped forging and turned to her right and at the twins. "Hate you? Why in Valhalla would I ever hate the likes of you? I love you two and your dragons. You're always putting your life on the line for the sake of others, even if it's Magnus or Axel Finke. Although, I do feel a wee bit upset knowing that Magnus helped you when you tried to free all of Huttsgalore from Melodia, Leyla. But I'm more angry knowing that Magnus snuck into your house and tried to steal your dragon diary. Didn't you once say that book was the only thing left you have of your mother?"

"Yes. It means so much to me. Luckily, Cutter was there when he was having a midnight snack and found Magnus taking my book," Leyla said.

"You know, now that I think about it, maybe Cutter had the right idea to trap Magnus in his egg desguise at the time," Dak said.

"Maybe"? I think he DID have the right idea. Though, it seems that you couldn't believe Cutter did that that one time. I know he can be a joker, or a prankster, but hey, at least he stopped Magnus. Still can't believe he would stoop so low as to steal something that was precious to you. I understand Cutter would also turn the situation into a joke, although you told me before that's how you lot met Mama Ironclaw, he did the right thing nonetheless. Maybe Chief Duggard had made the best decision to make a sculptured statue in honor of him," Hannahr said.

"Of course, it was the best decision I ever made."

"Chief Duggard!" Leyla said happily as she and Dak ran up and hugged him. Leyla hugged him on his left shoulder while her brother hugged him on his right shoulder. "Wait, I thought you--"

"What? Hate you? Never! But just like Hannahr, you could've at least mentioned that Magnus helped you with a machine to overcome your fears to stop Melodia by singing with your much more angelic voice," he said.

"How did--"

"I've been following you ever since you walked into town today. I was hoping to ask for your forgiveness for how I acted yesterday after what Magnus said. But, as Chief of Huttsgalor, I thought it would be nice if our town's blacksmith were to apologize first."

"Oh, I completely forgot about that. I was just so caught up talking about Cutter, I forgotten to do so," she said.

"Well we forgive you two," Leyla said.

"Thanks, lass. But what drove me to forgive you as to asking you to forgive me, was when I remembered that Magnus did some things, like, almost getting rid of you, nearly destroying our town time and time again. And-- Actually that covers just about it. Heck, I would love to ask the other members of my clan. So, where are young Winger, Summer, Cutter, Burple and Aggro?"

"They're back at The Roost. After eating breakfast, they decided to stay inside as to not cause trouble anymore. Their words, not mine," Dak explained.

"The Skylanders wanted to stay with them to try and cheer them up. They really feel bad for them," Leyla added.

"Well, as chief of Huttsgalor, I say we should remind them of the achievements they earned from saving Huttsgalor and its people," he declared.

"I second that, Chief," Hannahr said.

"I agree, too!" Elbone shouted.

"Elbone?" Dak and Leyla questioned.

Elbone, however, wasn't the only one there. For there was Finngard and Ms.Borgenson(his mom), and others.

"Without you, we can never really understand what the dragons are saying, or what we're doing to them is wrong, but you two, along with Winger, Summer, Cutter, Burple, and Aggro, we always know we'll be safe," he said.

"Like that time when Aggro came to save me from being scorched by one of the many geysers from Boiling Springs Valley," Finngard said.

"Or the times when you and the dragons come to save me every other week," Elbone added.

"Then, it's settled. Today, we will celebrate a new kind of festival once every month in honor of the dragons. Now, let's get preparations in order," Chief Duggard said to all other vikings.

After going to Magnus Finke's house and apologizing to him, Dak and Leyla head back to town to preparations ready with Magnus and Axel in tow.

Axel stood on his uncle's left.

"Uncle, why are we agreeing to help the Rescue Riders?" Axel asked while whispering so only his uncle could hear.

"Because, Nephew, if their dragons, along with their new mystical buddies, mess this festival up, then the both of us shall have the last laugh as we were right about dragons not coexisting with humans," he eluded his nephew.

"So, how are we gonna ruin this festival?" Axel asked.

"Like I said, we'll let their dragons and mystical friends ruin the party themselves, rather than finding us as the culprits," he replied.

"So, if they themselves ruin their own party that all of Huttsgalor has worked to make a festival in honor of them, Chief Duggard will have no choice but to banish them, right?"

"Exactly," Magnus said with an evil grin.