• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 1,101 Views, 10 Comments

Apple Sleep Experiment (Expanded) - SirVindicator



Starlight Glimmer was mentioned in Apple Sleep Experiment and I want to focus on her and others (my credit to Magpiepony and Apple Sleep Experiment)

  • ...
4
 10
 1,101

Chapter 3 (part 2): What's Wrong? (Rainbow Dash)

The next day came; it was a dry afternoon and Rainbow Dash was still flying around patrolling PonyVille beating herself up about yesterday.

"Why in all of Equestria did I have to say that to Fluttershy? I mean seriously, Applejack is an element of Harmony so she can just get away with murdering ponies and no pony can't do anything about it. We haven't used the Elements of Harmony in several seasons; they are retired. And what about Discord? Why can't he just snap his fingers and end this drought and cure Applejack?" I said out loud.

"Because it's a little bit more complicated than you think, Rainbow Dash." Discord said appearing out of nowhere. He continued, "Whatever is causing this drought is also interfering with my magic."

He demonstrated this by snapping his fingers and making a cloud appear out of nowhere. It was a chocolate rain cloud and it was very small.

"As you can see it's only a sixth of the size that I intended it to be. This would be barely good enough for a small glass let alone enough to supply any village, especially Ponyville."

"Well that's just great even the Lord of Chaos can't do anything about this drought!?!"

"Yes even I the great and handsome Lord of Chaos cannot do anything about this accursed drought."

I rolled my eyes.

I thought to myself, "I hope that Scootaloo's okay."

"I think she's is okay she's going to be in a drought."

"Did you just read my mind?"

"You didn't know I could do that?"

"I would like it if you didn't, anyway do you think that you could help me find Lyra?"

"She's beside herself, literally."

"Oh..."

"My advice would be to go to Twilight and ask her how she's doing with that cure, as for me I have tea with Fluttershy in an hour. And don't say anything that you will later regret, hint hint."

Discord then disappeared and I decided to take Discord's advice and head back to Twilight's Castle to see how she was doing on the cure.

But as I was flying back to the castle I was stopped by a familiar looking face.

I said, "who are you again?"

"Diamond Tiara," the filly responded feeling a little mad.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"She's not by herself." said silver spoon, who wasn't standing that far away from Diamond Tiara and who I was surprised I didn't notice earlier.

"Where is my father? Did you find him yet?" demanded Diamond Tiara.

"Yeah, of course! Me and the others found him. In fact, he's resting in the hospital now, recovering. He's very sick and no one can see him." I lied.

I then continued on my way, the image of Filthy Rich's horror stricken face as he is beaten into a bloody pulp by Applejack with a shovel. Applejack then cackling as she scattered the remains of his corpse all over. Yeesh, I can still hear his screams of Agony, as much of a cheapskate and scam artist as he was that was no way for any stallion to die no matter how cruel they were. I really can't believe that a Applejack would do something that horrid, but I saw it with my own eyes.

Applejack...

Author's Note:

Back to it, then.