• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 1,102 Views, 10 Comments

Apple Sleep Experiment (Expanded) - SirVindicator



Starlight Glimmer was mentioned in Apple Sleep Experiment and I want to focus on her and others (my credit to Magpiepony and Apple Sleep Experiment)

  • ...
4
 10
 1,102

Prologue (part 2): Follow that Falcon (Starlight and Trixie)

(It was now the present and Bright Bow had sent his falcon off and was face-to-face with Applejack, his bow aimed at her ready to fight.)

Meanwhile...

"I wish that I could more for them but I can't. At least I found some water for them." Starlight thought to herself.

Starlight and Trixie were in Trixie's wagon trying to escape the terrible heat caused by the drought and get back home. A stallion was nice enough to pull the wagon back to Ponyville. They were more than halfway through the Everfree forest and they had stopped to rest. In the time that Starlight and Trixie were at the village, Starlight helped the situation for her village by finding some water underground for them, but they were still suffering pretty badly, with Double Diamond and others suffering from heat stroke and now to a lesser extent, dehydration. Starlight really didn't want to leave them, but she had get home and see if Twilight or Celestia had found a solution to the drought and if they didn't, help out. Starlight knew she would have to teleport the rest of way there, otherwise she would risk the stallion's health. Trixie felt a combination of frustration from the heat and fear of the situation at hoof. The feelings were mutual among the three. They needed to get home, NOW. As Starlight prepared to teleport them back to Ponyville she caught sight of a falcon flying frantically towards the town.

Starlight cancelled her spell and thought out loud, "Why is that bird in such a hurry? Isn't that the falcon that Fluttershy gave that one archer pegasus? What was his name again?"

Trixie hot and grumpy from the heat and the fact that she barely had anything to drink before leaving Starlight's village, yelled to Starlight, "The great and powerful Trixie would really like to go home now, Starlight! I cannot stand to be out here any longer. Trixie thought you would have already cast the spell by now to teleport us home or let me do it."

Starlight said, "First and foremost, I am practicing to think more before I act. Second we need to follow that bird. It must be heading to Fluttershy's cottage."

"Why?"

"Because now I have a feeling that there is something else bad going on besides the drought."

Starlight then teleported herself, Trixie, the wagon and the stallion next to Fluttershy's cottage.

To be continued with Bright Bow and Applejack...

Author's Note:

Chapter 1 will be coming up soon! Please provide feedback!