• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 1,101 Views, 10 Comments

Apple Sleep Experiment (Expanded) - SirVindicator



Starlight Glimmer was mentioned in Apple Sleep Experiment and I want to focus on her and others (my credit to Magpiepony and Apple Sleep Experiment)

  • ...
4
 10
 1,101

Chapter 2 (part 1): The day worse, the weather more adverse (Zecora)

I did not think that the days could get any worse, but now the weather outside has become more adverse. The animals must be more burdened than I thought by this heat because, I can't even hear a bird's tweet. I hope that the situation does not become more dire or some creatures might die or worse, the forest might catch on fire. Though, I should not think that and start to mope, because if the Princesses and mane six are working on the drought as well, for a solution, there is still hope. Suddenly the air was filled with the sounds of several hundred birds squawk, which almost made me gawk. I wonder what could make so many birds groove perhaps some pony or creature is on the move. From those birds that creature or pony must be trying to escape, and even though I don't want to go outside in the heat I'll have to investigate. Before I could get to the door there was a frantic knock; it appears that, there's definitely more in store. Then three ponies and a falcon burst through my door; I didn't even have time to ready myself and these frantic ponies definitely looks​ like they need my help.

"What's the rush my friends and why is my house at your needs' ends?" I asked.

"We were being chased by birds and now the tired and exhausted Trixie needs to lie down." Tracy said panting.

"There's something wrong with Applejack and we need your help," Rainbow blurted out and continued "she's gone off the deep end!"

I responded, "This definitely clears any doubt. You all came here because be there's something else besides the drought to be worried about."

I continued, "Now that you are all are out of the way of the birds' attack, I can help you fix what's wrong with Applejack."

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it.