• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 1,102 Views, 10 Comments

Apple Sleep Experiment (Expanded) - SirVindicator



Starlight Glimmer was mentioned in Apple Sleep Experiment and I want to focus on her and others (my credit to Magpiepony and Apple Sleep Experiment)

  • ...
4
 10
 1,102

Chapter 3 (part 6): What's Wrong? (Pinkie Pie)

The story cuts to Starlight Glimmer and Pinkie Pie having a therapy session in Starlight's Office. Starlight is really starting to get swamped with appointments.

Starlight Glimmer, so you see I had to get in here and talk to you about how applejack is murdering ponies and how I know and I'm very depressed and upset about it and now I can't even make cupcakes properly because of it and now the CMC are asking me about it and how I can't really sleep well at night and out everyone is flipping out and I would start to cry because it makes me unhappy and I want to help every one but I can't and now my tail does not shake as much as it used to. Do you understand what I'm saying?

"I think so but you really need to slow down, think and space out your words." Starlight responded.

I inhaled and continued talking slower.

How am I supposed to move on after all of this is over? I just wish that everything could go back to normal and I can get back to hanging out with my friends, including you know who.

"Now that so many Ponies are starting to bring it up to me and REALLY think about it on my own, I'm not sure what I'll do after all this is over, either."

I suggested to Starlight that she should get her own therapist and she agreed, she liked​ the suggestion.

I smiled at her and she smiled back warmly

"It's a good idea. I'll take your advice and go find someone can I talk and heal with; you go and get some rest as best you can and see me next week."

And I did so, bouncing off and getting some rest after filling out several more orders for ice cupcakes with extra water. They have been really popular since the drought started.