• Published 26th Aug 2019
  • 1,864 Views, 34 Comments

Displaced Pokepasta. - Neutral Boy

  • ...
12
 34
 1,864

Prologue: Convention gone wrong.

A young boy with short black hair is seen running for some minutes trying to lose his pursuers.

He runs into a large convention area, thinking this might be the best place to hide for a while.

So he decides to run inside and hide into the crowd, looking for any spots to hide. He looks over and spots a good hiding place near the security room. So he hides there in order to catch his breathing air. After some minutes passed by, he peeks outside of the curtain and looks around to see no one's pursuing him.

"I think I lost them." The boy says to himself.

Now he gets out of his hiding spot and explores around for some time.

He looks around to see a lot of shops and people dressing up as their favorite characters. One dressed as Boba Fett, another one being Jango Fett, Darth Vader, and a little Yoda kid. Other people besides Star Wars they dress up as Iron Spider, Yoko, Monkey D Luffy, Naruto, Yusei Fudo, Batman, Power Girl, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls, Bizarro, Goku, Warframe, Kingdom Hearts, Power Ranger, MLP:FIM Ponies, Equestria Girls, RWBY, Sonic, Touhou, Fire Emblem, Digimon, and so on and so forth.

Interested on what's really up, he goes to every shop and sees anything worth of buying. He looks around to see a lot of items, but they were already being sold. The boy didn't find anything that's worth to buy in this convention until he saw something.

He walks over to the table stand filled with Pokeballs, Pokegears, and Pokebags.

"Find something interesting, kid?"

The boy jumps in startle flinch upon looking at the weird merchant in a masked coat.

"Uh sorry sir?"

"It's alright kid, I'm a nice merchant just selling my old things. What's your name?"

"Um, J-Justin sir."

"Nice name kid. So, what are you interested in? Feel free to look around."

Nodding to the merchant guy, he look around and finds the ones he spotted.

"Uh how about those ones sir?" Justin says pointing his finger to the items on the table.

The merchant looks over at the items and speaks to the boy again.

"You mean these ones on my table?"

"Yes."

"Hang on, just give me a minute and I'll be right back."

So the merchant took the items off the table and heads behind his curtain room, leaving Justin to wait for the merchant to come back. A moment later, he exits the curtain and puts the items back on the table before sitting down on his chair.

"Will that be all for today? No other products to buy"

"Yep, nothing else."

"Alright then, these are the last limited item offers so you can have those ones for free."

Justin pauses in disbelief that these items would be worth for free.

"S-so no charges of money or like one dollar?"

"Nope, just for these limited time items. Although, I need to perhaps warn you kid. These Pokemon aren't like the same ones in their own respective games from the gen 1 to gen 7."

"What do you mean?"

"Well long story short; Let's just say that some people tried to defy the rules by using hacked versions."

"Hacked version?"

"You'll find out if want to search for them online, but tread lightly on what you have found."

Nodding for some warning advice, he grabs each of the Pokemon stuffs and puts them in his new bag.

"Well um, thank you for these free item to buy."

"Don't mention it kid, come back if you want anything else to buy."

So Justin bids farewell to the merchant and heads further into the crowded cosplay people.

"I better go to the bathroom first and then head outside."

Before he heads there, a sudden loud explosion rings and his head was knocked unconscious.


Justin later wakes up, holding his head and rubs it to see if there's any bumps or blood leaking out. Thankfully there's no bleeding, just only a small bump as he rubs his eyes to see that everything's in darkness.

"Ouch, what just happened?"

He then goes to pull something out of his bag and finds a good headlamp to use.

"This might come in handy."

He puts it on his head turns it on, lighting some darkness away to show messy areas. He walks forward and looks around to see that every shops is either in scraps of junk or has been torn down by something else. Shaking his head to not anything worse, he turns his head and spots something in the distance, but it got away.

"Hello? Anyone here?" He shouted, echoing his voice in the large areas.

Suddenly, he froze when multiple unknown growling can be heard, but not in a friendly way.

Thinking quickly, he hides behind some tables & fallen curtains and covers his mouth.

The growls were coming closer to his location as he tries his best to not making any sudden sound or noise.

After a few minutes rolls by, he hears the creatures growl as all of them goes in separate directions.

Justin sighs in relief and calms down for not getting caught by the creatures.

"Hey." A voice whispers behind him.

Startled, his mouth is covered by someone's hand as he screams for help.

"Don't make a sound, I won't hurt you. I promise, okay?"

Justin nods his head in fear of being killed. The voice turns him around and upon seeing the figure, his whole face went red. There he sees a young girl about the age of 18, green eye colors, long orange hair, short yellow shirt, around D cup size breasts, blue shorts, and a pair of shoes.

The girl waves her hand at his face.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

Justin snaps out of it and nods his head at the girl.

"Uh sorry, just had to shake my head for a moment."

"Oh thank goodness. My names Misty, what's your name?"

"Justin. So um, where exactly are we?"

"You mean you don't know? Well, we're inside an abandoned tall building. Me and the survivors are actually hiding in a safe place from all sorts of dangerous monsters from both outside and inside every place."

Monsters you say?"

"Yes, the ones who are feeding on a dead human over there. See for yourself."

So Justin takes a peek to see a few monsters feasting near the stage. Looking a little closer, his eyes widen up seeing the deceased merchant guy torn apart and being eaten by those. He covers his mouth to not puke himself as it might alert to their location.

"Good lord, what kind of messed up convention have I entered in?" He whispers.

While he's observing the monsters, Misty hears more of them coming. Thinking that now is the best time to move somewhere, she taps Justin's shoulder to get his attention and whispers to him.

"It's not safe here. Come on, I'll take you to the others that are waiting for me."

Not wait for his response, Misty grabs his shoulder and stands him up. Then she takes his hand as they quietly walk out of the mess area to somewhere else that'll be safe for them to hide in. Looking both ways to see the coast is clear, Misty takes him to the hallways & keeping an eye out for any troubles, hoping that her friends are okay and away from the dangerous monsters everywhere.

Author's Note:

Hey there fellow people and followers, how's it going? So yeah, I haven't seen any displaced story of a Pokepasta. I just thought, why not ya know? Also a part of this idea story came from one of my fellow followers.

Anyway, feel free to leave a comment down below and tell me of what do you think.

Smell ya later! *Cues in Gary's music from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow.*