• Published 26th Aug 2019
  • 1,855 Views, 34 Comments

Displaced Pokepasta. - Neutral Boy

  • ...
12
 34
 1,855

Chapter 3: Rescue mission, battle amongst the sea.

On the cliff of the ruined resort island, a female figure is sitting at the edge, watching the grey clouds & the sea. In her own eyes, she can imagine the mix of red and black blood. Polluting all the land, sea, and sky.

"Magnificent, isn't it?"

Another male figure walks up beside her, waving his hands and arms up high.

"The destruction and carnage of seeing all the innocent people and Pokémon slaughtered. Me however, I really don't care if any of them are innocent or not. Sooner or later, all the vile sinners must be purged for our glorious kingdom!"

"Hmmm." The female hummed, making the male scoff at her.

"You know, you should act more grateful that my leader has resurrected you. We did at first didn't like it, but he has made special plans for us and unfortunately, you're also a part of it as well."

". . . I didn't ask to be brought back to life." She whispers.

"Time has changed, whether you like it or not. If you want to sit here and continue to being soupy & depressed, be my guest, but don't think you'll try to kill yourself cause it won't work. We are all chosen as our leader's group of vengeful lost souls."

Their chat is cut short when they glance out at sea, spotting multiple ships heading to the island.

"So the bastard sinners have the balls to come out and play. Heh, this should be fun for me."

The male grin in a wide smile as he pulls out a purple poke-ball, then glance to her.

"Be a good girl and watch the blood show I'm currently. If you even try to leave the island, I won't be so gentle of hurting you."

He pushes the center button and raises his left hand up high with the poke-ball.

"Come forth from the deep depths of an abyssal realm; Shadow Lugia!"

He tosses the purple ball and out comes a giant Pokémon called Shadow Lugia, a counter part of the original one. The behemoth Pokémon roars out loud, looking down at the two figures with it's red eyes glowing eyes.

The male figure jumps onto Lugia's back and begin to shout his words.

"It's time to show everyone on what it means to feel true terror! Nyah HA HA HAHAHAH!!!"

Shadow Lugia roars again, turns around and flaps it's wings, heading to the ships.

Looking at them heading away, the female grips her right shoulder arm.

"Why? Why me? Can't I just at least die in peace? I don't want to be here in this forsaken world again."


On one of the carrier ships, a Sinnoh champion named Cynthia looks onward at the foggy island.

From what she discovered earlier on the news, she heard the Pokémon convention resort island has lost contact in the outside world 38 days ago. No one has notice on what's been happening on the island since then.

Until a week ago, a crew of rangers found the wrecked resort ship that was seen near Slateport City. They also found a survivor, telling them it's a bloody massacre on the island. All the unusual monsters killing every human and Pokémon without remorse.

So the local authority have sent in police force teams to investigate, only for the police to retreat when something on the island is preventing them to land and slaughter multiple police officers.

Thinking this unknown threat is very serious, the government has called in any available Pokémon trainers, gym leaders, champions, and terrorist group to assist them.

Yes, there were a lot of arguing and disagreements in the meeting rooms, but some of the wise members including Lance and Cynthia has stopped the arguing. Telling everyone that if they don't do something now, then the rest of the regions will be next on the massacre list by the unknown dangerous threat.

The group reluctantly agreed and begin to make some plans to rescue the survivors trapped on the island.

Now here she is, waiting on the carrier for the rest to show up soon while the ships get closer.

"Cynthia, this is commander Harrington over."

Cynthia put her left finger to her left ear, a device she put in her ear earlier.

"Go ahead, what have you got?"

"We're approaching the island in 15 minutes. However, our radar is suddenly getting a static reading. From what I can tell, someone or something has left the ruined island and it's heading your way, fast."

Her eyes harden as she looks in her binoculars and spot something closing into view.

"I see it, tell the crews to standby and wait for my next signal."

"Understood."

Her Pokémon named Lucario walks up beside her, senses a dark aura and growls.

"Calm down Lucario, let's wait until we know what we're dealing with." Cythina says.

Her Pokémon huffs, but nods to her. Both of them wait for a minute until they see something coming into view. Cynthia sees a legendary Pokémon Lugia, but this seemed different in color than the original one. She also saw a person riding it's back, stands up and bows.

"Ahhh champion Cynthia, it's an honor to meet you in person!"

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"

The figure Cynthia saw takes his robe off, revealing his scarred face.

"I am known as Trevor, a former member of the Ranger Academy. Your second question, my leader knows the names of all gym leader, champion, professor, and terrorist admin sinners."

"Sinners? What are you talking about and is your leader responsible for what has happen on the resort island?"

"We all have our darkest moments in life Cynthia. My leader is partially responsible for the grey clouds and fog, but not the massacre, only one of my comrades did it. You see, he wants to make the changes around the world and I've been instructed to keep anyone from getting in or out on the island. Unfortunately for you young champion, neither you nor your expired toy battleships are allowed to enter."

Lucario growls at Trevor and he merely smirks.

"Is that a threat?" Cynthia asked, gripping one of her pokéballs.

"No, but it's your only warning. Either you turn back now or face the grim consequences."

"How about neither. Lucario, use Aura Sphere!"

Lucario nods and uses his special aura attack, sending it flying towards Trevor. His Shadow Lugia swatted the attack with it's tail, glaring at the two.

"Bad choice you bitch. Use Hyper Beam, exterminate these vile pigs."

Shadow Lugia charges up and unleashes a powerful attack. Lucario stands in front of his partner and shields her. Unexpectedly, something else intervenes by protecting them with a barrier shield. The attack hits the barrier as the smoke appeared and the attack fades. Once the smoke cleared out, both Cynthia and Lucario look up and their eyes widen upon seeing the two legendary Pokemon protect them.

"So. . . the original one and the rainbow bird arrives at last." Trevor murmurs, his mouth grinning.

Ho-Oh charges up a Solar Beam while Lugia charges an Aeroblast.

"Counter the attacks with Dragon Breath."

All three Pokémon unleash there Solar Beam, Aeroblast, and Dragon Breath attacks. They have collided as Shadow Lugia flies above the smoke and is ordered to attack them again. Both Ho-Oh and Lugia dodged it in time as they guard themselves to anticipate, waiting for the next move.

"It seems you two won't turn back now. Very well, feel free to follow me if you dare to meet your doom."

Shadow Lugia roars out and turns around flying away while Ho-Oh and Lugia give chase. Cynthia tries to call them back thinking it could be a trap, but voice to them fell on deaf ears. Suddenly, a tremor in the ocean rumbles as several more Pokémon appears and heading toward Cynthia.

"I hope the other team has a better luck than we had."


On the other side of the ocean, champion Lance and his group approach the ruined island.

"Captain Lance, I see someone on the shores!" One of his sailors said.

"I see them too."

Lance saw a person with a mask on, along with Aggron and Tyranitar glaring at the group.

"Crush them, don't let a single survivor live." The figure says.

Both Aggron and Tyranitar charge up a Flash Cannon and Dark Pulse. Noticing them preparing an attack, Lance calls out for his two Pokémon named Dragonite and Gyarados.

"Dragonite, Gyarados, I need you two to block the attacks using Hyper Beam!"

Dragonite and red Gyarados unleash there attack against Flash Cannon and Dark Pulse. All four attack collided as the ocean rumbles from the impact. The masked figure watches them, frowning and knowing these simple 'group' won't go down easily.

"I can't let them reach the island and interrupt the ritual. It's time for plan B."

He snaps his fingers and behind him, another Pokémon emerges from the shadows.

"Kill the champion's Pokémon first with Overheat."

The unknown Pokémon uses Overheat as it heads straight for Dragonite and Gyarados. Below the ocean, a massive legendary Pokémon rises to the surface and counters Overheat using Hydro Pump. Both special attacks collide as the mist appeared from both the fire and water. The mist momentarily dives down, showing a legendary Pokémon named Kyogre in front of the group.

"Whoa, so that's a Kyogre. Thanks for the save!" Lance yells out to it.

The masked figure sighs and grips his hands tightly.

"Seems this is going to be tougher than I thought." He says, hearing Kyogre roaring out.

He then hears some noises passed by him before he smirks, not bothering to stop the intruders from entering.

"Then again, it's much easier this way for me since these fools have no idea on what they're about to face."

Author's Note:

Anyone else get a chilling feeling in the air?

???: Why won't they let me evo-

*Gets captured by my pokéball*

Me: Don't worry, I'll make sure to go over that person's house and beat them up for not letting you evolve and making you this hideous form of yours.

Anyway, happy Halloween everyone and remember, take the Nuzlocke challenge seriously or else you'll lose your beloved & cherished Pokémon team forever. Don't know what that Nuzlocke is, then check out Jaiden's Nuzlocke challenge on Youtube.