• Published 26th Aug 2019
  • 1,853 Views, 34 Comments

Displaced Pokepasta. - Neutral Boy

  • ...
12
 34
 1,853

Chapter 1: Survivors & escape plan.

Both Misty and Justin continue to walk and hide together from those nasty monsters hunting for more food. Misty sees a good hiding room spot as the two hide there and take a break as Justin decides to talk to her.

"So um Misty, how did you and your friends end up in this awful place?"

Misty sighs and looks at him.

"Well, it all started when I received a holiday ticket from one of my sisters. She told me the ticket was from a delivery man selling out tickets to a special place called Pokemon Convention Park island near the Hoenn Region. My sisters said it's the best place to help me roam around instead of crying in my room. So yeah, they eventually talk me into it and go on a big ship before waved goodbye to my sisters. The next thing, I arrive on the island and met up with my friends. At first, everything was fine for about three days and me feeling better. Until things changed when a form of unusual grey clouds covered the blue sky."

She sniffs and wipes her tears then continues on.

"T-Then it begins to grow worse when the monsters descend from the sky. Everyone including me and my friends had to run away in the buildings as all of our Pokemon were somehow not very effective against those things. Eventually, those monsters would find a way inside each building and tear apart each humans, trainers, and Pokemon. The rest of us had found a bunker room to escape from the monsters."

"Now me and my friends are still trapped on this whole island filled with those deadly monsters."

More tears were showing on Misty as Justin feel bad of seeing her losing hope and ask another question.

"What about the ship? Is it possible that it's still parked by the docking bay?"

"Gone away somewhere at sea. They probably must've known we would all be killed here."

Justin groaned, knowing that the ship is gone and thinking if there's another way off the island.

"Is there perhaps another way off this island Misty?"

"Well there is maybe, but-"

Before she could answer, a loud discordant scream is heard as the two close their mouths. They look behind their cover to see a couple of monsters not far from their location looking at the two. One of the monsters had some shadows were covering it, a few spirits flowing around, a gruesome face, and a black liquid coming from it's chest pouring down it's body.

The other monster is like levitating from the floor. It has a grey shape body, three circle hand-like palms on each of the ending arms, two mangled up legs, and a long purple tail that's been bitten in a few areas.

Misty grits her teeth and gets up to grab one of her Pokéballs & grips it on her hand.

"Stand back Justin, I'll handle this. Go Starmie!"

When Misty throw her Pokéball, the device didn't activate for some reason as it drops on the ground.

"Huh?"

Confused, she picks up her ball and tries to press the button multiple times, but it's not working.

"My Pokéball isn't responding."

Suddenly, Misty's head feel like her head is hurting as the pressure is slowly building inside.

"M-My head." She says before collapsing on the floor.

Justin notice this and goes to check on her.

"Misty, are you alright? Is something wrong with your head?" He said, worrying about her.

He glances at one of the monsters with a glowing palm, thinking it's the one hurting her. The other monster uses an attack as it's psychic cut heads straight for them. Justin barely picks up Misty and moves out of the way on time as the psychic cut slices through several things.

When the two monsters were about to kill both the two humans, a solar laser blasted both of them and flying back into separate rooms. Justin looks up to see a figure wearing a jacket hoodie and pants.

"Go, I'll handle them." The figure says to him before walking off to attack the monsters.

Not waiting to get killed, Justin grabs Misty and puts her into his arm bridle style. He runs away from the fight and hears that more of them are coming soon. One of them is close on his tail as he did his best to out run it. He looks to see a survivor waving at him to the bunker room.

"In here quick!" The figure shouted and waved to him.

He nods to the figure and kept up his running until he enter the room and the door quickly.

Justin stops his running and slowly puts Misty down before he falls flat on the floor trying to catch his breathing, relieved that he somehow been saved. He glances at the girl looking at him. The girl's appearance is a white rounded hat with a red ribbon on it, brown hair tied in pigtails, brown eyes, B size breasts, and fair skin. She also wears a black top under a quarter-sleeved dark red sweater with a light beige collar, denim jean overalls, a yellow handbag, white and black knee-length stockings, and red shoes with white soles.

"Are you two alright?" The young girls asks in concern and worry.

"Y-Yeah, but I think Misty lost consciousness."

"At least you two are okay. Guys, over here! Misty's back with another survivor!"

Justin hears some footsteps coming and sees some survivors enter.

The first girl has a slim body of average height. She has brown long hair with a single fringe at the center with three edges secured by a red and white kerchief, D size breasts, and blue eyes with long eyelashes. Her single fringe on her brown long hair is nearly identical to her father. She wears a red shirt with a navy blue semi-circle on it, a yellow fanny pack, white gloves with navy fingertips, a white mini skirt over dark blue cycle shorts, and black ankle socks along with red shoes with black and yellow stripes.

The second girl has a fair complexion, blue eyes, C size breasts and blue long hair of the same color. Her outfit is a mini dress, consisting of a black V-neck tank top with a white shirt under it, a very short pink miniskirt and a red scarf. On her head, she wears a white hat with a pink Poké-Ball print on it. She also wears gold hair clips that hold up her hair in front. She wears a bracelet on her right wrist and a Pokétch on her left. At her feet, she wears pink knee-high boots with black mid-knee socks. She also has a small yellow backpack with all her personal belongings.

The third girl Iris has knee-length, puffy purple long hair in loose huge ponytail and with two pigtails, brown eyes, B size breasts, and tan skin. She wears a cream-colored top with a pink collar and cuffs, a pink skirt with a big ribbon, white leggings which are colored yellow at the ends of the legs and pink and white shoes with yellow straps.

The fourth girl has an outfit consisted of a dark gray tank top with a white collar, dark gray stockings, honey blond long hair that reaches just above her waist in loose ponytail, C size breasts, medium skin tone, red double waist side buttons pleated skirt, black hi-tops with a pink semi-Poké Ball printing on the sides, and a dark pink hat paired with a black hatband and ribbon bow.

The Fifth girl has quite short, shiny, violet coloured hair, purple eyes with small eyelashes, D size breasts, and thin eyebrows. She wears a long sleeved lilac shirt with a large white collar edged with gold, thin gold cuffs and a white front with gold buttons and edging, as well as slim fit trousers that are violet at the top and darker purple at the bottom, with a jagged pattern around the knee area separating the two colours. On her feet she wears white ankle socks and black Mary-Jane shoes.

"I'm guessing you must be the friends Misty was talking about?"

"Yep and my name's Lyra. These are my friends, May, Dane, Iris, Serena, and Anabel." Lyra said and smiles.

"My name's actually Dawn, Lyra." Dawn mumbles to her and grumbles.

"Cool, the names Justin. Misty lost consciousness when we've encounter a couple of monsters. So I had to carry her to safety as fast as my legs can run."

"That would explain why you were running and holding onto Misty." Anabel spoke up.

"Yep, so uh is it alright if I can stay here? I need to rest up."

All the girls nod their head as Lyra, Iris, and Serena carry her to bed while May, Dawn, and Anabel picks up Justin and brings him to a couch to relax in.


Some hours have passed for some relaxing time, Misty is sleeping in the bed and tending to by Lyra while May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, and Anabel are in their chairs listening to Justin's story of how exactly did he get here.

"So Justin, how did you get here? Neither of us have ever seen you before on the cruise ship or on this island. We hardly ever see any other survivors that's still alive." May said scratching her head.

"Well, it's kind of a long story to begin with." Justin replies, rubbing his neck.

"Can you at least give us the short version?"

"I guess, so the last thing I remember is going to a not-so-populated convention. I actually got a few goodies for free by some weird nice guy and then I heard an explosion before knocked out. Then somehow, I wake up to this building and met up with Misty. We ran into the monsters and she tried to use her pokeball, but wasn't responding as she suddenly felt her head hurting before losing conscious. So I carried her away from those dangerous beasts and that's how I ended up here."

He finishes his story as the girls were in pause of hearing about it.

"So Misty's pokeballs aren't working as well." Dawn mutter, glancing over at her friend sleeping.

"What do you mean?" Justin says, raising an eyebrow.

"Earlier, all of our pokeballs somehow aren't responding. It's like either our Pokemon won't come out or perhaps something else is preventing these pokeballs to activate. The only ones we have out now is my Piplup, Anabel's Espeon, Lyra's Chikorita, and Iris's Axew."

Justin hums to himself, puzzled on why their devices isn't responding to them.

"How about you Justin? Do you have any Pokemon for protection?" Anabel asked him.

"Huh? Oh um. . ."

Justin grabs his new bag and checks inside it. He sees the same ones that he's got for free, but doesn't recognize some of the other items. Probably from the merchant that put them in as a bonus or something else. So Justin pulls out each of his pokeball one at a time until all six of them are placed on the side of the couch.

The girls minus Lyra and Misty were surprised they never seen these kinds of pokeballs before.

"Wow, are these your pokeballs? I've never seen them before." May says, eyeing those colorful balls.

"Well I got those ones from the merchant. Although, I didn't check to see if there's any Pokemon inside."

"Have you tried to open them yet?"

"No, but um. . ."

Anabel glances at him and can tell he's both nervous and hesitant.

"Is something wrong Justin?" Anabel said in concern.

"W-Well um, I-I don't know what contains in them Anabel. Either the good Pokemon or one of those monsters from outside the bunker. I'm just nervous on what'll happen next."

Nodding understandably, Anabel gets off of her chair and sits next to him. She pats his back in comfort and he turns his head to see her smile warmly to him.

"It's okay if your nervous and hesitant Justin. Take some time, deep calm breaths, and you can choose any pokeball to activate. Even if our pokeballs won't respond to us, maybe yours can open. You never know."

The other girls nodded as he thought over to himself and taking some deep breaths.

After a few minutes, his mind is made clear and grabs two of his new pokeballs.

"Okay, I think I'm ready, hopefully."

So gets off the couch and walks over to the center of the room. The girls including Lyra who came back from watching her sleepy friend, watch as they grew curious on what kind of Pokemon will pop out. Axew, Espeon, Piplup, and Chikorita also sneaks in to see as well.

"Alright, come on out."

Justin activates the button and tosses the ball. It opens up and something pops out of the ball as it returns to it's owner. The light around the small Pokemon shines for a few moments until it slowly fades, showing it's form. The girls were all surprised, shocked, and paled of seeing the Pokemon as theirs growl at the unknown Pokemon.

From what they all see, this Pokemon has short arms and stubby rounded feet. Its cranium is shaped similarly to a flower bulb, extended upward in a left stroke. It's white eyes are rather large, compensating most of its face. Also extending from its head are two small string-like antennae with blue tips. They seem to curl in a different direction most of the time. The larger space of its back is covered with two, white moth-like wings, short and small extending only halfway up its arm length. Strangely, it's a shiny pink Pokemon, but it has some injury cuts, bruises, and blood.

"Let's see if this book can tell me on what it is."

Justin pulls out his new book as the audio book explains it to him.

"Celebi; The Time Travel Pokemon. This Pokémon came from the future by crossing over time. It is thought that so long as Celebi appears, a bright and shining future awaits us."

"Celebi looks different than the one in this booklet."

He presses another button and the ball opens up to reveal another one beside the pink Celebi.

It's form reveals a large, round grey head and a small black-cloaked body with tiny extremities. Its arms and legs are very slender and fragile-looking. It has purple hair that resembles a musical bar. Its eyes are red, along with the round red jewel on its forehead.

He checks his book again as it speaks up.

"Meloetta; The Melody Pokemon. The melodies sung by Meloetta have the power to make Pokémon that hear them happy or sad. It's melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it."

Justin hums in wonder, thinking of maybe his other four Pokemon are different from the originals. He notices that the two Pokemon who were looking down have their heads up facing him. He froze when he saw both of their eyes don't have a pupil and doesn't know if they are perhaps alive or dead.

Both Celebi and Meloetta have floated upwards and proceed to slowly move forward to him. His body wasn't responding to run away from them, even if he wanted to and the girls were whispering or shouting to him of backing away. His face is getting paler when the two are getting closer to him until they eventually stop.

"Ummmmmm. . . h-hello there?"

He didn't get an answer as Celebi and Meloetta close their eyes and put their heads touching his head. He mind is trying to register of what's really happening while he didn't move and just let these two do what they want or something.

A minute later, Celebi and Meloetta move their heads away from him. They open their eyes up to reveal each pupils slowly restoring their eyesight. As they see Justin with a scared face for the first time, they suddenly smile and have hugged his chest, nuzzling their faces in.

Justin's face went from pale scared to confused on why these two are hugging him. He then glances over to several girls shaking up in scarce while holding their Pokemon from attacking his. He looks to see Lyra hissing like a loyal cat protector of Misty, glaring at his two Pokemon.

"Maybe we should get some sleep and talk about this whole thing tomorrow." Justin suggested to them.

"RUN AWAY JUSTIN I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!"

Misty shouted and gets up, not knowing she just knocked her friend Lyra off the bed. Lyra yelped from getting knocked off and fall face first on the floor, groaning from the impact. Misty blinks several times and turns to see her friends holding their Pokemon and seeing Justin with two rare ones hugging his chest.

Misty rubs her eyes together with her hands and scratches her head.

"Uh what did I miss?"


Meanwhile at a different building location. . .


Far away from the bunker safe room, the hooded figure is grunting in pain from the last battle while also carrying an unconscious girl with an unusual dress he found in another location. The figure groans and places the girl down to heal up the wounds and burning cuts on multiple places.

"I better get back soon and discuss on the escape plans with everyone."

He turns is head right to see a tall figure with a goat head and wings staring at him in the distance. Four more monster have joined with the goat figure as it points it's finger at him. The monsters all roared and are running towards him.

Grunting, he stops his healing and carries the girl away from the monsters chasing him.

"I hope everyone is doing alright including that kid as well."

He eventually found a hiding place for the girl and places her inside a locker room. Nodding, he enchants a spell all over the locker room and turns around before running to battle the five monsters.

"Okay the spell should hold for a while. Come and get me you freaks!"

Author's Note:

Happy Halloween everyone!

Keep shining on Pokemon girls, show those haters who's boss.