• Published 6th Aug 2019
  • 1,914 Views, 24 Comments

Crime: The Beginning - WwolfJade123



Princess Twilight Sparkle was blamed from a crime she was falsely committed and was banished from Equestria... for eternity

  • ...
12
 24
 1,914

Day 2 | Part 1

'It was all a dream..?' Twilight asked herself as she scanned her hooves. She could feel every inch of her body shaking, her sweat rolling from her forehead. She was breathing heavily like she had lost a massive amount of oxygen in her body. She could still feel the weight of everything around her, ever since she woke up this heavy feeling in her gut has been bringing her down.

She groaned as she covered her eyes with her hooves, 'How could it be a dream if it felt...' she thought for a moment and removed her hooves from her face as her expression changed, 'real...'.

She heard hoofsteps coming from her door. She prepared to cast a low fireball, she did not know why she was putting her guard up. It's either going to be her number one assistant or her friends coming inside, yet her senses are fighting back with her as if they were spooked.

She could feel the world and time slowed down, the same feeling she felt when Rainbow entered the room earlier. She watched as the knob slowly rotated clockwise and the door slowly opening. She did was hesitant to fire the spell, she did not want to hurt her friends if they were at the other side yet her senses weren't thinking that way and demanded her body to cast the fireball when she saw an opening. She did.

The fireball was supposed to be low yet her senses screamed at her that she did not have control over her spell. She let out a massive blue ball of fire towards the door, she heard the door swinging open as if the figure had realised what was coming at it. Twilight closed her eyes.

~~~

Spike grabbed the knob hands shaking, 'Be careful, Spike. Rainbow said that she was jumpy so you gotta open the door slowly,' he breathed out and slowly pushing the door forward.

A blue ball was coming right at him at top speed. His eyes widen causing him to react with his own instinct by slamming the doors wide open and breathed with all his might. He flicked a switch inside him yet he hesitated to fire, he scanned the ball again and flicked another witch inside of him.

He blew out his fire. Except for the normal green flame, this was a little odd; it was a gradient from red to blue and white moreover if a dragon's fire is hotter than lava this one was as cold as the north pole.

The fireball froze as it made contact with his breath creating steam from the middle of the elements clashing. The fireball may be as hot as lava but Spike's breath was as cold as winter that made the ball's exterior shrink and interior pure obsidian. Spike's breath wasn't finished there, he quickly froze the small ball of obsidian making an ice blanket on top of the black orb making it look like an artifact from the museum.

Spike examined his work and smiled, 'looks like a week's practice paid off,' he thought as he wiped the sweat the had formed on his forehead. The room itself wasn't frozen, his breath had focused on the ball and the ball only though his last act had made the crystal floor's shine a little hazy.

He looked over to his sister and walked slowly towards the alicorn to prevent another spell coming at him. He extended his wings and carefully poked the alicorn on the top of her muzzle grabbing her attention.

Twilight knew this contact and slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was a little fuzzy at first but she could still make out what and who the figure was. She quickly tackled her number one assistant by the neck and hugged him tightly, "Oh my Celestia! Spike!" She called out, "I'm so so so so so so sorry! My senses grew better than me!"

Spike placed an arm over her returning the hug, "It's alright, Twilight I know how that feels after waking up after a nightmare," The distant memory was still not forgotten after many years had passed, "Plus I have a new souvenir!" He showed her the ball of obsidian wrapped around in ice.

Twilight broke their embrace to examine the ball. She levitated the orb in front of her, "This is beautiful, Spike!" She exclaimed and turned to her brother with a grin, "I see the ice dragons have taught you well," She levitated the orb back to the dragon.

Spike smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. It's true the ice dragons did teach him well, he not only mastered the ice breath but also few stunts by some dragon that was surprisingly the last of their ancient and most powerful bloodline of the ice dragons. He learned fast and easily by them even though there were struggles from time to time he still knew how to control and balance his nature.

Twilight grunted. She placed a hoof on her chest hoping to stop the sudden tightening, the pain felt like her heart was being pinned by a dozen needles all at once.

Spike quickly held the alicorn as soon as he heard the grunt, 'What the hay?' Spike proceeded to comfort the alicorn as he observed her hurt, "Twilight?!" He called out her name yet it seems like the pain was too much for her other senses to activate properly. He quickly opened the drawer near the table and grabbed a quill and ink. He opened the cork and dipped the quill as his tail opened the bottom drawer and grabbed an empty scroll.

His writing was quick and almost seemed like he was drawing something. As he was done with his six-worded sentence he breathed in. He turned on one switch inside of him that made sure to copy the parchment into five different letters for five different creatures. And he breathed out his signature lime flame.

Twilight screamed in agony.

~~~

Pinkie Pie carefully sat down a tray of milkshakes. She smiled at her costumers, "Anything else you lovebirds want?" She stared at them mischievously like she was about to eat the couple, her eyebrows wiggling. The couple had already experienced this type of conversation from the cotton candy mare and simply blushed.

"No thanks, Pinkie. This will be enough for the both of us," She said as she held his hoof and laid her head on his shoulders.

The stallion only smiled at her, "Maybe next time we'll order you banana Sunday. I heard it now has a sweet and unpredictable taste?" He said as he kissed the forehead of his beloved which made Pinkie let out a 'gnawww' with puppy dog eyes.

She placed the tray on the table and bid them her goodbyes as she rollerskate-d back to the counter and into the kitchen. She gave Mr. and Mrs. Cake a happy salute when she rolls by, a part of her tongue exposed in a friendly way.

Entering the cake-scented room, her smile widens when she saw her baby pet alligator promptly chomping a wooden ladle.

She let out a delighted squeal and rolled closer to her pet, "Gummy!" she greeted with a soft pet then turned to the unfinished mix of bases, "How are the vanilla cupcake bases are going? Are they done yet?" Gummy blinks. Slowly.

Accepting the answer as a yes, she grabbed the bowl in her grasp and rolled her way to the oven. She heard the alligator drop his ladle as soon as she closed the oven door. She wiped the sweat on her forehead and shook her head at her pet's inability to hold any equipment.

"Seriously, Gummy. When are you gonna learn to— OH MY CELESTIA! IS THAT A PORTAL!" She gazed at the purple portal in shock, her eyeballs were practically out of her sockets by how much intent she stares. But nonetheless, she was impressed, though she doesn't know why.

Gummy turned to her with a neutral expression. Too neutral. And he blinks again. More slowly, this time.

Pinkie gasped dramatically, one hoof on her chest, appearing very offended at his imaginary choice of words, "Don't tell me that!" She hissed, "Just because there's a random portal appearing out of nowhere doesn't mean it's always my fault!" She crossed her hooves with a pout, "Just look at Fluttershy for example..." She grumbled.

Gummy turned away.

"Look! If you're going to give me that sass, then go and get your butt out of here!" She could feel the silent glare in his demeanour and she shudders. Groaning, she dragged her way to the portal ruffling her mane with one hoof, "Fine, I'll go." She glares at him, "But you have to finish those vanilla base chocolate syrup with blue and purple sprinkles before I get back. You just have to."

And with that, the pink cottoned pony jumped in the mysterious portal with glee that she just cannonballed inside with a helmet that came out of nowhere.

~

Applejack hammered one last nail on the roof of the small dog house before she spit it out and smiled at it in content. Fluttershy had timidly asked her to build a shelter for one of the stray dogs she had found when she was coming back to her little cottage after she went to market place and bought some food for her animal friends. Applejack was happy to comply.

She wiped the sweat off her forehead and gave the small beauty one last look before she turned a hoof and made her way to Fluttershy cottage. As she trotted though, she couldn't help but take in all the wonders that were held in Fluttershy's backyard. Diversity was one of the words Applejack could think of while she stared.

The farmer gave the garden a fond roll of her eyes and trotted up the stairs. She tried her best to keep quiet as she knocked, "Hey, Fluttershy! I just finished up the dog house ya requested." She called softly.

There was a muffled "Come in!" And that was enough to give Applejack the permission to go inside. She opened the door easily with one hoof and softly closed it behind her when she saw the sight in front of her. The white labrador was napping restlessly on the basket Fluttershy had provided as they waited for the house to finish. The sight was utterly adorable with how Fluttershy was cooing softly whenever the dog would whine.

Applejack trotted at the two and accepted a glass full of water. She smiled, "Jeez, Fluts. Never knew that wild dog I saw earlier could be this vulnerable labra." She softly nudged Fluttershy's shoulder, "You really know how to work wonders..."

Fluttershy smiled in appreciation at her friend, stroking the white, soft fur of the dog. Her hoof worked like magic and it immediately calmed the poor pup.

Applejack placed the glass on the nearby table and wiped her lips with her hoof, "Anyways, I gotta go and help Apple Bloom with her homework 'bout quantum physics, or somethin' like that.." Fluttershy giggled and Applejack waved as she made her way outside the cottage.

There was a jump in her walk. Seemingly happy that she could help at least one of her friends. She really felt guilty not knowing what the right words were to comfort Twilight, she just felt useless that day, but at least she could help her other friends hoping that that'll be enough to plunder her guilt.

As of now, it was definitely working.

A shriek echoed through the forest, birds around her flied up the sky. Applejack turned a hoof and ran towards Fluttershy's cottage without a second thought. She slammed the door open to find the canary pegasus on the corner of her house, shielding her trembling animals.

Applejack was quick with her hooves and quickly got in between them, only to raise a brow in confusion when nothing came out of the portal.

She looked over her shoulder, "Ya'llright?" She asked. The animals, together with Fluttershy nodded simultaneously. She turned back to the portal, "Nothin' seem to'b comin' outta it. Mind if we should check it out or somethin'?" Not knowing a situation is a dangerous thing. The two ponies knew it.

Fluttershy strode towards her after murmuring soft reassurance to her friends, "I'm not so sure... maybe it could be a trap to lure us in..."

Applejack huffed, "Yeah... I can think of a lot of ponies who'd want some revenge... but opening a portal in broad isn't somethin' I'd do. Especially since nopony ain't comin' out yet."

"I guess you're ri– "

A scream.

Applejack and Fluttershy knew who that voice belonged and without further hesitation, they both jumped at the portal.

Author's Note:

yeah~
this was separated into two because it was way too long for one chapter. Yeet!
Also, long time no updates! I have been caught up in the BNHA community. #TeamMomoJiro