• Published 6th Aug 2019
  • 1,914 Views, 24 Comments

Crime: The Beginning - WwolfJade123



Princess Twilight Sparkle was blamed from a crime she was falsely committed and was banished from Equestria... for eternity

  • ...
12
 24
 1,914

Day 1

The morning sunrise went through the castle's windowpane. Slowly but surely it occupied the rooms inside, lighting it with the warmth of the sun. Soon enough it reached Rainbow's eyes.

Rainbow squinted her eyes and slowly opened it. She blinked a couple of times clearing her vision. When it cleared she stood out of the bed and stretch her wings. She winced in pain, she looked at her back and saw the bandages. She sighed and walked outside the room.

She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing some ingredients. She opened the stove to heat the pan. She grabbed some eggs and cracked it open in a bowl. She started to mix the egg with a spoon breaking the yolk as it scatters. She put her hoof up in the pan testing if it was hot enough to cook then poured the mixture into the pan. She flapped her wings and she was quickly bought back to the where the refrigerator was and opened the cabinet on top of that grabbing the glasses and silverware.

Not a few moments later she was preparing the plates for Twilight's breakfast in bed and for hers too. She put a plate with eggs on the tray and settled a glass full of orange juice. The silverware was placed beside the plate, spoon to the left and fork to the right. A vase with a flower was present in the corner.

Before she delivered Twilight's food she first finished her breakfast. She wiped her mouth with tissue nearby and grabbed the tray of food with her wings. She slowly walked up to the stairs and stopped in front of Twilight's room and knocked.

She slowly opened the door just enough for her eyes to see what Twilight was doing inside. Her pupils dilated. She saw a sleepless alicorn finishing up and signing some papers. She went inside and set the tray at her left above the cabinet and dashed into Twilight's side, holding her still. She saw how red and tired Twilight's eyes were, "Wh-wha..." She was lost for words.

Twilight looked away at the pegasus, "I-I couldn't sleep last night so I teleported the papers from the throne room and finished them off," she said. Twilight's pupils dilated as she saw the bandages wrapped around the pegasus back, "R-Rainbow!? What happened?!" She jumped off the bed leaving Rainbow in mid-air.

Rainbow fell to the bed but was quickly caught by Twilight's magical grasp, "Gee, calm down," She said as she was standing up. She turned around and saw the alicorn worries over the bandages around her back. She sighed, "Well... We kinda have a little fight with your brother in the throne room... Which reminds me," She dashed out of the room and later came back, "Oh your food is served, Mademoiselle," She said as she shut the door.

Twilight giggled at Rainbow's last words. She levitated the tray to her and inhaled the sweet aroma coming from the food. She climbed on her bed and set the tray on her lap as she devoured the food slowly.


Rainbow slammed the door open to the bathroom and saw a sleeping Shining Armor. She closed the door behind her using her wings and walked up to the unicorn. Rage started to build up inside her. She opened the shower's hot option as it was hitting the unicorn.

Shining Armor woke up as the water hits his coat. Shocked. He looked up and saw the glaring pegasus. He blinked a couple of times clearing his vision and laughed. A punch in the diaphragm hit him as he groaned in pain. He looked back up with an angry glare.

"What did you do to Twilight last night," She said plainly.

Shining ignored Rainbow Dash and looked at the mirror. His eyes widen as he saw not the noble prince he once was, but a traitor. His memory recalled everything that happened last night. Shining looked back at Rainbow Dash, his eyes started to water, "I-I was trying to protect my little sister, I-I didn't mean to cause you two any harm," He said.

Rainbow gritted her teeth, "You didn't answer my question." She said, "And if you didn't mean to cause any harm then why did you fight me!?" She walked closer to the stallion, the way her hooves hit the crystal floor was scary to watch.

"What if I tell you that It's none of your business," He barked out those words only having hoof hit his face hard. His nose started bleeding. He spits out the tooth that had broken from the punch, "Heh, your a strong punch-" before he could finish his sentence he was punched in the diaphragm.

Rainbow grabbed him by the chest, "I'll ask you one more time," She closed her eyes and slowly opened them glaring at the stallion, "What. Did you. DO TO TWILIGHT," She barked out those last words and tightened her grip on the unicorn's chest. He grunted.

He glared back at the pegasus, "I'll tell you one more time, it's none of your business."

Rainbow sighed and untied the unicorn. She received a 'huh' coming from Shining Armor, her eyes were blank. Rainbow untied Shining from one hoof to another.

"What are you doing?" He asked, "You know I'll hit you when I'm all set free," He added. His hooves were freed one by one as Rainbow frowned.

She continued untying Shining Armor until he was completely free. A hit in the face was the result after she untied him. She didn't flinch. She looked back at Shining Armor, his eyes widen as he saw what was present on the pegasus' eyes making him freeze. She walked out of the room and locked the door. She knew that Shining couldn't get out of the room even if he uses the things inside the bathroom. There was only one way in and out. He also couldn't teleport outside because of the horn brace. She smirked.


Walking through the halls she wondered where the purple alicorn might be. Twilight already finished all of her paperwork so the logical place she might be is... She thought. She flapped her wings and headed towards the castle library.

She sped throughout the halls with ease. When a corner appears she'll move like it was just a straight line. It was like she was racing a dozen ponies at once. Her speed was one of her deadliest weapons, Twilight once said.

She arrived at the castle library. She looked around and saw the pony she's been looking for. She flew over to her and sat beside her, reading the title of the book on her way there. She smiled warmingly at the alicorn and draped her wing around the alicorn's back keeping her warm.

Twilight leaned at the pegasus' shoulder and continued reading her book.

A few minutes later, a heavy knock on the door disturbed their peaceful and silent moment reading the book together. Rainbow stood up and looked back down at the alicorn. Twilight nodded and stood up as well. The two walked in unison on their way to the door.

"Who could that be?" Rainbow asked in such a bored tone of voice. She took a quick glance at the alicorn and saw her shivering. Rainbow looked back at where she was walking and started thinking of a plan for Twilight to feel like this is the best week of her life. She started thinking and was lost in thought.

Twilight thought for a while before answering, "Maybe just one of our friends," She looked at Dash and poke with her wings getting her attention. Rainbow jumped a little and smiled at Twilight sheepishly. Twilight rolled her eyes. Her horn started glowing a purple aura as she cast a spell to her and Dash warm.

Rainbow enjoyed the warmth, which Twilight was happy about. They arrived at the door not too long. Rainbow opened the doors wide open with her wings. The two was left shocked to see so many ponies outside of the castle. Everypony was shivering, they did not notice before but the storm was getting worse. They saw the entire town waiting for the door to open, the ponies in front were shivering and wet. The ponies at the back were in the middle of the rainstorm. The ponies smiled as they saw the princess.

"W-what are you all doing here..?" Twilight was lost for words.

An earth pony with a orange coat excused her way into the front, soaking wet. She grabbed her hat out of her head for her to see properly. She smiled at the alicorn as she laid her hat down to the ground, "Well, me and the others were thinkin' to keep ya company until ya leave Equestria. So we asked the whole town if they want in on the a'dea," She motioned at the group of ponies, "And they all said yes,"

Twilight smiled as tears started falling from her eyes. She wiped them away and smiled at the group of ponies in front of her, she could not thank Applejack and the others enough on how much this means to her. Twilight isn't the type of pony to keep the ponies waiting so she hovered above Rainbow Dash and called, "Everypony inside! There are some towels in the closet for those who are wet and some hot choco which Rainbow Dash made herself!"

Everypony started to talk to each other and walked inside one by one. Her friends were the first ones to enter. As Twilight landed on the ground, Rainbow had already flown to the closet to get towels for the ponies that were wet for Twilight's sake.

She handed them to some of her friends as they passed the towels out. Twilight told the ponies to meet her at the conference room on the castle, which surprised some ponyvillians. Pinkie Pie was handing out sweets to the fillies and colts as they enter. Rarity and Applejack were handing out the towels while Fluttershy was escorting the ponies to the conference room. Twilight was amazed at how organize things were, she saw Rainbow Dash helping out everypony with what they need and also helped the canary pegasus leading the ponies to the conference room.

She smiled and flew towards the library.


Luna was walking angrily on her way to Celestia's room. She slammed the door opened, "TWILIGHT IS BEING BANISHED FROM EQUESTRIA?!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. She scanned the room and saw her sister crying at the corner of the room, regretting shouting at the alicorn in the first place.

She walked up to Celestia and sat beside the Sun princess. Her eyes started to water. She put a hoof on Celestia's shoulder but was quickly removed as Celestia hugged her dear sister as a foal would. She sobbed at the alicorn's chest soaking it wet.

Luna caressed her mane calming her down but it didn't do that much on her condition. Tears started to fall from Luna's eyes, one by one dripping in Celestia's dampened mane.


Shining Armor slammed the door once again. The door did not move a single bit after the last sixty-three times he slammed into it. He sighed and sat at the bathtub. He looked at his hooves, anger started to build upon him.

Why would I even do that to my little Twyily..?

He gritted his teeth and clenched his hooves. He was huffing all of his anger away with the breath that he had been huffing out of. He looked up angrily and slammed the door one more time, he bounced off and hit his head on the sink hardly. Not hard enough for him to become unconscious.

He stood up as he endured the pain of his head. He held his hoof up and massaged his head. He opened his eyes slowly. When the pain subsided his eyes shot open, took a little time for it to adjust to the brightness of the room. As it cleared his eyes to widen on what was in front of him.

A mirror with tons of pictures of Twilight and her friends. He analyzed the pictures one by one, feeling a tear falling from her eyes. He scanned them again and always ended up at the picture that stood out the most; A purple filly jumped up high with her whole family happy for her. It was the day when Twilight became Celestia's Faithful student and the day Shining Armor became a royal guard. Their mother actually convinced the captain of the royal guard to take a picture of them.

He then turned his attention to the Stallion staring right at him. He frowned by just looking at the stallion's body, after the events that had happened last night who would have forgiven him? Twilight maybe, but her parents wouldn't, not even if it was for the good of Equestria their parents did not want to see their children fighting over something ridiculous.

"When did I became such a fool..."


Twilight finished the last bookshelf and sighed. She has been arranging the books inside the library for her to have something to do. She knew that It would take at least an hour before they would actually finish the ponies to go to the conference room.

A knock on the library doors got her attention. She turned around and saw a cyan pegasus smiling warmly at her. Twilight nodded at Dash for her to enter the room. Rainbow quickly flew by the alicorn's side and wrapped her wing around the alicorn, "Your shivering..."

Twilight looked at the pegasus, "Of course I am! It's been a really cold day," She felt warm and comfortable, the spell didn't do a very good job on protecting Twilight from the cold and icy atmosphere, "Thank you, Dash... I appreciate your company,"

"Pshhh, no biggie, Twi!" The two started to walk out of the library making their way to the conference room, "You really needed it. Besides, I can't keep my promise if you were frozen,"

Twilight let out a 'huh?' and looked back at the pegasus, "What promise?"

Rainbow stopped walking and froze. She realized she hadn't told Twilight about her promise, she only vowed that in her head and not out loud. She looked at the confused alicorn and smiled sheepishly on the alicorn while thinking of some kind of words she needed to say, "Y-you know..." She looked down on her hoof and back on Twilight, "I'd never leave my friends hanging!"

Twilight giggled and continued walking, rolling her eyes. Rainbow let out a sigh under her breath. They reached the main door and saw that there were no more ponies coming inside or outside.

Twilight's horn was covered with a purple aura. A flash of a bright purple covered Rainbow's surroundings. The light dimmed a little and blinked a couple of times clearing her vision. Her last blink revealed her surroundings. It was different. She was in front of a wooden double door, she looked at the alicorn on her side giving her death glares, "Maybe a 'head's up', would be nice?"

Twilight smiled sheepishly and slipped out of Rainbow's wings and opened the doors wide open with her magic. A dozen sets of eyes stared at the two ponies that had entered the room. It sent shivers down Twilight and Rainbow's spines, it was a little creepy.

The ponies smiled at them and continued their business after the two entered the room. The conference room was really big for the whole town to fit. Only a portion of seats was occupied. Rainbow said Twilight her goodbyes and joined the girls in the seat they saved her.

Twilight walked in the middle. Her horn glowed a purple aura and the lights inside the conference room dimmed. The ponies attention went from their seatmate to the princess in the middle of the room. They all were very supportive and had reassuring smiles on their faces. Twilight took a final look around and smiled as tears started to flow from her eyes.

A spotlight appeared over the princess of friendship revealing her tears as she was smiling. Some ponies stood from their chairs and almost ran towards the princess to comfort her, but it wasn't exactly needed when they saw the big smile Twilight was giving them.

She looked at her friends and saw the kindness and loyalty from their eyes. Twilight's smile grew larger and closed her eyes, "Ponyville..." She did not use her inner voice to be heard. She started to walk around the room getting all the ponies attention, "A place where ponies and other species can live... in harmony..." She opened her eyes, "I, myself, have seen that through all of you here in the room... You all saw me at my worst and best as I did to you all..." She hovered above the ground, a teddy bear was summoned using her magic and she gave that to a filly in the crowd, "You all have... Accepted me for who I am... And not what my standards and title are..."


"This... This is a different story... I won't be able to see you all after this crime against me and I know that I'll miss you all here... Even if I was the real culprit that killed all those innocent ponies and burned their houses," Twilight continued, "I don't care what others may think of me but what I only am sure that all of you... Are like a family to me and you all have been there for me since the very beginning," She landed on the crystal floor and put her hoof on her heart squeezing it, "Th-thank you..."

All the ponies in the room started crying as the lights in the room lighten up slowly. They waited until the lights went up and ran over to the alicorn giving her the biggest and the warmest hug she'll ever experience. Those who didn't reach the princess they hugged the pony in front of them passing it until it reached to the princess.

Twilight was left in shock as she saw the whole town hugging her for comfort. She started sobbing and hugged back. Twilight was a lucky pony to live in a town that supports and loves her no matter how bad the mistake she had made.

The main five walked down and over the huge group of ponies. The ponies made a way for Twilight's friends to pass. It was clear as crystal that they had been crying since the first words Twilight said. Pinkie ran at the alicorn and jumped at her sobbing heavily on her chest. She was then joined by Fluttershy. Applejack and Rarity hugged the alicorn. Twilight looked up and was approached by a nuzzle from Rainbow Dash.


The ponies soon left the castle around the afternoon. Twilight had a blast, they were playing minigames and telling secrets of their own. The group was left in the library reading a book that was narrated by Rainbow Dash herself, no one knew Dash was actually an amazing narrator. All eyes were focused on Dash herself not wanting to look at another direction. They even followed Rainbow's movement as she imitated the action on the scenes making the group feel hyped.

As the story ended, Rainbow Dash landed on the ground, "The End," She said enthusiastically. The group stomped their hooves and cheered for Rainbow as she bows. They all laughed when they stopped cheering.

"And somepony said I wasn't a good storyteller?" She smiles slyly at the alicorn in the room, "Twi..?"

"I guess I'm mistaken. But..." She smiled slyly at the ponies looking at her, "Oh my! Where did, Rainbow Dash go?" She said in a royal accent.

All of her friends looked at the alicorn in shock then laughed so hard that their hooves didn't help at all.

~~Later In The Afternoon~~

"Ohh... So that's why you won't answer me about those kinds of..." Pinkie stopped herself, trying to find the right words for the next part of her sentence, "Things,"

"See, what did I tell yah," Rainbow chipped in.

Twilight giggled, "Well that isn't your fault, Pinkie. It is almost everypony's hobby every night," She looked at the pegasus in her left, slyly smiling from the pegasus. She quickly looked away and whistled like she wasn't listening. Her friends started laughing. She arched her eyebrows at the pegasus, "Isn't that right..? Rainbow Danger Dash..?"

All the sets of eyes went from Twilight to Rainbow. They grinned at the pegasus as she started to blush in embarrassment. She covered her wings over her eyes covering her now red face. Pinkie broke the silence and said, "Red is a cute color for you, Rainbow..."

Rainbow Dash shot up, "PINKIE,"

The group only laughed at the pegasus' expression. Sooner or later, Rainbow herself joined their laughter. It lasted long alright, there was no denying that. Rarity was the first one to get her composure back but was abruptly the one to tell another joke, making she and her friends laugh much harder. This would last a long time... Twilight thought as she laughed harder.

Author's Note:

YEET!