• Published 6th Aug 2019
  • 1,914 Views, 24 Comments

Crime: The Beginning - WwolfJade123



Princess Twilight Sparkle was blamed from a crime she was falsely committed and was banished from Equestria... for eternity

  • ...
12
 24
 1,914

Summoned

Twilight was looking at the buildings and creatures they pass by, a little worried about what was going to happen. She was summoned by Princess Celestia and it was urgent. Celestia even ordered the royal carriage to pick them up. She turned her head around and saw her friends chatting about various stuff.

She turned at her left and felt the wind blow away her mane as she closed her eyes. Breathing in, she relaxed and smiled.

A tap on her shoulder made her turn at the direction. A warm smile met her eyes, "Soooooo," Dash elongated, "When will we continue our... Thing?" She said.

Twilight blushed a little on how she put her sentence. She just rolled her eyes and turned around, ignoring the pegasus. She could hear her chit-chat on why isn't she listening to her, but she just ignored her and enjoyed the view.

Twilight looked a little closer and saw that Canterlot is around the distance. She turned around and saw that their friends had noticed too, she smiled warmingly at them.


As they landed Pinkie dashed out of the carriage and inside the castle. Twilight and the others just rolled their eyes, no matter how many times Pinkie has been in Canterlot she still rushes inside like it was just her first time entering the place, same goes with all other places they've been.

The crew finally caught up with the earth pony, "What took you all so long?" Pinkie asked as she sat down on the floor. She is a smart pony but sometimes she can just be a little over-enthusiastic that she forgets to think before she acts, "Ohhhhhh, that makes total sense," She added as the realization hit her hard. She smiled back at them sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head.

Rarity walked over the earth pony and helped her up, and continued walking, "The letter said to meet the princess at the council's office," Twilight said.

The guards bowed as the main walked by them, they were quite pleased with how they treated them. Ever since they saved Equestria from Nightmare Moon a few years ago, they have been treated like royalty, even Spike got his part of the treatment.

Joyful conversations and waves of laughter they had on their way to the council's office. Pinkie and Rainbow Dash were the starts of all the fun, the two of them just can't stop talking. Pinkie made funny jokes that make total no sense while Rainbow Dash boasted all of his treasures and skills which made a small fight between all of them, yet again, it was proven that Twilight was still the strongest and wealthiest in the group.

They stopped in front of a huge wooden door. Rarity used her magic to open the left side of the door to let her friends go inside before her, how generous. The main walked inside and saw Princess Celestia crying as she was talking to the high council. Twilight and the others frowned, this problem isn't good.

"Princess..?" Spike called her name softly not trying to surprise her at their arrival. Celestia quickly wiped her tears away to looked a little presentable in front of every creature in the room. She stood up to her feet, "T-Twilight..." She said, voice full of sadness.

Twilight took a step forward and smiled warmingly at the alicorn in front of her, "Princess?" She answered.

Celestia couldn't hold herself back as tears started to stream from her eyes. She raised her hoof up high and slapped Twilight. She didn't hesitate. She looked at her friends and saw the shock and scared emotion from their eyes. She sighed heavily, "I trusted you, Twilight," She said straight forward and walked away. Before leaving the room she turned head, "I guess I was wrong,"

The high council walked up to Twilight and saw how her tears dripped to the carpet. He himself was crying too, he handed out some files that he had been levitating for a while now. Twilight's magic accepted the files without moving from her position after she was slapped. The high council walked away crying.

Rainbow dashed up to her and hugged her without hesitation. Twilight trembled and sobbed heavily, a hoof covering her mouth to keep her voice low and muffled. Rainbow caressed her main and shushed her, calming her down.

Rarity took the files from Twilight's magical grasp. She started to read the files and saw a letter inside, a pair of glasses appeared from her left and she levitated it on her eyes. She read the papers rapidly. Her pupils dilated and read the last part of what she was reading out loud, "-Will be banished from Equestria..."

The other's pupils' dilated as they heard what Rarity had said. Twilight wiped her tears and with the help of Rainbow Dash she stood up and approached the unicorn, "Let me see..." She said with a crackling voice. Rarity gave her the files as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
a report from the citizens all over Equestria that
a cloaked figure started to burn buildings and killing ponies.
Guards all over Equestria started to look for this creature,
eventually, they found a strand of a pony's mane,
scientists researched this mane's DNA.
Some days later a photo of the figure was captured up close
next to the dead body of a pegasus.

You. Princess Twilight Sparkle. Is a traitor.
The strand we found matched your DNA, and the photo
was blurry but it was clearly a purple alicorn with
a mane of purple.

And because of your royal title
you will not be punished death but you
Will be banished from Equestria

After reading the letter out loud, Twilight flipped the page and saw the strand the guards have found and the picture right next to the strand with the text above it saying; EVIDENCE. One by one, tears dropped from her chin and onto the carpeted floor.

"Th-this must be a misunderstanding," Rarity's voice was cracking, "You were with one of us every day... How can they be so sure that it was you..?"

Rainbow Dash walked towards Rarity and snatched the files from her magical grasps and read the letter over and over. She flipped the pages and re-checked the strand and picture. The tears that had fallen from her chin fell faster and faster as she gritted her teeth, "Rainbow..." Applejack said.

Pinkie's mane deflated, her eyes dilated. She was breathing heavily, it looks like she was holding back tears trying to smile to make everypony happy again. Fluttershy hugged the pink pony and whispered, "It's alright to cry, Pinkie..." As she said those words Pinkie didn't fight back and swiftly hugged Fluttershy and sobbed.

Rainbow found a sentence at the bottom of the letter and read it out loud, "You will have one week before the court will start, I hope you will make the best use of this time," All the creatures in the room stared at Rainbow as she read the letter. Rainbow looked around and smiled, "Let's go home,"

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I AM BACK! And I hope you all enjoyed reading the first chapter of Crime: The Beginning. Sorry if this chapter is short I was saving some action for the next chapter.:ajsmug::raritywink:

REMINDERS:
Comment down below my mistakes.