• Published 27th Jul 2019
  • 270 Views, 20 Comments

Mission to save ponies and stuff - emeraldhuskydragon0



A changeling oc brings bad ocs to rehab. Whether she is also one is up for debate.

  • ...
 20
 270

Prodigy

Outside the rehab building was Winter. She glared at the folder in angry confusion. On the paper she was looking at was a picture of herself. Above the image was a label: SELF INSERT LEVEL MARY SUE- APPROACH WITH CAUTION. “This must be some kind of cruel joke. I’m a mary sue?”

“Yep.” Winter whipped around to face a white colored pony that could have quite possibly been in the last chapter. The pony was completely pale, without even a face, mane, or cutie mark. It was frightening, in a way.

“Who- What are you?” Winter said as she gazed at it.

“Yes.” The thing said. Winter stared blankly. “Let’s cut this short. I have something very important to tell you.” The blank pony walked toward Winter... and slapped her across the face.

“Hey! That was very uncalled for!” Winter rubbed at her face.

“That was from Sir Narrator. This is from me.” The pale pony readied another slap, but stopped before it landed a blow and instead booped the blue changeling. A swirl of blue light engulfed Winter. A sudden gust of wind blew about the area, scattering leaves and rustling the pages of the folder on the bench, revealing a picture of an alicorn filly. “Now go find the mary sue actually meant for this chapter.”

And with that, it was gone.


Winter was back in Ponyville, walking with her snoot in the folder. She had a thinly veiled look of disgust on her face.

“I don’t suppose I could like... not? just barge into the ponyville orphanage? I don’t want to be labeled as a weirdo of some sort.” Winter continued to read the file, unaware of where she was walking. Suddenly, she bumped into another pony. The paper with the information on the sue she was hunting slipped out of the folder and and fell in front of the other pony.

“I am so sorry, dahling! I didn’t see you there! Let me help you.”

“N- no, thanks! I don’t need any help! I’m fine!” Oh no. One of the mane six. This wasn’t supposed to happen yet. This is very bad.

Rarity picks up the paper in her magic and notices the picture of the filly on the front. “Oh my. The is new kid at Cheerily’s schoolhouse. Sweetie tells me she’s a very strange filly. What are you doing with a picture of her?” Winter takes the paper back.

“I’m uh...” This was going very badly. “I’m a friend of her parents! Yeah, that.” Winter attempted not to look nervous. At least she wasn’t talking to Applejack.

“Really? I heard the poor dear’s parents left her up for adoption then died in a car crash.” Rarity paused. “What even is a car?”

“i’mnotsurethanksforthetalkmaybei’llseeyoulaterhaveanicedaybye“ Winter’s horn lit up and she teleported away. Maybe she could visit the schoolhouse and find the filly there?

Winter appeared on a hill overlooking the schoolhouse. She fell over and wiped her forehead with a hoof. “That... was a close one. I really should be more careful and watch where I’m going.”

“Who are you?” A snobby blue unicorn scoffed. Winter stands up, not paying any attention to Trixie. “Rude. Trixie honestly expected more from one of the masters of disguise themselves, with skills almost as great as my own, a changeling. Trixie guesses none of you are as great and powerful as Trixie’s bestest friend Thorax.”

Winter picks up a pinecone and shoves it into Trixie’s mouth. Seeing the alicorn filly at the playground behind the schoolhouse, she trots down the hill towards said playground.


Gemstone Cosmos has had it. She fluttered her multicolor wings angrily as her horn sparked with rainbow energy. “I have HAD it with you, Diamond Tiara bully. I figure out YOU were the one who made my parents crash the car, and even though they they left me up for adopted, i still love them and i will avenge them!” Her silky fur gleamed in the glorious sunlight (all hail the sun) and her beautiful amethyst orbs of eyes glowed with hidden special powerful magic.

Diamond turned away from talking with Silver Spoon. “Are... You talking to me?”

Orange chicken leaned over to Applebloom and whispered, “What’s a car?” Applebloom shrugged.

“I will show you what true pain feels like.” Gemstone Cosmos started hovering without using her beautiful tricolor wings and her rainbow mane started flowing in the wind. Magic of all colors of the rainbow started to envelop her and her cutie mark of the sun, stars, and moon started glowing. Everyone on the playground stopped doing stuff and stared.

Just then, Winter walked up to the hovering light show. She licked her hoof and touched it to Gemstone Cosmos’s horn, cutting of her magic and causing the filly to fall to the ground. With the light show canceled, everyone went back to normal doing normal pony things during normal pony recess. Gemstone stood up in confusion.

“Wha..? but... This is impossible! I am the strongest alicorn on all of equus and the lost princess and the new seventh element of harmony and the child of Twilight and Discord and-“ Winter put a hoof over Gemstone’s mouth.

“Shush.” Winter teleported away, taking Gemstone with her.

Sweetie Belle looked at her friends, Applebloom and Orange Chicken. “Cutie Mark Crusader Mary Sue Hunters?” Applebloom and Orange Chicken nodded.

“Yeah!”

Author's Note:

i’m back or something i guess? have some story