• Published 27th Jul 2019
  • 270 Views, 20 Comments

Mission to save ponies and stuff - emeraldhuskydragon0



A changeling oc brings bad ocs to rehab. Whether she is also one is up for debate.

  • ...
 20
 270

Little Miss Perfect

Winter teleported into the next town. There was no shock on her face as she looked at all the perfectly built perfectly clean and in perfect rows. She was expecting this, as the Mary Sue here was a Perfect Sue. The light glinting off the shiny cobble path was blinding. Yet again, though, it didn’t faze Winter, as snow and ice did the same thing. She saw, once again, an alicorn, sitting on a blindingly squeaky clean fountain edge. Another pony came up and sat on it, but with it being so clean, they slipped and splashed into the fountain. The alicorn, donning around twenty copies of the elements of kindness and generosity, helped the pony out of the fountain, with perfect choreography. Winter took a step into town, but surprisingly, the Mary Sue still sat at the fountain, never moving. Their now blank eyes stared into Winter’s soul. Winter walked up to the Perfect Sue.

“Hey what’s your name?” Winter asked, although knowing perfectly well what it was. The Copy Sue smiled that perfect smile, their pastel rainbow mane flowing in the wind.

“my naem Is Rainbow Happy Perfect Pastel Perfect Lemon And you Will be my Friend forever and Ever be my friend.” They droned in a perfect pitched but flat voice. Winter smiled at herself, almost seeing the reaction in her mind.

“No,” Winter said calmly. “I don’t think I will.” The alicorn stood on their hind legs and the crystal heart appeared in a necklace on their neck. They screeched so loud it shattered a few windows, yet their voice was still flat.

“MY MOM CELESTIA MY DAD SOMBRA AND I WAS KIDNAP BECAUSE I WAS SPECIAL AND TOO PERFECT AND MY PARENT WAS IN A CAR CRASH AND DIED AND I SAVED EQUESTRIA FROM ALL TEH BAD GUY AND I CAME HERE TO SHARE PERFECT AND EVERYONE LOVE ME BECAUSE I PERFECT AN SPECIAL AND YOU SAID YOU HATE ME FOR NO REASON SO YOU DIE N-“ before the raging pale yellow alicorn could finish however, Winter had pushed them into the fountain. It was hilarious. The look on the alicorn’s face. Winter barely concealed a laugh, and she reached a hoof out to the Perfect Sue. With seemingly practiced perfect choreography, once again, Winter helped Happy Perfect something of other out of the water. “people No respects me because i So Perfect And you all Hate me my parent dies in a car crash and you laugh at Meh.” Same flat voice. Winter looks into the Perfect Sue’s cold, dead eyes.

“Maybe I can bring you to place where ponies will respect you?” Winter asked. The alicorn smiled at her, and Winter teleports them both to the rehab to the sounds of cheering townsfolk and dissipating elements.

*one teleport later*

Winter and the Perfect Sue are teleported directly in front of the reception desk. The grey mare smiled warmly. “How’s the best Sue hunter this side of the badlands?” The receptionist asked. The grey mare looked at the Perfect Sue. “What’s your name?”

“my naem Is Rainbow Happy Perfect Pastel Perfect Lemon And you All will be mine fren.” The alicorn stated in that monotone voice of theirs. The receptionist tapped a hoof on her chin for a minute.

“What’s with Mary Sues and long, over the top names?” Winter shrugged. “Well, how about... Lemon Fresh? That’s a good name.” The Perfect Sue smiled.

“the naem is perfect” they state flatly with a smile. The grey mare pointed to a door with the word PERFECT scrawled neatly on it.

“You go in that door and you can go be perfect some more.” The alicorn nods perfectly, and they walk perfectly through the door. Once the alicorn was out of earshot, the receptionist looks back at Winter. “Ya know, if they liked rocks, Her and Maud would make much good friends.” Winter nods. She opens the folder in her hoof and gasps.

“This next pony will be in Ponyville. Any words?” Winters asks the grey mare. The mare thought for awhile.

“Keep away from the Mane Six.” The receptionist states flatly. Winter nods. This next one is going to be bothersome.

Author's Note:

696 words? Typical of the perfect pony chapter to have a perfect number.