• Published 27th Jul 2019
  • 270 Views, 20 Comments

Mission to save ponies and stuff - emeraldhuskydragon0



A changeling oc brings bad ocs to rehab. Whether she is also one is up for debate.

  • ...
 20
 270

Part two.

Winter and the Gary Stu engaged in a small staring contest. The alicorn looked unnerved, as to changeling eyes seem to have no pupils, and also due to the fact that Winter was hitting him with a death stare. The Gary Stu broke eye contact and rubbed his eyes. “You hath the mightiest of eyes.” Remarked the alicorn, “But can you do this?!” He shouted at her... Oh right Pinkie is here too. Pinkie started to bounce away as the Gary Stu started monologuing, but Winter stopped her.

It seemed Winter was about to say something, until the alicorn blasted Winter and Pinkie into the ground. Pinkie just popped back up immediately, but Winter just sat in the hole. She looked at the competent neon and black thestral alicorn. “Aw heck.” Winter said to herself. Winter looked up at the Gary Stu. “This thing is competent.” The Gary Stu looked down at her with a smug and triumphant face, as if he had actually beat a protagonist in a single blow. Winter smiled at said smug face. “Too bad I’m the protagonist.

Winter teleportes next to the alicorn and bucks him into the air. She then teleports in front of him and does a 360 roundhouse kick to his chest blasting him far to the right. Finally, she teleports and blasts him with a red beam from above sending the Gary Stu hurtling to the ground. Since these cruddy characters never actually fly, this was rather easy. The alicorn lay unconscious in a crater on the ground and blood trickling from a vaguely paw shaped imprint on his chest. Winter looks at Pinkie who saw the whole hecking thing. Winter facehoofs at her own stupidity.

“What. Was. THAT!” Pinkie screeched. She bounced around Winter. “You know what, better question! Are you. An oc?” Pinkie asked. Winter recoiled in horror, then sighed.

“Right. Forgot Pinkie was meta. Yes, I’m an oc. I’m on a mission to save some ponies and stuff from Mary Sues like this dude.” Winter lightly kicked the Gary Stu. “I’m sending these bad ocs to a rehab and... well the rest of that sentence will be answered in another chapter. I gotta get this guy to said rehab before he wakes up. See yah later, Pinkie.” Winter salutes to her fellow self aware and with that Winter teleported away with the unconscious alicorn to the rehab.

Pinkie stood there for a while. “I wonder how long it will take her to realize this chapter is too short right now and she just released a bunch of unfamiliar magic for Twilight to go nuts over? Ehh.” Pinkie shrugged. ”Lah lala lala!” Pinkie hummed to herself as she bounced away.

*one teleport later*

Winter dragged the alicorn to the desk. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Winter looked around. Something... Something... A small sniffle came from far away. Winter peered around a corner. There, a cleaning closet! Winter walked up to the door and gave it a small knock. Another sniffle, and a familiar female voice. “G-go away! I’m being depressed in here right now!” It was... the receptionist? Winter pushed open the door. There, was the grey mare, curled up on the floor. They had tears running from their dull brown eyes, and their usually neat grey mane was frazzled and tear stained. Winter put a hoof over her mouth and her face creased in worry. She bent down and put a hoof on the depressed grey pony’s shoulder. Suddenly, a mop fell over and Winter leaped up out of the way, dropping the folder in the process. The folder fell open to a tab labeled in a boring color saying ANTI SUES. The page it was on... showed the very receptionist who had been in all the previous chapters.

Author's Note:

Should I make this mature or give it a sad tag? Maybe a dark tag? Screw erratic schedules... Cliff hangers for the win!