• Published 27th Jul 2019
  • 270 Views, 20 Comments

Mission to save ponies and stuff - emeraldhuskydragon0



A changeling oc brings bad ocs to rehab. Whether she is also one is up for debate.

  • ...
 20
 270

Edgetastic

Winter teleports in front of, yet again, a village. This time however, there was a tall black and red alicorn with dragon wings in an uncharacteristicly dark alleyway. He glared at all ponies who passed him by. Winter could already tell this one won’t go to the rehab without a fight. She looked into the folder, and blinked at the name.

“Death Killer Burning Bloody Knife Fire?” Winter scoffed at the clearly edgy name. Of course, the Edgy Sue happened to look at her. He happened to hear her scoff. He lunged out of the alleyway yelling.

“FOR Sombra YAAAAAAAAAAAH.” The thestral alicorn cried as he crashed into Winter, crushing her little bug self into the cobblestone, or he would have if there even was a changeling there. Suddenly, the blue changeling was standing on top of the edgy dude, effectively pinning him to the ground. He looked up with his rainbow eyes and said, “you kill my Dad Sombra and now you try to kill me i kill you revenge because My parents died because of you i kill you now” Knife alicorn whips out a knife and tries to stab Winter. Winter dodges and hogties the alicorn with magic blocking chain. “Hah now you kill me but i the seventh element of harmony i am hate so now apple something and frens will go kill you now hahahahah. TWINLIGHT RARINESS APPLESAWCE FLUFFERNUTTER SPRINKLEPIE RAINBAND KILL EVIL BUG WHO KILL ME PARENT” ... but nobody came.

“Umm... who? I never killed anybody’s parents. Who did I kill?” Winter asks, as she readies a teleport. These townsfolk cheer just like the others. “On second thought never mind.”

*another teleport later*

Winter drags the edgy sue to the reception desk. The grey mare smiles at Winter. “Did this one give you much trouble?” The mare asked. They look at the hogtie. “That... answers that. Please untie him.” Winter undoes the hogtie and the alicorn jumps up, fuming.

“a evil changeling killed my parent and now another evil changeling kidnap me? Sombra dad Cadance mom help me.” The edgy Sue yells. The receptionist gives the alicorn a dirty look. This stops the yelling.

“What’s your name?” The receptionist asks with sudden cheerfulness.

“i got die anyways but it Death Killer Burning Bloody Knife Fire so there now kill me now i don’t care if you torture me though.” Raged the edgy boy.

“Hmm...” the receptionist taps a hoof on her chin thoughtfully. How about... Blazing Blade? Seems like a good name. Do you want it?”

The alicorn nods. “is a good name I want.” The receptionist nods.

“Well now, I need you to go in that door over there and maybe we can help you?” Asks the receptionist. The alicorn stalks edgily into a door with the word EDGY written on it. “How much are you getting paid for this?” Inquires the receptionist. Winter shrugs and teleports away with folder yet again in hoof.