• Published 24th Jul 2019
  • 608 Views, 63 Comments

Life of Frosty - Frosty_Rainbow



Frosty is starting a new school,making new friends, and enemies and even falling in love!

  • ...
5
 63
 608

New school, new life

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

I wake to the sound of my EXTREMELY annoying alarm clock ringing, so I get and shut it off. I check the time and it's 6:30, phew, I didn't over sleep. I was super excited for today, why? Because I'm starting at one of the most popular schools, CHS!
In my last school I wasn't very popular, but starting today, my luck might change, new school, new me.

Anyway, I went down stairs to get breakfast, sadly, no one was wake, even though it was 6:30. But no biggie, I'll just make cereal.
After I had my breakfast, I decided to go wake up my parents, It was around 6:50, so I expected them to be awake, but no, they just had to sleep in!

So I wake them up and they got dressed to take me to school, well my mom did, my dad just went to get coffee.

"Frosty" Mom says, "Can you go wake up your sister?" She said, while looking for her car keys.

"Sure mom" I groan, as I walk upstairs. My little sister is like a NIGHTMARE! She's done many horrible things to me, like steal my phone, try to do my hair and countless others. But I still love her because she's my little sister.

So I walk into her room, and it's a mess! Toys scattered all over the floor, crayons broken on the floor, and see her sleep peacefully in her bed, snuggling her stuffed unicorn.
Her white and red mane was a mess and there was drool coming out of her mouth and dripping onto her light pink pillow
I creep up to her bed, and then scream "WAKE UP WINTER!!"

She jumps out of her bed, looking like she had just seen a ghost, but I just look at her laughing.

"You scared me Frosty" She say in a baby voice, as she gets out of bed, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Sorry sis, now go brush your teeth and come downstairs, breakfast is ready" I say leaving the her room.

"Okay" She say cheerfully.

I walk back down the stairs, and into the kitchen and find my mom setting Winter's bowl of cereal on the dining table.

"Done, let's go now sweetie" She says heading for the door "Is Winter awake yet?" She asks me.

"Yea, she's just in the bathroom getting ready" I say getting my school bag and putting in my lunch

3 seconds later, Winter comes running down the stairs all dressed and looking like a hungry lion, who hasn't had a meal.

"Morning mummy" Say she's rushing past me and into the kitchen where her food is.

"Morning sweetie, Daddy is upstairs go call him when your finished breakfast so he can take you to school, I'm just dropping of Frosty at her new school then I'll be right back, ok?"

"Ok mummy" Winter replied with a mouth-full of cereal, and milk dripping down her chin.

"Bye Winter" I say, waving to her and heading out the door.

"Bye sissy" She says, waving back.


I arrived at school right on time, with minutes to spare.
I say goodbye to my mom,and head into the school, and man was it big.

There was a tall white statue of a horse, I'm guessing that's the school mascot or something.
The building was dark purple with white stairs and golden horse heads on very corner of the roof

"This school must really like horses" I say to myself.
I gaze up at the school for a minute, imagining what my first day is going to be like, then snapping back into reality and walking into the school.

As I'm walking, in I notice all the trophies in a glass case displayed on the side of each wall.
And cyan lockers down the hallway, lots of students going about there business, putting stuff away in their lockers, which reminds me, I have to go find out which locker is mine and what classes I'm in.

After I go to the office for all that, I head to my locker to go put my stuff. Locker 365.
I walk cautiously through the hallway trying to find my locker, obviously not looking where I'm going, I bumped into someone, causing us to fall down.
I quickly get up and offer to help pick up the stuff that she dropped.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" I say.

"It's fine, accidents happen" She says "I'm Sunshine Star, and you are?" She asks while picking up her stuff.

"Frosty Rainbow, but you can call me Frosty" I reply.

"Nice to meet ya Frosty, are you new here?" Sunshine asks

"Yea, first day" I say as we both walk down the hallway.

"Ok, what's your locker number?" She ask me.

"365, yours?"

"363" She says cheerfully

"Cool!" I reply as I notice my locker.I open it and put my stuff inside, so does Sunshine and we continue walking together.

"What class are you in?" I ask her, taking out the paper that I wrote my locker number and daily timetable on.

"Maths with Mrs. Flowerfield" She groans "I hate math class, it's so boring!"

"I have the same class!" I exclaim!

We continue walking to our class in awkward silence when the bell rings and for some reason she starts running down the hallway madly.

"Why are you running?" I ask starting to run too

"Mrs. Flowerfield HATES it when were late, some kid even got detention from it" She say starting to run faster.

"Oh ok" I say catching up to her, finally were there.

We walk in nervously and the whole class is already there, and so is Mrs. Flowerfield.

"Your late." She says bluntly "Detention!" Mrs. Flowerfield says loudly.
"But since it is the first day of school, I'll.....let it slide"

I take a seat next to Sunshine and the boring lesson continues. Mrs. Flowerfield was a really strict....and old.

The class ends and I walk to the next class, chemistry. Lucky for me, I was really good at chemistry, so I had high hopes for this class.
Our chemistry teacher was really nice, His name was Mr. Hunter.
After chemistry was English, another subject I'm really good at. And another really nice teacher, Mrs. Wakefield.
What's with all these teachers last names have 'field'?


After English it was lunch, my favorite time of day. For lunch we had veggie burgers with fries, apple juice and for desert we had apple crumble, which was delicious! Since I only knew one person in this school, I sat with Sunshine and her friends. We all became friends real quick, there names were Stormy blue, Sunny star and Galaxy swirl.

Me and Stormy had most of the same classes, which was great!
It's only my first day and I've made four best friends! My social life is looking bright.


So after lunch, I had P.E all of my grade was in this class.
We were playing football, the sport I'm not really a fan of but am....good at it.
I met some new people, and they were really friendly. And the captain of the team, Rainbow dash was really nice to me, and so were her friends!

So first we were split into two teams red team and blue team, I was in blue team with Pinkie pie, Sunny star, Applejack, Neon lights, And some others people who I don't remember their names.
Our team lost, sadly, but in my opinion we did pretty good. The score was 3-5 good enough, right?

After P.E I went to go freshen up when Rainbow dash came to talk to me.

"Hey there" Rainbow dash said to me.

"Hi.." I replied, putting down my water bottle.

"Your were pretty good football player, what's your name?" Rainbow dash asked me taking out her water bottle opening it and took a sip.

"Frosty rainbow" I replied, looking at her hair, I noticed we both had rainbow hair. "Hey...uh did ya notice we both have rainbow hair?" I asked still looking at her hair.

"Yeah, that's pretty cool Frosty, say, are you new here?" She asked me again, she was asking a lot of questions, but then again, I'm the new kid so of course people are gonna ask me questions, or at least the people who want to talk to me.

"Yea" I finally answered.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask if you would be interested in joining the football team, were looking for new members" She said taking out a clipboard and a pen.

"Sure, way not?" I say, taking the clipboard and pen and writing my name on the list.

"Thanks" Rainbow dash says cheerfully, "Your pretty cool, wanna hang with me and my friends at the cafe after school today?" She asks putting down the clipboard.

"Sure!" I respond happily "What time?" I ask

"4:30, You know what cafe I'm talking about, right?" She asks me

"Yep! The one that's near the mall" I say, hoping I'm correct.

"Yea, cya then." She say picking up her gym bag and walking out the door.

"Cya." I say right before she leaves.

I pick up my bag, making sure I put all my stuff inside, and walk out. gym was the last lesson of the day, so I go to the parking lot where I find my mom waiting for me inside the car.

"How was your first day Frost?" She asks me as she opens the door for me and I get inside.

"Good, I made some new friends, and Rainbow dash wants me to go hang out with her at the cafe near the mall today."
I say fastening my seat belt.

"That's good to hear, do you need me to drop you off or will you take the bus?" She asks me as we drive out of the school gate.

"I think I'll take the bus." I reply

"Ok sweetie, as long as your back before 6:30" She says firmly

"Okay, is Winter home?" I ask praying that's a no

"Yes, I picked her up half an hour ago" She says

Oh c'mon! hope she hasn't gone into my room.
I just nod and the rest of the drive is in silence.


When we got home I immediately went to change, and by the time I was done, it was 3:50, so i decided to go and get a snack.
I put on my fuzzy multicolored slippers and went down stairs and into the kitchen to get some pretzels.
I get my pretzels and go sit on the couch and watch some TV.

20 later, it's time to go so I take of my fuzzy slippers and put on my blue nikes and get my bus money and head out the door.

So I arrived just on time and I see Rainbow dash and her friends all there, so I walk over to them And sit at their table.

"Hey guys" I say waving at them

"Hey there, you must be Frosty, RD told us you were coming" Twilight says

"Yea, nice to meet ya" I say awkwardly

"Nice to mee-" Applejack was cut of

"Can we eat now?!" Pinkie pie say sounding annoyed

"Pinkie! don't be rude" Rarity says

"Sorry, I'm hungry" She says apologetically

"It's fine, I'm hungry too" I say, even tho I just ate before coming here

"Lets order then!" Rainbow dash and Twilight say in unison


After order me and the gang became really close friends of course I hadn't forgotten about my other friends but maybe we could all be friends? Who knows?
Now it's 7:30 and I've just had dinner, and now I'm watching some TV with Winter, who surprisingly hasn't done anything naughty.

Anyway all I can say is that I think this is going to be a good year.

Author's Note:

Haii! So this is my first story and I'm really proud of it
Hope you liked the first chapter!

~Frosty_rainbow~:heart: