• Published 24th Jul 2019
  • 606 Views, 63 Comments

Life of Frosty - Frosty_Rainbow



Frosty is starting a new school,making new friends, and enemies and even falling in love!

  • ...
5
 63
 606

The craziest day ever!

I had a feeling today was going to be very.....interesting.

I woke up as usual, did my daily morning routine and left for school.
I walked in and half of my friends were already there, I assumed they were talking about the sleepover on Friday at Pinkie's
I didn't really want to talk to anyone at the time, but sadly they noticed me passing by.

"Frosty! Over here! come!!" Pinkie pie yelled from across the hall.
I walked over to them, and just when I was about to reach them, Pinkie grabs my arm and pulls me in the 'circle of friends'

"Hey guys" I say, rubbing my arm in pain.

"Hey Frost" They all say.

"Are you excited for the sleepover?" Pinkie asks eager to hear my answer.

"Yep! Can't wait" I say, chuckling nervously, I was sometimes afraid of Pinkie, trust me she can be a little intimidating.

"I can't wait either" Galaxy says.

"Same here, I can't remember the last time we had a sleepover.

"It was the battle of the bands" Twilight and Rainbow dash say flatly.

The bell finally rings and we all rush to our classes, Galaxy and Sunny pulling my arms to get to class.

"C'mon were gonna be late" Galaxy say pulling my arm

"If ya let go maybe I could run with you?" I say yanking my arm from their hands

"Sorry" Sunny and Galaxy say in unsion,

"just don't wanna be late for art, It's the best lesson!" Sunny says, as we arrive at class, being the first one's there, we just continue talking and wait for the teacher and students.
Everyone else arrives and the lesson starts.

"Ok class, today we are doing self portraits" The Teacher says "If you need any help just raise your hand and I'll come to help you"

"Aw man! I suck at portraits" Galaxy whispers to me.

"Same" Sunny says

Don't worry, I can help you guys"

"Thanks Frosty" They both whisper to me.

After that lesson, Galaxy and Sunny were now pretty good at portraits.
We hugged and I ran to my next lesson, French.
French was a lesson we had only on Thursdays, I don't know why but that's how it is.
As I'm running I hear Jakub calling for me from behind, I turn back and he's holding a paper, It looked like...mine.
I check my notebook and a paper is missing, yup it's mine

"Is this yours Frosty?" He asks walking over to me.

"Yea, Thanks" I say taking the paper from his hand and slipping it back into my notebook. "I'll try to be more careful"
I say sheepishly.

"Well I gotta go, Cya" He says walking back in the opposite direction.

"Bye" I say, continuing my mad dash to french.

I arrived right on time, I entered the classroom and took a seat.
To my surprise, there was no teacher yet, so I just sat there, playing with me pencil.
1 minute later the teacher arrives, she was a tall old lady with glasses, black almost gray hair. and a school like red and black dress.
She looked really scary, but I couldn't help but stare.


After the lesson it was lunch, we had rice and beans with some apple juice.
It was really tasty.
Once I took a seat at the table all my friends just stared at me.

"Uhh, Are you guys ok?" I asked feeling uneasy

"Sugercube the real question is are you ok?" Applejack said with a sympathetic yet worried face.

"Yea, I'm fine" I reassured them "What made you think that I wasn't" I ask them, almost dreading their answer

"Wait you haven't heard?" Rarity said looking at me then Sunset then Twilight.

"Heard..what?" I ask hearing the raising panic in my voice.

No one said anything , and Sunset just handed me her phone.
It was on someone Twitter page, no lemme rephrase that, I was on Crystal rose's Twitter page!
It showed a picture of me and the caption was: Frosty Rainbow, clumsiest student at CHS! bumps into almost anyone.

"Oh no" I say, breaking into panic. "oh no, oh no, oh no"

"It's ok Frosty just breathe" Sunshine says patting me on the back.

"I can't believe she would do this! I haven't done anything to her.

"Except maybe bump into her" Pinkie mumbled loud enough for everyone on our table to hear

"Pinkie!" Rarity says, giving her 'the look'

"It is true" I say miserably.

"Don't worry we are going to fix this!" Rainbow dash say encouragingly

"As if, remember Crystal rose is the most popular and the meanest girl in this school, we don't stand a chance" I say poking my beans with my fork.

"Don't say that Frosty" Fluttershy says "If we just tell a teacher then-"

"NO!" Rainbow dash yells at her (in a friendly way of course)
"If we tell a teacher, Crystal will think were wimps" Rainbow dash stated

"True" Sunny and Sunshine say.

The bell for the next lesson rings, It was Baking the P.E then TV/home time
Let this miserable day continue.


It was finally P.E, time to find out who made the team and who...well didn't.

"Ok students, you've all worked really hard, but only ten of you have made the team"
Coach said in a serious tone.
"And those people are:
Rainbow dash, Golden Snow Frost, Applejack, Jakub Sparkle Dash, Frosty Rainbow, Pinkie pie, Sunshine Star, Galaxy Swirl,
Lighting Swirl and Sunset Shimmer."
The coach said putting down her clipboard.

"Yes! I made the team, I made the team!" Rainbow dash chanted in a sing-song voice

I just rolled my eyes

"Those who didn't make it, I'm sorry try harder next time, and those who did go practice" Coach said pointing towards the field.

"Uhm coach, what are the people who didn't make it supposed to do?" Twilight asked nervously

"Uh, go play as well, like train and stuff." Coach replied

"Ok" Twilight said going to get a ball."


We all trained and played until it was time to go home, and I'm not gonna lie, we all smelled really bad.
Though I was still bummed about the whole Crystal bulling thing, but I wasn't gonna tell my parents, at least not yet.