• Published 24th Jul 2019
  • 606 Views, 63 Comments

Life of Frosty - Frosty_Rainbow



Frosty is starting a new school,making new friends, and enemies and even falling in love!

  • ...
5
 63
 606

First crush, don't blush

Another day at CHS. Now it's Wednesday, my favorite day of the week. I wake up go about my daily routine, Breakfast, some weird Winter problem and Now I'm at school.

I arrive early as usual, walk in the building and put my stuff in my locker, and go for a daydream walk around the school.
I was so caught up in my daydreaming, that I accidentally (again) bump into someone. I'm praying in my head that it isn't Crystal or her mean best friend, Golden.
But no, actually, it's a boy, he has sky blue eyes, a vanilla-ish colour skin and dark brown hair.

"Hey, are you ok?" He says helping me up.

"Y-yea" I stutter. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's fine." He reassures me. "I'm Jakub dash by the way."

"I'm Frosty rainbow" I say looking down at the ground.

"Nice to meet ya, so I'll see you around?" He asks

I just nod, and with that, he walks away. I stand there for a minute before continuing my walk, only this time, I'm paying attention.


The bell rang and I headed for my first lesson of the day, Maths.
I run down the halls, past many people who seem to be in no rush, till I finally arrive at Mrs. Flowerfields class, I was so relived when I was the third person there, no detention for me today Mrs. Flowerfield! Woo Hoo!
I sit down at my usual sitting place and I notice that Crystal is in this class too. I'm mostly focusing on the board, but every time I turn around I see Crystal giving me the stink eye, but I know why, for some reason, SHE HATES ME!

After Maths it's baking, finally some food!
You see, in baking class, once were done with our treats, we get to eat them!
Again, I'm paired up with Pinkie, but it's fine, she's my friend.

So by the end of the lesson, I have flour in my hair and frosting on my cheeks, and our next lesson was English!
Reminder: Always pack extra clothes.
I quickly rush to the bathroom to clean it up, and when I get to English, I'm late.
But hey, at least I'm clean.
I sit down and the lesson continues, I'm looking around the classroom to see if anyone i know is here, and yes, the boy I met in the morning....Jakub dash!
I probably didn't see him on my first day, but yea he was here.


Finally, it's lunch time, on the menu today, we were having spaghetti with the sauce and veggies, yummy.
So I sat with my friends as usual, but they all had a serious look on their face.

"Frosty, Sunshine, Sunny, Galaxy, Stormy we need to tell you something" Sunset said

"Ok, what is it?" I ask a bit worried

"You might not believe us at first but..." Twilight said

What are they talking about? i asked myself

"We.....have...powers" All of them said

"WHAT?!?!" Me and Sunshine said "HOW?!?!"

"Well the whole school already knows so you don't have to keep it a secret" Fluttershy said quietly

"Well, it all happened at camp everfree, long story short, we found this cool rocks that give us these amazing powers"
Rainbow dash said proudly showing off her necklace

"Ohh, so that's why you all have matching necklaces" Galaxy and Sunny said in unison

"Yep!" Pinkie pie said

"Do you think we might get powers too?" I ask eagerly

"I don't think so, but only time will tell" Twilight said

"Ok" I say, sounding disappointed

Lunch is over, and the next lesson is P.E so we all go change,
on the way there I somehow mange to bump into Jakub dash, again!

"Woah there, we really got to stop bumping into each other" He says helping me up

"Y-yea" I say awkwardly, "Sorry, I'm just really clumsy" I say laughing nervously

"It's fine" He says kindly, "I'll see you later" He say waving back to me while walking to the boys changing room

"Bye" I say waving back

I turn around to see all my friends smiling at me.

"So, who was that? your boyfriend?" Sunshine and Sunset say teasingly

"Noo!" I say "We are just friends!"

"Okk~" Twilight says with a smirk

"Whatever" I mumble.

We continue walking to the changing rooms, we change and head onto the field.
First we all run a lap, then we do some stretching and when we were stretching, I noticed the Jakub was staring at me and when I looked at him he looked away, then I looked away, and he kept staring!

Once the 'easy' stuff was done, we moved on to football. The coach told us there was a big tournament coming up, and we needed players, so she was gonna make us play and see who was good enough.

So after the match, coach said she was going to tell us who made the team tomorrow, so we could come and practice.
It was home time so I went to the parking lot to look for my mom, but she wasn't there, must be late i thought.
I waited 20 minutes and she still wasn't there, they were some other people who were waiting for their parents too, none of who I recognized, apart from...Jakub! again?!
He finally noticed me there and came over to say hi, it was an awkward conversation, but then my mom arrived.
We said bye to each other, and I left.

Something tell me tomorrow is going to be even awkwarder.


I arrive home safe and sound, and rush upstairs to change.
I go on my phone and it's blowing up with messages from my friends (mostly Pinkie pie)
She was inviting us for a sleepover at her house on Friday, I obviously said yes.
And the other messages are from Rainbow, Twilight and Stormy.
I was just stuff about there powers and sports.

I went downstairs to get a snack and watch some TV when I get a call from Twilight,
I answered it.
She was telling me that they might be a possibility that me and my other friends have powers, but she wasn't quite sure.
She said that she wanted me to come by her house tomorrow to 'run some tests'
Now usually, I would be terrified for someone to run tests on me, but I trusted Twilight, so I said ok, and hang up

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day