• Published 8th Jul 2019
  • 989 Views, 144 Comments

Five Summer Nights - Devious Dazzle

  • ...
6
 144
 989

Night Two : #It'sNotOverYet!

Lindsay Verte, of the Verte Fortune.

She was the daughter of a wealthy oil tycoon. With a taste for the theatrical herself, traveling around the U.S. and beyond in search of good times and cheer. Verte loved the hobby of cosplay herself, adoring dressing in various disguises to party with the masses.

Rainbow and Juniper making a lasting impression on the young millionaire. Who swiftly became fast friends with young Juniper, adding her to not only her friend's list but also to all her main media such as Instagram, YouTube and beyond.

The night dwindling away as the crowd began to vanish. Juniper saying goodbye to Verte with a heavy heart, Rainbow snoring loudly passed out on the hood of Lyra's broken down vehicle.

“You two are the best Cosplayers I've ever seen! Such dedication to character and no expense spared with the effects, I must know your secrets the next we meet!” Verte pulled Juniper into a large firm hug.

“Trade secret…” Juniper giggled slyly.

Verte leaned inward planting a kiss on each of Juniper's cheeks. The movie buff smiling waving off her new friend, watching her vanish off back into the field across the street. Juniper left alone in the parking lot of the motel, a sense of happiness creeping into her once numb heart.

“I had fun!” Juniper hopped up on the hood of the car cutely, Rainbow burped loudly into the night sky never waking.

“Noice.” Juniper narrowed her eyes sleepily, respecting the impressive belch.


“Good morning world! Today is going to be another hot one, temperatures expected to reach a new high by nightfall…” A smooth sarcastic radio voice rang through the cramped motel room, Tom and Jimmy both on the same bed snoring aloud nearly cuddled up next to each other as light poured into the room.

“In other news, two ungrateful friends leave to go party in a ditch! Causing a ruckus that surely woke the innocent people across the street trying to get rest, only to return and…KICK ME OFF MY BED!!” Troy snapped in anger sitting up from the floor frazzled, having been pushed off the bed by his two friends.

Jimmy and Tom quickly jumped off the bed in horror from the scream. Each smashing into the floor below with a loud thud. Troy chuckled as he slipped back on to his rightful spot upon the bedsheets smugly.

“Told you, we'd be back to normal!” Jimmy weakly pulled himself into a sitting position.

“Phst, after a horrible night sleeping in as a chick!” Troy grumbled under his breath.

“You didn't have too! You could've come and hung out at the party…” Tom rubbed his temples slowly fighting back a massive headache.

“Party as a cartoon girl, really!? Oh boy, next can we please play Russian Roulette!!?” Troy mockingly clapped his hands together.

“He's still being rude…” Tom blew a raspberry before collapsing back to the floor.

“I just want to go home! Forget this dumb curse ever happened!” Troy swung up from the bed, fully dressed in his outfit from the night before.

“Why are you so distant!?” Jimmy sighed gazing down to his hands in near silence.

“Because Jimmy, I'm the only one…” Troy spoke in a rude spiteful tone.

“Enough! Dang…” Tom snapped as he groaned from the floor.

“Get dressed! I'm outta here!” Troy rolled his eyes, quickly leaving the room the door closing with a loud slam.

Jimmy sat on the floor in deep thought. His mind drifting back to a time full of better memories, to a person he used to call a friend.


“Why is Troy always so…” Jimmy searched his mind for the right words, he didn't want to come off as mean.

The young man perched on a vibrant green patch of grass, Penelope giggling as she had climbed up a nearby tree with barely any effort. Both youths enjoying a sunny day out beside the calm flowing lake, Penelope gently swinging upside down from a branch playfully.

She was wearing a pair of faded green shorts, hiking boots and an absolutely adorable white blouse cut just above her navel. Jimmy always admired her beauty and fashion sense, wondering what it'd be like to be so gifted with flair like her.

“Grumpy!?” Penelope giggled coyly.

“Pretty much.” Jimmy chortled in reply.

“He's just the type to hold onto things…” Penelope gave a playful shrug while swinging in place.

“Is that really so bad though?” Jimmy asked aloud in deep thought.

“Not entirely, but the trick is to also learn to let go.” Penelope did a graceful backflip off the branch, landing elegantly in front of Jimmy smiling.

“Letting go is just so scary.” Jimmy sighed as he felt his chest cramp.

“But what comes after, that's beautiful!” Penelope kneeled down to her friend, leaning in to whisper sweet nothings into his ear.


“At least the car is here.” Troy yawned sitting in the driver's seat of his small silver rental car.

Tom slowly making his way towards the passenger seat of the vehicle, sipping on a tiny styrofoam cup of ancient motel coffee. Troy never speaking a word to his friend, waiting on Jimmy to get in, so they could put this nightmare behind them.

Jimmy soon exiting the motel room in silence. Texting away on the cellphone in his hand. Tossing a few bags into the trunk, he made his way into the back seat with a coy smile. Finishing up a brand new status update before giving full attention to his current company.

“Someone's chipper!” Tom chuckled.

“I want to finish going to Hidden Cove!” Jimmy blurted out in excitement.

“What!? Heck no!” Troy started up the engine as he zoomed off into the opposite direction.

“But…” Jimmy sighed slumping over in his seat.

“This trip has become something monstrous! We're heading home…” Troy let the speed on the car begin to rise higher, exploding down the road in a blur.

“But I need to visit The Cove, it's important!” Jimmy held his ground.

“Do it on your own time!” Troy grumbled a response.

“Can't you just once enjoy the ride!?” Tom butted heads with his friend once more, Troy giving a loud forced laugh.

“Sure, I will! If you can act mature, every once in a while!!” Troy snapped in reply as the outside was nothing but a blur of colors and faint scenery.

“Please, just…” Jimmy felt his phone go off with a text.

Glancing over the text he gave a warm smile. It was from Lindsay, she was throwing a private Pool Party near Brentwood and insisted a certain Magnifique group of Cosplayers would make an appearance.

Jimmy gave a loud squeal of excitement from the backseat. Troy nearly swerving off the road in shock. Jimmy without even thinking texted that she would be there by tonight, sending off the text with a flippant attitude.

“Guess what!? Verte wants us to make an appearance at her Pool Party, #Booked!” Jimmy was smiling confidently as Troy shot him a look of anger.

“We're not Cosplayers!” Troy yelled out in annoyance, yet his voice came out extremely high pitched and dripping with bubbly charm.

The car suddenly spinning out of control across the empty highway. Tom hugging onto Troy who did the same, Jimmy in the back slid side to side wildly. Except he had his eyes locked onto his phone, replying to a text from Lindsay giggling.

Wrecks were so last season anyway.

The car skidded to a complete stop in a large ditch as dust billowed off into the sky slowly. Troy swung his door open before plopping off into the dirt below. Jimmy stepping out of the back with a relaxed stretch, wearing stylishly sleek black heeled boots.

“Like OMG! I have Pinkie's voice!!?” Troy held to his throat in horror, it was happening again.

“Huh, weird? Can somebody say awkward? I won't but…” Jimmy snapped his fingers femininely towards a confused Tom.

“Be a sweetheart and freak out on my behalf.” Jimmy returned her gaze to her phone casually, pants pulling up her legs magically shifting into a sexy pair of blue shorts, complete with a stylistic new belt of the current fashion season.

“What's happening!? You said it was a one time deal, why are we changing again!?” Troy yelled out in a freaked out tone, his voice even scared sounding adorable.

“I never really said that tsk yeaah.” Jimmy gave an eye roll.

Her shirt softening into a lovely silken white off the shoulder blouse, frilled and dripping with sass of a girl on the forefront of fashion. A choker appearing around her neck as a rose-colored diamond blossomed to life in the center, even a headband adorned with an elegant leafy design phased into existence atop her crown.

“I guess something out there, wants us to not miss this party!” Jimmy spoke in a soprano voice full of confidence, of a woman ready for the limelight.

“I'm not really feeling anything?” Tom wobbled out of the car slightly dazed.

Troy pulling his own hair hard, trying to fight off the sense of excitement building inside him. Jimmy giggled as she lifted her delicate thin hand towards Tom.

“So darling is that a yes?” Jimmy felt her legs stretching longer becoming smooth to the touch, soon gaining a shapely figure.

“I wouldn't mind another night of festivities,” Tom smirked with a shrug.

“What about you Troy?” Jimmy watched as her friend paced back and forth frantically, squealing under his breath in cute little whimpers.

Vignette Valencia smirked with glowing ice-blue eyes, which had taken a wider far more feminine shape. Her hips pushed outward into a pleasing arched position while her butt lifted, spreading outward before reshaping into a round bubble.

“I...I…” Troy felt a sense of uncontrollable joy filling his heart.

“Well, Pinkie? Don't you want to party?” Vignette coyly giggled.

Vignette watched her skin shift to a lovely golden hue. Waist narrowing perfectly into an hourglass shape, proudly accepting the twin mounds of flesh building under her blouse. Her face soon that of elegance and refinement, with pouty pink lips, a small upturned nose, and thin arched brows.

“Of course, I WANT TO PARTY!!” Troy suddenly squealed in utter happiness, bouncing around the car in a series of giggles and skips.

“I wish, I brought my Party Cannon! Oh well, I can always just use gunpowder and confetti!!” Troy giggled in a feminine bouncy tone.

Tom shocked when his friend darted over, wrapping him in a tight bubbly hug.

“I'm totally sorry for fighting you! We're Bff's, we should be making memories not destroying them! “ Troy squealed as Tom nervously smiled in return.

“Great, it's settled then! We're going to paint the town red! #TheGirlsAreBackInTown!” Vignette flipped her choppy pink and white locks to the side with attitude.

Swiftly reaching into the backseat to remove a feminine light brown waistcoat, sliding it over her soon narrowed shoulders as the violet tassels daintily danced down around her long slender legs.

Her arms shrinking, and womanhood coming into existence, filled her with a new sense of purpose. One that would guide her into making herself and her friends into a wild sensation, that if she was lucky.

Would take the world by storm.

Author's Note:

Hope Jimmy has enjoyed, The First Vignette Valencia TG/TF

I was happy to help!